It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Steelers !!! Who are you rooting for this weekend?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi Everyone...

Wow it's been a long time since I've posted here.... I have a new time consuming game that I've been playing.

You should try it.. www.kingdomofloathing.com

Anyway... some of you know that I'm a huge Steeler fan, and well what do you know, they made it to the big game.

So Go Steelers !!!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to go with the seahawks. I'd love to see them take their first trophy....

...and...well...
They're my surrogate Patriots

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Who am I rooting for? The Patriots of course!!!

Thats why I wont be watching the game

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
man screw those f'n steelers. i hate pittsburg, and now there going back to the superbowl and will probably win.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
My best friend's a hardcore Steelers fan... So we've all got Steeler-fever...

Under normal circumstances I'd be neutral and watch the game for the football...

But we're rooting for the Steelers!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Are you kidding? I want the down and dirty, rough and tumble boys of P'Burgh to win!

Yeah...let's clip those birdie's wings!!! :w:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Who am I rooting for? The Patriots of course!!!

Haha...I was like that this last week. Whenever somebody would ask me who I had in the Super Bowl i'd say "Patriots!!!" and they'd look at me weird. Good times...good times.

Go Patriots!!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
GO PACK GO!!!

oh.....

damn......

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Bill cowher as the curret longest coach with tenue deserves a Super Bowl win for what he has done with a Great and legendary franchise.

"the Bus" deserves a Superbowl win for all taht he has done both on and off the field. The humble self sacrifice that has allowed him to be #2 and know that he is needed as a mentor and still has value, yet doesn't let his talent go to his head for more $$

I like Holmgren as a Packers fan... he is what got me interseted in Football. But he needs a little bit more humble pie IMHO. Seahawks are a great team, but I dont think they are great enough to go against such an athletic defense, nor multi-talented offense with very few "superstars" Shawn might be MVP, but he isn't the Most valuble team

Steelers are going ot control the game, run up the score, and eat the clock. It is going to be a defensive battle, but a glorious one in which the Lombardi trophy comes to steeler town

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Argh! I root for no one! Because of the superbowl, Desperate Housewives wont be on this week! RAWR!

>.< Darn superbowl :bash:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I stand to win $900 if the steelers cover the 4 , total pts of 48+ and Ben as MVP.....so go Steelers.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Go Steelers!

up by atleast 14 at the half, they'll slow down in the second half but hang on for the victory.

Polomalu will win MVP with 2 picks!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

GO STEELERS !!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Super Bowl Champs! Woooo Hoooo! Plus, I won 1,000 for getting the final on a block!
Man, what a night.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think my avatar should explain who I went for. Pittsburgh Steelers, Super Bowl 40 Champions!!!!

Welcome to Blitzburgh boys!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

To the Steelers!

The bus has stopped in Detroit.. what a class act he and the whole team is.

Cowher deserved this.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
THE SEAHAWKS WERE ROBBED OF THAT FIRST TOUCHDOWN. IT WAS NOT A PUSH !!!!! YES HE PUT HIS ARM OUT AND MAYBE STOPPED THE DEFENDERS MOMENTUM BUT HE DID NOT PUSH OFF FOR A GAIN !!!!!!!
YES I AM PISSED AS I DO NOT LIKE ...NO STRIKE THAT.... I HATE PITTSBURG!!
THAT WHOLE PENALTY SET THEM BACK AND I BELIEVE IF THE REFS HAD NOT HAD THERE EYES CLOSED DURING THE SAID PUSH THEY WOULD HAVE RULED IT DIFFERENT. AND THE GAME WOULD HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO SWING TOWARD THE SEAHAWKS. sorry for the caps but i am very angry.
im gonna go eat some cheese and drink some whine now............

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Your going to get yourself in trouble for posting in all caps.

The calls that were made were very grey area, but what isn't? The refs didn't throw the picks, and miss those field goals did he?

Did the refs allow Parker to break for 75 yards?

Wow them guys are good!

:shk:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I was just rooting for the Stones to get OFF the freakin' stage. Also, what was up with Aaron Neville and Aretha Frankilin singing the National Anthem? Neville was singing so soft like a little girl and Franklin damn near ran out of breath after her first two lines! That lady needs to put down the fried chicken and mix in a workout or ten. Who makes these decisions?

The ladies just can't get enough of that!:shk:

Peace

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Your going to get yourself in trouble for posting in all caps.

The calls that were made were very grey area, but what isn't? The refs didn't throw the picks, and miss those field goals did he?

Did the refs allow Parker to break for 75 yards?

Wow them guys are good!

:shk:

yea ok i guess i cant blame it on just the bad call, but it does ease the pain a little. im not even a seahawks fan thats how much i dis like pittsburg !!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join