It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to crumble Iran withour soldiers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
In the wake of the Iranians switch to the Euro, something will be done. The reason GWB got elected in my opinion is because Iraq switched to the Euro in 2000 and our economy suffered. I do not profess to be a military genius, so take this how you will. If war happens, they can bock the oil tankers from leaving the gulf. Bomb all refinerys so that their production level drops indefintely. Meanwhile, Iraq is now able to facilitae the oil demand in the region, quickly pouring billions of dolloars in to reconstruct faster. Then as the Iranians starve andf the US sends releief to the people. Iran can then be the new Iraq. Then, repeat actions for Syria, N. Korea, hey maybe even China and India if all goes well... What do you geniuss think?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
While I fear china, there should be no reason for us to attack them. India should be an ally of the U.S. attacking them economically or militarily would be the equivalent of the U.S. bombing Britain.

The oil idea is bad because the target is the nuclear sites, not oil refinaries. Sanctions will work in syria and NK.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
no it wouldnt work. China has a pipeline to Iran and would be very angry if we tried to interrupt their oil supply. Plus the world view of American imperalism would solidify, and u can expect iranian troops to retaliate.

EU would hate us, Arabs would hate us, China would hate us, and our oil prices would skyrocket. crumble Iran?

www.china.org.cn...

Sattarifar stressed that Sino-Iranian cooperation offers great potential, and the leaders of the two countries have reached a consensus to tap this. He said China's investment in Iran will not only help meet Iran's market demand, but also demand from the whole of Central Asia.

Sattarifar also said the United State's unilateral economic sanction on Iran would not dampen business ties between Iran and China.

join