It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb in a photo of me fishing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
it isnt digital, so i will post it later.

well i was in florida during thanksgiving, and i had a picture taken of me fishing. Well, no one else had cought anything, so i throw the line and i feel a pull, blah bla blah. Well, turns out i caught a large mouth bass that weighed 5 pounds.

now, after finally getting prints, i notice a BRIGHT yellow orb that is floating right above my hand and the fish.

no, the sun wasnt shining as it was eveing, so i doubt it was a reflection off of the sun.

whatcha think?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
5 pounds is a very nice size for a large mouth. The biggest I've caught is 3 pounds. Did you keep it and eat it, or throw it bacK?

I gotta see that picture to analyze it. Do you or anyone you know have a scanner?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Did you use a flash? About anything over water can reflect and make "orb" like things. If a flash was used, that is the cause of your orb.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
sorry, didnt check. saw that i wrote 5. it was a little less, as i know 5 is quite large. I didnt want to eat it, so i threw it back for an aligator to eat

im gona get it scanned. Pic will be up soon

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah, can't really give any input until you get the pic up. Lots of factors to consider like the location, time of day, lighting, etc. Have to look at each pic on an individual basis. The fact that it was outdoors is promising to knock out the whole "dust" possibility though.

PS: Your signature actually contains two grammatical errors and one spelling mistake.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

new topics

top topics

join