It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big-up to the Staff!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Im sure this has been brought up and discussed before, but I recently stumbled across something that has forced me to appreciate the owners and staff of this website with an ever increasing degree of respect and appreciation.

I refer to the mini-saga the staff endured regarding copywrite laws and accusations of counter intelligence. I stumbled across this page: www.redpillpress.com.au...

Reading through it made me realise the kind of things that go on behind the scenes of ATS and the absurd people/circumstances the staff have to deal with from day to day. Most of all, reading through it made me proud to be a member of the site, and quite chuffed to see the lengths they go to in protecting the thing all of us have come to love so much, and hence protecting all of us.

Big up the Three Amigos! And thank you!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
That a single post out of nearly two million, regardless of how slick or whatever else it might be, could create such allegations only proves how baseless these allegations are. Aside from the attribution issue, I really don't see why anyone should care what a few bloggers think about ATS. They've just created one more conspiracy theory to throw into the mix. :yawn:

[edit on 2006/2/3 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If you really dig into their "proof" of the server trace. It's part of an APRIL FOOLS joke that then member, Kinglizard, fabricated. All you need to do is look at the bottom of the page...

It's no secret where our servers are and Virginia aint big enough, heck it would fit in just a couple Counties of that Big State.

Springer...

join