It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien militaries???????????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
do you think that aliens have there own military system????????

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Assuming the weaponry they allegedly have that some form of a military is feasible..if the aliens exist.....do they?Text

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Damn! That would be some crazy ass # to see all their weird ass advanced weapons and lazers and weird mechanisms and such. I would imagine their military would be impressive as #, well at least compared to any military on earth. You could probably get the weakest military force on the alien planet, and it would STILL be more powerfull than anyone on this planet. Cool stuff!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yeh i think the aliens would have the ability to defend themselves but not one massive military i dont think.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I only want to add that this thread is useless speculation upon a subject does not as of yet need such questions.

I propose now that people can no longer make threads regarding guesswork of extraterrestrial cultures. Otherwise, we're going to continue getting threads like this such as: What do aliens eat? Do aliens have politics? and so on... Topics like this are unecessary to this discussion area as this planet hasn't even gotten to the point of accepting the existence of such things. This thread is better served in an area like "chit chat", or better yet, not posted at all.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think they do have there own armys,
the same as if we were to explore other planets
we would send in special forces to explore in groups

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Speaking of what do aliens eat, do you think they eat there own feces like my dog does?

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by JBenoit]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i dont think the aliens have a millitary....

they probably have nukes that can take out an entire planet...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
*15,15*
So do we Blade, so do we...

heelstone, this is an extremly important question.
It's the same as asking how strong is the NWO (Shadow Government).
If we do not understand those who oppose and oppress us, we will not be able to overcome them.
I personally believe Earth would win in hand to hand ground fighting, and even fighters in the air.
As to space, we're screwed.
We could shoot a couple of ICBM's at them and that's about it.
However, I'm expecting a massive overhaul and reorganization at NASA, the ESA, and the RSA in the nest few years.

I expect within twenty years we'll have fighter sized aircraft in space, landing on the moon and taking off.

- Tass *40*

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
At the very least they would have a police force to maintain peace and such. I'm sure they have some sort of military, chances are if your confident in exploring the universe you should have a military to make sure nothing goes wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Since those aliens are really smart they wouldn't have a big huge military but rather a moderate amount to defend against any known threats to them. They probably spend most of their life doing scientific reasearch to improve quality of life and not too much time reasearching weapons because they are probably smart enough to realize that having a lot of high tech weapons just shows their insecurity

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
yawn......when are you going to learn pizzout that one line posts are BORING and not worth the bandwidth they are posted with....

I am wearing thin with these topics.

Chris

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I would think so but within reason. It wouldn't be very smart not to have one even if it isn't very big.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Just imagine what you could do with one of those saucers?

No wonder the militaries of the world want them so badly.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
being as all they are much better at playing the physical game than we...
#ing demons...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If they do we are certainly in trouble. Countries throughout the world work on technology to deploy, launch, detroy objects that are borders, rivers and oceans apart. Aliens would be be able to defend worlds and galaxies apart. This would probably mean that we may be able to take out a city or country; but they would be able to take out a planet or two.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzout
do you think that aliens have there own military system????????

I doubt that they do. With the ability of their aircraft technology, they could probably wipe out humans if they wanted to, with just one of thier ufo's.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

I doubt that they do. With the ability of their aircraft technology, they could probably wipe out humans if they wanted to, with just one of thier ufo's.

May be they want but they can't !?

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ok the aliens don't NEED a military to protect them from humans. The same reason we don't need a military for protection against squirrels. Our 4th density alien buddies have natural abilities/perception that makes them a lot harder to kill
They can go back and forth in time (from our perspective at least) and change what they want in the past for the desired outcome inthe future. They've been doing that forever. Again, from our perspective, because time doesn't exist.

So therefore, before you even THINK about harming an alien, they can mentally go back into the past, and change an event so that you do NOT think that at all... scary?

How do you fight THAT with weapons exactly? Do you think we'll ever have a chicken rebellion and all our chickens will go berserk and attack all the humans? How big of an army and how many tanks do you think it will take us to calm the chickens down? See? Exactly!

So let's think a little deeper than just "their armies must have cool lazers and all that technical stuff! I bet they are just SO strong that our armies would suck compared to them" ... that's a little shallow, and close minded

[Edited on 20-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If the chickens rebel...I'm gonna get a flame thrower and start selling fried chicken that'll run right up to your door....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join