It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just picked up Guild Wars…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Logged in for a short stint last night…I must say I am impressed. The interface is a snap to learn (very important to me) and the graphics are stellar.

I got this as an alternative to WoW, something that doesn’t cost me anything that I can go to during any WoW lulls. I tried using the free Anarchy Online but I don’t like that game.

Anyways, my first impression is a nice one!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
heh i have guild wars, i play on the europe domain, can't actually play it at the moment untill i get my new pc, but my charecter is called Aziel longwood, i think so you can add me and i'll help you with quests or whatever when i can

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I played Guild Wars for a while and I liked it, the problem is the game is seriously lacking in content. Its pretty easy to get through. But anyways I dont play it anymore, its installed in my computer though.

WOW > GW

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Star Wars Galaxies for me...Give me a Jedi over a Wizard anyday

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FactoryLad
Star Wars Galaxies for me...Give me a Jedi over a Wizard anyday

I played SWG for over a year when the game first came out. I loved it and it was a great experience. But right now World of Warcraft grabbed hold of me and its not letting go any time soon

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Thats awesome skippy. Maybe I can help you with the game. u2u me if you need help. I been playing this game since my friend helped me almost a year ago.

top topics

join