It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the illuminatti evil, or good?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
LMAO

We were laughing about this at work today.

One kid(a customer) claims to be half reptilian because Nouveau Tech told him he has royal German blood.

David Icke totally misinterprets the Ancient Serpent symbolism too.

Most of the symbolism really has to do with the Serpent Power, Shekem Force, or Kundalini; not some damn shapeshifting reptilians.

I'll admit that the latter is one possible correct interpretation(considering that this is such a vast Universe of possibilities).

But it's not even worth looking into, given the explanations I've seen so far.

David Icke also has the nerve to say that the Ancient Kemetian culture was run by "Oryan" shapeshifting reptilians or some BS.

Nonsense.

Anybody with any sense knows that they were really, for the most part, of a Kush-itic African race.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is another reptilian information site, but with a twist. The interviewee is one. All those ancient reptilian references could be referring to these folks, if this unbelievable account is genuine. If it is not genuine, it is still an excellent read, imo.

www.sabon.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I am wondering why most people always have to label a group of people as good or evil. Not all of us are good or evil.

[edit on 25-2-2006 by Darkone]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The powers that be don't mind labels, cuz they make it easier to 'divide and conquer'. Labels may have a usefulness, but generally they are harmful. No one is good or evil, we all have a mix of both qualities. Mother Teresa was not perfect, well I feel it is highly probable anyway. She is my ideal example of a good person. And even folks like Dahmer, Bundy, and Hitler had good qualities, however insignificant or minute they must have been.
Labels for me? A middle age, PC, ADD, gifted, headbanging, whitebread, trailer trash, latch-key, indigo, wasp, new age, Aquarian, dragon, blue-collar, conspracy theorizing, average joe six pack Canuck.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
How to recognize resisters in the illuminati mass media

The main role of the illuminati media (1) is to sell the illuminati core lies (2), which are the base to advance the illuminati agenda (3).

There are a few (VERY FEW) people working for a few (VERY FEW) illuminati outlets who are resisters to the illuminati total deception.
You can recognize them by these two features:
- they will expose a core lie by resorting to tricks, since exposing core lies openly is impossible.
- they will never use tricks to sell the core lie, i.e.
a) if they are forced to state core lies they will not try to sell them
b) if they are not forced to state blatant core lies they will never refer to them as facts.To test it, you should be aware of the list of all blatant illuminati core lies, one of them being evolution theory.Notes
(1) Illuminati and lluminati media
who-are-the-illuminati.blogspot.com... - illuminati-media.blogspot.com...

(2) Evolution Theory is the most important of all core lies, so no wonder that no other core lie is repeated as often.
The ultimate example are nature documentaries, where this is reduced to repeating constantly "during the evolution process", "after millions of years", etc, to justify the images of the the perfect creation of God being broadcasted.
who-god-is.blogspot.com...

(3) Mapping staged acts to advancing the illuminati agenda
illuminati-agenda.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Neither good nor bad.
They serve their purpose in the game of duality.

Resist it, feed it.
Accept it, and it goes away.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by dAlen]

This theory is probably quite true. Two differing enlightened groups composed of many smaller groups. One being "good' and one 'evil" here is something 90% of researchers reject but may in fact be the truth. Two groups of enlightened sons existing as the Yin and Yang. No longer completely human they have only each other and work to keep each other in check.

Seems like Yoda said something about this but I might be wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Are the illuminatti evil, or good?

At this point, they're neither good nor bad ... they're imaginary.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmmeat
At this point, they're neither good nor bad ... they're imaginary.

Your pal,
Meat.

Imaginary
Yes.

That's sounds so comforting, I wish I could wrap myself in a nice warm blanket of denial! There aren't really people who control all the worlds banks, are there? Nooo waayy. There aren't really people who manipulate the world market and militaries, playing nations against one another with the media! That's all make believe!

*flashing back to reality*

There is no way for anyone to prove that the G8 does not exist, or that secret societies and subversive power structures do not exist... when all the evidence suggests that they do.

Naivety and denial does not end ignorance, it begins it. I find it disturbing when people are so quick to propagate it in light of actual research.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Someone commented on how can the Illuminati be good, Well theres a chance( even though its hard for me to believe) that the attentions of the Illuminati is good just they way there are going about it is not, for example by killing off mass population and causing the world to go into another ice age will heal up the ozone, cut down pollution dramatically, keep mankind from exceeding the earths limits of human physical bodies, to simply put it it will heal up the earth from the damage that we have caused over the past thousands of years. My beliefs on the situation is that they have been doing this over and over to mankind millions of years. So my question to it all is, is there attention to expand us as humans to grow smarter and be able to reach stronger human potential, are aliens ( if you believe that part of the story ) garden protectors and kind of to say rulers of earth and earth's spirit or are they future beings of ourselfs thats the questions that i would like answered.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
It would appear that the real, historical Illuminati were basically good guys who wanted to do good things, but lost a propaganda war to the bad guys who just pretended to be good. This led to the weird situation of the good guys being scapegoated as the bad, while the bad guys received all the praise from the people.

Needless to say, this happens all the time.

Which is why books like morals and dogma are written to discourage people from their faiths. You are leading down the wrong path my friend.

I am going to have to stand firm on this one. I do not think that anything good could come from the illuminati.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by c0mand3r
Someone commented on how can the Illuminati be good, Well theres a chance( even though its hard for me to believe) that the attentions of the Illuminati is good just they way there are going about it is not, for example by killing off mass population and causing the world to go into another ice age will heal up the ozone, cut down pollution dramatically, keep mankind from exceeding the earths limits of human physical bodies, to simply put it it will heal up the earth from the damage that we have caused over the past thousands of years. My beliefs on the situation is that they have been doing this over and over to mankind millions of years. So my question to it all is, is there attention to expand us as humans to grow smarter and be able to reach stronger human potential, are aliens ( if you believe that part of the story ) garden protectors and kind of to say rulers of earth and earth's spirit or are they future beings of ourselfs thats the questions that i would like answered.

So if the way that they are going about it is not right, than how can they be good? Like killing innocent people and population control is a right?

What is the way? Who is the way? It is not us! We are all sinners.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There is no way to define them by good or evil. Fear that has been bred into you by the religious establishment makes them appear "evil", because their goal is in part to free mankind of the lie of organized religion, which has been used for millenia to control mankind and bend it to its will.

Just think about it.. the name alone tells you the truth in their nature.

Logic. Its a gift we are all given. Use it.. and you will find your own answers.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
this site in and all these things being discussed are exactly the outcome desired. the confusion within confusion within confusion. no closure. multiple views, opinions, and ideas expressed by the submitter all taken to be what has been, what it, and what will be. there is but ONE truth.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

But of course my dear, why do you think they are called the enlightened ones? The pure and true to guide us into our true world of dreams and hopes fulfilled.
Why would you think otherwise?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
wat that dnt make no sense...not all of us are good or evil...i fink we r if u not a good person then u the opposite of good which is evil..fool

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Neither good nor bad.
They serve their purpose in the game of duality.

Resist it, feed it.
Accept it, and it goes away.

I agree with this.

They cause "bad" things intentionally, but the point is to make you advance spiritually, a "good" thing.

When people are convinced that things are "good," they become intellectually and spiritually lazy. When people know things are "bad," they're more willing to adapt and change. Many times they have no choice.

When you forget that we are not here for material purposes, you get tripped up in the drama they cause. If you are attached to your car, they are in the business of destroying your car, or taking it away from you. If you have much pride in your country, you better be ready to see it raped and utterly destroyed. The Buddhists weren't whistling to the wind when they said to detach yourself from all Earthly desires. When you remember what you're really here for, suddenly you become much more appreciative of what the elite do. The crooks in the middle are the real stooges, the joke is on them.

In the end you're on your own and they only set the stage for you.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by bsbray11]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join