It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien militaries???????????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Speaking of what do aliens eat, do you think they eat there own feces like my dog does?

No...didn't you see the special in the 80's? They eat Strawberry Ice Cream!

Actually, these shows were called UFO CoverUp Live, and then there was a sequel, UFO CoverUp Live II... In many areas, these specials were terminated partly through the program... Even though the news promised comments and reactions, it was suddenly dropped (at least where I was in FL), and never mentioned again... I think there was an awful lot of truth during that special, in spite of the Strawberry Ice Cream comment.

Besides, when you think about it..if you had no teeth, and a gumlike structure, and didn't eat meat...what would your favorite food be?

Hmm....strawberry ice cream sounds about right...

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
They can go back and forth in time (from our perspective at least) and change what they want in the past for the desired outcome inthe future. They've been doing that forever. Again, from our perspective, because time doesn't exist.

So, according your POV, these stories about Aliens crashed spacecraft, and recovered later by the Air Force , are only hoaxes. Otherwise , I wonder why they're still crashing.

<< 1   >>

join