It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush wants $120 Billion more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I just read the news article that stated Bush wants $120 Billion dollars MORE for the war in Iraq. I find this outragous!!! Does anyone agree with this, and how can we support a war for his benefit!?!?

Here is the link

Link

Mod Edit: Link only

[edit on 3-2-2006 by UM_Gazz]

[edit on 3-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Fix the link.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
what ever happened to the "spoils of war." Stick a US flag in the ground and call iraq the 51st state. And to think, there are still people saying this war is over oil. If that were true, americans would be paying $0.10 a gal for fuel.

There is alot of pressure on the administration right now...we must finish what we started. If we cut-and-run we would be ridiculed by nearly every world nation.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by mo_trot]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Question: Is this "war" worth $1500 to you? That's $440 billion the war will cost divided by 296 million US citizens... $1500 per person.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
America is already ridiculed. What, in your opinion, is this war about then? Not about WMD, Bush has already said that was a mistake. The freedom of the Iraqi's, yeah right, and who made us the police of the world? I am one of the people that believe 9/11 was staged to put fear into Americans. Bush's whole campaign was won on putting fear into Americans who actually believe we are at risk from terrorists. We are a very powerful nation, who has now lost the respect of a lot of the world. The new Yahoo headline has Hugo Chavez saying how he thinks Bush is worse than Hitler.

Bush worse than Hitler

While this comment is a bit too much, I feel it shows exactly what part of the world is thinking. While yes, we need to fix what we have damaged in their country, the WAR part should be over. We should be helping them to fix the country we have helped damage. Then maybe I could support the spending, otherwise it's just money we are paying to kill our American soldiers that are over there fighting for a cause that is unjustified!!!!!!!!

top topics

join