It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
My boyfriend downloaded GoogleEarth onto his laptop. For any of you who don't know about that, its a satellite imaging program that allows you to zoom in so close that you can see what car was parked in front of your house when they took the satellite photo.
Any way you can download it from GoogleEarth.com
Now...we were looking at our neighborhoods and various tourist attractions world-wide, then he typed in Area 51. I rolled my eyes, but when you look at the pictures!!!!! Its incredible the things you see. There's no doubt that area 51 is a very interesting place. But I don't claim to know anything more than what I've seen in the satellite pictures.
THERE ARE RUNWAYS IN GROOM LAKE!!!!!!!! HUMONGOUS AIRPLANES PARKED NEAR HANGARS. WIERD CURVED ROADS THAT LEAD ..... NOWHERE!
Look in the hills around it too...there are flats where storage containers sit, some with trucks outside. ENJOY!

Mod Edit: ALL-CAPS title

[edit on 2-2-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yes I agree it's really interesting to zoom around with the program. We have many threads in the "Area 51 and other Facilities " forum on these sat images, please take some time to explore them...you will enjoy.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You know thats one of the first things i looked at on google earth and yet they havn't censored it.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
eh they probly dont care, cause like if you think about it, its only one picture, and whats the chance the govt. will have anything super important out there for us all to see and plus they probly checkd it out and all to make sure nothin thats important is visible

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wow, a little late eh?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Better late than never !

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i have a question i went to googleearth.com it wants me to download it. is that correct if i want it am i suppose to download it to me computer thanks for your help in advance.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
ok i downloaded however what i found out is if you goto their sites you might see planes on the ground or something like that however goto a site not on their list and you will be blurred out from all that when you try to zoom in.

top topics

join