It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another example of irrational Fascist Muslims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I wonder how many of these muslims who are protesting a depiction of the Prophet in European newspapers also believe that the Jews use the blood of children in their worship services? I believe that it is called the Blood Liable.

All in all, I'd say they are taking this way too seriously. I wonder if they will threaten to kill the cartoonists, ala Salmun Rushdee (did I spell his name correctly?),

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Then, why should we worry when someone questions the Holocaust?

Have no idea, and I don't worry if some chose to. IF they want to deny history, fine by me.....seems a bit delusional, but well, it's their life to live however they wish, I guess.....

now if any of the religions, be it christian, jew, or muslim, or any group were to start trying to deny a segment of the world's population of their right to life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness, by persuading their believers to do what I would consider illegal, or cruel acts, then there might be something to worry about.

I was listening to something on the radio today, and well, they had someone on there that appearantly knew quite a bit about the ISlamic religion, if he wasn't being a spokesman for them. he was saying that well, according to their religion, he was trying to explain so many were out protesting these cartoons. well, it seems that any image of the prophet, be it a good depiction or bad, is wrong to their belief.....any icon, or image. and well, the religion requires them to speak out against such things, or they are a party to it...

okay,
I'll buy that, but can we twist this around, and well, say that if they aren't out protesting the way their religion is susposedly being twisted and used to persuade people to blow themselves up in the name of allah, well, they are a party to that?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
actually, I think there's something in their religion about those who insult thier prophet....and well, the punishment that they should be given, or at least some of the Islamic world seems to think there is.....

no, you don't want to insult their prophet......

Their prophet is a dead man who died something like 1,500 years ago. All religions are full of venerated dead men (and in some cases,
women). If they were truly prophets, I wonder how they would view the heinous crimes being done in their names?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
dead or not....
this is what seems tp happen when you offend their prophet.....or religion...or them...

www.timesonline.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join