It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William, ATS bookie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Just a thought, but it would be badass if you could use your ats points to take sporting bets. I don't think this would be incredibly hard for the staff to pull off, and it would be pretty dang fun.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
GG,

This is not conspiracy related..

This belongs here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Board Questions)

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Since an idea for the site, it is site related. there is an entertainment section of the chit chat forum, so please stop acting like a mod.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Betting on the Board Mood Meter as a Futures Exchange has been mooted by William in the past.

I have charted it regularly, on the hour, since its inception.

I know the trends, and can pick what will happen on a given day depending on these three key variables:

* where dragonrider is on any given day
* what Dubya and Cheney said the day before
* how many of a select group of Chit Chat posters are on by 0600 GMT

But how far forward must the Options be bought???

I am happy to sell the intellectual property at paras 2 and 3 to anybody with 10,000 points and sufficient gullibility to make the investment.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Since an idea for the site, it is site related. there is an entertainment section of the chit chat forum, so please stop acting like a mod.

Sorry,

But i have to as you dont seem to know what to post and where..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This would be good place for this 'topic'..

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
12% Juice and I balance each night... Cha Ching!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder

Yeah, I hate that too. When people get all on your ass about how it's posted somewhere else already or whatever. When people try and act like they're your parent or something and tell you how to post and #. I'm not talking about FULCRUM, I'm just talking about people in general, who do that sorta stuff. I also don't like how the mood around ATS nowadays is "Quality not Quantity." Not everyone can be geniuses and give you super accurate information, but I think everyone who helps contribute to ATS should matter.

The only reason why ATS is as successfull as it is, is because of ALL the members, not JUST the smart ones who post quality information. Everyone gives their share to ATS, and I don't think it's right for any of the moderators or anyone, to favor any type of user, regardless of how many posts, or quality of posts they have. It's sad to say that I'm a bit afraid of saying all this, because I don't want to receive a U2U from a moderator or staff person warning me. But I'm just speaking my mind and saying how I feel. It's off subject, but I just wanted to tell everyone. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I am happy to sell the intellectual property at paras 2 and 3 to anybody with 10,000 points and sufficient gullibility to make the investment.

Gee...The whole idea hasn't even really gotten started & we've already got an "inside trader" on the "ATS Stock Exchange"...

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
I also don't like how the mood around ATS nowadays is "Quality not Quantity." Not everyone can be geniuses and give you super accurate information, but I think everyone who helps contribute to ATS should matter.

No one said that "quality" meant that *only* the "genius postings" should count. Everyone who does help to contribute something positive to ATS matters. Yes, this even if it means a bit of humor that relates to the topic under discussion helps. I've got quite a few posts around that *seem* to be strictly humor, but they very nearly *all* make a point as well as express some kind of humor.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I mean no harm..

I just think that 1 topic should be discussed in a one place..

So that the info can be easily found.. etc..

And i am not claiming that i dont do mistakes..

(double posts / post into the wrong place.. etc..)

But if and when i do.. i want them to be deleted..

And it would be nice if somebody told it to me if i didnt by myself see it..

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Fulcrum is acting like a mod again.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Fulcrum has a good headmaster personality, like William.

Notice how he states his position, backs it with facts, and establishes a good moral code to be emulated by students.

Personally, I like undercover Mod work the best...

new topics

top topics

join