It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY??!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
WHY ARE MY THREADS NEVER EVER REPLIED TO, WHY ARE MY QUESTIONS NEVER ANSWERED? WHY IS THERE NEVER EVEN ANY SPECULATION ON ANY OF MY QUESTIONS? WHY AM I COMPLETELY IGNORED? MY QUESTIONS THAT I POST ARE NEVER ANSWERED AND NEVER GET MORE THEN A 2 OR 3 REPLIES

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
oops, sorry bout caps lock, didn't notice i did that till i'd already hit the button

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It may be just because we all dont like you. Just kidding, I dont know why people arent posting. Just try some different ideas.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
we are now...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
well usually when i post it's because i have a question about something, the most recent one is an aircraft i'm looking for, it's never anything big or complicated, just things i dont know and would like to, and i only get a couple meaningless replies that do absolutely nothing to answer my question and that's it, never get any answers. How hard is it to post "well what you described sounds alot like (insert Aircraft Designation here)" or a "i'm not sure but i think it's something like ____"

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I don't think anybody has the responsibility to reply to a post if they find it uninteresting. If you make a thread and don't get replies, I would not take it personally. I've only been here for a short time, made several threads, and only had a few of the many take off. You throw crap to a wall and see what sticks.

If some of your posts aren't getting the effect you want, look at the posts you have made that do get replies and base your posts off that subject. At least until people get sick of them.

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
maybe its cuz your title says 'anti christ'

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm as absolutely certain as one with my brain could be, that I have replied to four of your posts in the past. But I haven't checked, can you do the math for me to make sure I haven't misunderestimated?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
some things take off and some dont .

such is the nature of a bulletin board.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
If people like the topic they post about it. If people do not liek the topic they dont post about it. It is as simple as that.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Not quite ILP

People could be ignoring the topic inititiator, or far worse - snubbing them.

AND what if they then go on to launch a similar topic themselves?

There should be basic courtesies followed at all times. I'm going to start a topic about that, but not before reporting this thread to ensure that kk is never put in the position of feeling friendless in the world of ATS again.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KKing123
oops, sorry bout caps lock, didn't notice i did that till i'd already hit the button
I'm sorry, but I do not believe this statement. Its hard to not see what you are typing unless, as the first post suggests, you were in a blind rage.

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
heelstone has it correct, your lies will get you nowhere...
but at least you got a response from me...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
wow you post very early the the morning my time...thats probably why i dont reply..

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
dude ... how'd this thread get started? It's like I jumped into the middle of a strange convo

JK ... I hardly ever reply, so feel privlaged buddy

top topics

join