It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Predictions

page: 1

join
share:
HS

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
howdy folks,
didn't know if any of you are on the west coast beach like me, here are two links below for a prediction of an earthquake and tsunami the 7th -9th. May be worth notifying any body you are friends with on the west coast beaches.
the second link is science oriented.

much obliged
honor seed

This is not meant to scare anyone, but a place called Hunshi? near Japan is going to have a very large earthquake of more than 8.0. Its going to cause a Tsunami that will hit the entire west coast of North America 12 hours after the quake. May happen on 2/8/06 or 07, not really sure how much of a danger this will be, as I woke up just before the wave hit.
briansprediction.com...
Over the past year alone I have had over 650 of my dreams come true,
see all 1,217 confirmed correct predictions.

Currently the percentage of probability is * 81% that an earthquake will occur in a location specified with a magnitude measuring *7.0 to 8.0+. The most likely dates are January 27th/28th, February 1st/2nd, 8th, 9th with the last day of this forecast being February 10, 2006; plus or minus 9 to 15 hours towards sunrise/sunset. Additional main signals could result in the release of seismic activity before these most probable dates noted above. We will continue to monitor the situation and bring you further news and updates as they develop. This is the highest number of main signals for a specific region in the last 26+ years.
camel.he.net...

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi there HS.

We're already all over this guy. Check out this thread:

Brian Again

there are others.

join