It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where do you tell a joke around here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
where do you tell a joke around here, we could use some, oh well I'll start.

Got this one from www.springerontheradio.com...

Bush faces off with savvy 2nd grader
George W. Bush is in southwest Ohio, raising money for his campaign, and he makes a stop at an elementary school for publicity. With the class’ teacher standing next to him, he looks out at beaming 2nd graders and asks, “How many of you are Republicans?”

All the hands go up but one, a small brown haired boy in the back row. “Well, son,” says Bush with a swagger. “So you’re a Democrat. Why don’t you stand up and tell your class why you’re a Democrat when they’re all Republicans?”

The boy bends his way out of his desk chair and stands with his arms against his thin body. “Well, Mr. President, my father is a Democrat. My grandfather was a Democrat before him. So I guess that makes me a Democrat.”

“Really,” says George W. Bush, with a wink to the reporters standing along the wall of the classroom. “Son, if your father was a horse thief, and your grandfather before him was a horse thief, would that make you a horse thief?” says the president, his voice rising.

The young boy looks up directly at the president, locks eyes and says in an even voice, “No, sir, that would make me a Republican.”

A.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> Mod Note: Surround your snippet and link to an external source with these new tags:
[ex] --> Begin external source content
[/ex] --> End external source content

[edit on 11-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourddream
where do you tell a joke around here, we could use some, oh well I'll start.

You go here to tell jokes.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I see you got the directions to the jokes forum

You've arrived at the best website to discuss what others say not to discuss at all:
Religion. Politics. Paranormal. UFOs. NWO. WOT.

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS
And be sure to check out Smokin BQB Threads to facilitate your enjoyment at ATS.

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member. After you have made 20 posts, you can u2u with all members.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.
And, for help to make those images fit and keep those links from gong on forever, please see thisImage Size Guidelines

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as MyATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Also, there is Ignorance Denied, which requires a separate login.

Have a good time here

And,

Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join