It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the illuminatti evil, or good?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
Illuminati?
Do some research on these evil peoples atrocities.
''We will establish our New World Order...either through consent or conquest.''
- John Rockefeller
Satisfied?
[edit on 5-2-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

Satisfied, actually not even close. I know about the Weishaupt group, not a lot but I am convinced it was real. As for the copious quantities of Illuminati speculation that I have been inundated with for the last 20 years... I am not close to convinced. Every theory and description of this ephemeral cabal of ne'er do wells, that I have read, is missing something.
Substance.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Lets take this piece by piece:

1) I do believe this thread was about the Illuminati, not the masons.
2) The Illuminati's origins were a group founded to create an elitist world state. They were discovered and disbanded.
3) the Illuminati survives on secrecy: Secrecy is ideal for those with views that would be offensive to the majority.
4) So far, no evidence exists that the Illuminati have done anything bad or done anything good
5) BUT if they were going to deviate from the goal of the old Illuminati, why not choose a name without such a negative conotation?
6) Therefore, in my opinion, I would conclude that the Illuminati are enemies of people who value freedom. If you like the idea of a world state controlled by a elite few who dictate commands that cannot be questioned, then by all means they are good.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
'3) the Illuminati survives on secrecy: Secrecy is ideal for those with views that would be offensive to the majority.
4) So far, no evidence exists that the Illuminati have done anything bad or done anything good.'
xenothrope
So you say they survive, and that there is no evidence good or bad. How about neutral evidence, or insignificant evidence, or any shred of evidence at all, however miniscule. If there is not a single thing of substance that supports the current existence of this 'Illuminati', then I find the certainty they exist questionable. The number of books, sites, etc. which speculate, and theorize about this 'chimera', mind boggling. The conjecture abounds. I know about Bilderberg, Jekyll Island, the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, and more, but the one group that I have yet to see any proof of is this one. Are they good? If they exist, oh yeah, they're good, very good, maybe too good.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It is only my personal opinion that they exist. As of yet no concrete evidence shows that they do exist....or that they don't...

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Is just one massive load of hooey? It has been my feeling that this was a distinct possibility for about a decade. In that time, not one iota of evidence has surfaced. Instead, the crude initial conjectures and speculations have just been added to, entrenched, accepted, and spread around the world. Bravo to the instigating fabricators. This tall tale has grown beyond all imagining. I bet they are bursting with pride.
PS. In the event the Illuminati do exist, I offer you my services. Any cabal that can evoke such passion without any actual proof is one that I would like to join. And you could count on me to keep my mouth shut too, blood oath or not. Just U2U me, or email me with an offer.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ho Ho, yes we do exist and we have done so secretly for a couple of thousand years.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oops oh no. Oh dear. Please disregard the previous post it was not us it was someone else, we dont exist. Who are the Illuminati a soccer team?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I still marvel at the ignorance of you people.

The Illuminati is just a front for a small group of very evil men who are trying to establish a New World Order. This core, this small group, are made up of the 13 most wealthiest families on planet Earth. A small group of SUPER wealthy people.

Now, when I talk about SUPER wealth, I dont mean hollywood celebrities with 2 Bentleys, I mean SUPER wealth; family wealth that was in the BILLIONS back in the 19th century.

Families like the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Oppenheimers, the Sax-Coburg-Gotha's (British royal family), the Morgans, the Duponts.....

These people are ''possesed', I guess thats the modern word for it, by Dark soul-personalities, and are actually a hybrid reptilian race. That is why these people interbreed with themselves so obsessively, its not because of snobbery, it is to best hold this genetic bloodline, which allows them to ''shape-shift'', or morph, from reptilian to human form, and back again.

Whether you believe this or not is irrelevant. The fact is, life is FAR different than what we are being led to believe, and the life we are presented with is so dull, so boring compared to the actual reality of unlimited possibility.

The Illuminati men, the small core that is carrying out the secret agenda, have ruled throughout history under different names, and different organizations, but the core bloodline families have remained in positions of ruling power for thousands of years.

That is why the claim to have the right to rule over the people, because of their genetic relation to what were perceived as the ''gods''. They claimed to have a right to rule us because of their bloodline. Read a history book, youll see the relationships between all the eurpoean royal familes (royal family, in truth).

You people who claim that the Illuminati were exposed and dispanded in the late 1700s, you are dead wrong. They did not dispand. They just went underground. They stopped using the name ''Illuminati'' because it was too widely known, and was considered a ''bad'' word, so they changed the name, and now operate under different organizations, like the Freemasons, Trilateral Commision, Bilderberg Group, and the Council on Foreign Relations. Evil never gives up. They just start from over scratch.

They control all the media, all the schools, they own all the mega-corporations that generate the big bucks, and they own all the banks that print the money.
Oh yea, you can see their symbols on the US dollar bill!

Once you learn to recognize their symbols, you will see that they are absolutly all over the place! There are 3 of their symbols right in front of my house!

The Illuminati do exist...no question about it. If you cant see that, you're blind. You probably werent meant to see it, which means you are not ready for ascension yet. It all goes under a Divine Plan, which the Creator has set for us.

One Love to you all.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

[edit on 21-2-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So... in summary, you're telling us that you are completely deluded.

Reptilian overlords? Come on mate. You're making the place look untidy.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
'They did not dispand. They just went underground, and now operate under different organizations, like the Freemasons, Trilateral Commision, Bilderberg Group, and the Council on Foreign Relations. They control all the media, all the schools, they own all the mega-corporations that generate the big bucks, and they own all the banks that print the money.
Oh yea, you can see their symbols on the US dollar bill!
Once you learn to recognize their symbols, you will see that they are absolutly all over the place
The Illuminati do exist...no question about it. If you cant see that, you're blind.' Letknowledgedrop

I have a little trouble with the idea that these supposedly 'underground' overlords would plaster their symbols everywhere. If I was running a top secret order, I'd likely discourage that. It can't help but draw attention. So, LKD, why would they advertise all over the place, if they are trying to be 'underground'?
And just to let you know, I have read dozens of books on the subject, none of which offered proof that this group is real. Do a search of this site, enter 'Illuminati', and 'Proof', and see what you find. I did, and found lots of pleas for proof, and none offered, ever, since day one. Not one shred of proof. If symbols are all you have, that's just not good enough for me. My dad's side of the family were Freemasons going back generations, and they were far from 'evil'.

So, why would a 'secret' group plaster their symbols everywhere?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
LKD looks like he's been watching and reading a little to much David Icke.
I do think that there is a small group of people trying to shape world wide government policy to there benefit. But I also think that most of these people are politicians or lobbyist's already involved in world government. Yes, multinationals also have a vested interest in these same policies but only to make sure they can make as much money as possible.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I have a little trouble with the idea that these supposedly 'underground' overlords would plaster their symbols everywhere.

Strange how their symbols are everywhere, right in front off your face and you just don't see them.

Why not? It is a sign to them. Even though the symbols are everywhere, you can't see them.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The illuminati are both good and evil but we really need to be specific here.

The Alumbrados of Spain were both good and evil.... Ignatius Loyola who founded the Jesuit Order was a member of this order. The order became dark and eventually died but the ideas and teachings were carried through the Jesuits themselves. Also, they may have had ties to the Afghan Illuminati.

The Illuminati of 1770's was very evil, or selfish, or Ahrimanic in nature and once it was exposed, was destroyed. However, the fire was ignited in the minds of men (forever and never to die) and something EVEN worse happened besides the original Illuminati's death - the dark ideas were thus later sought after and looked upon as mystical and was thus studied through the 1800's and soon filled those desires of the likes of Cecil Rhodes and other scum like, Sir Alfred Milner, Rothschild etc. Also, Rothschild was himself possibly connected to funding the 1770's Illuminati ...go figure huh?

Now what we see today can be called whatever name you prefer but the point is: the NWO is evil, period and that should never be confused; it should not be nullified over any misunderstanding of "illuminati".

I prefer to call these evil ones' "globalists", myself but I have reason to believe that they do practice the dark arts (not only about money and power) and thus wheither they are aware or otherwise of the dark art influences, they are ALL working together in preparing for the new king.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

I have a little trouble with the idea that these supposedly 'underground' overlords would plaster their symbols everywhere.

Strange how their symbols are everywhere, right in front off your face and you just don't see them.

Why not? It is a sign to them. Even though the symbols are everywhere, you can't see them.

'I have read dozens of books on the subject, none of which offered proof that this group is real.' BG13, taken from the same post you quoted.
The symbols which you refer to are, as you say, superfluous, agreed.
I have seen them. It is hard to miss them when you have read as many books on the subject as that.
Sorry I wasn't more clear. These are symbols, logos, icons, etc. many of which can be associated with numerous people, groups, and nations. If I see an eagle brand condensed milk can, does that mean it came from the Eagle Lunar Lander Module? Or that it is associated with the Federal Government of the USA? Of course not.
Maybe all those authors are guessing correctly, I will give them that, but it is no more than guesswork until I see some meat. An owl, pyramid, eye, serpent, swastika, protractor, level, or pair of columns in front of the courthouse isn't proof of a global cabal controlling us all.
'Populus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.'

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hi BlackGuardXIII,

I was wondering what you think about the Federal Reserve Note - as a symbol we use daily.

Do you accept that the money we use is a sign or symbol? If one "could" prove that the Federal Reserve Bank is not even federal (not really private either), would that be proof of a symbolic connection between a sign and the secret meaning or intention behind those who created it?

Best,
Markusjharper

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand!
Do the masons proclaim to worship God???
Do they accept Christ??
What is with the vows & oaths(curses that they lovingly pass generation to generation.) and death if you leave?
what is up with the deception??? why don't "members" under 22nd order know who the are really worshipping????
just thought i'd ask!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The founding of the Federal Reserve, and the implementation of the Income Tax Act are certainly events that were preceded by some backroom dealings which are worth looking into. I once read that Lincoln and Kennedy were two presidents who were set on doing something with the currency to help the average person out....
I know that there is a proliferation of Freemasons who were key figures in the history of the USA. The Illuminati is another story. No evidence seems to exist that shows they are still around, so I have my doubts.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What do you mean, the evidence is everywhere! You obviously haven't researched it, as you say you have.

Nobody has given any proof that God exists, still many believe.....

Dont be so naive. They fool you into having to ''see it to believe it''. Its the complete opposite: you have to believe it to see it! They flip EVERYTHING around.....

But then, thats the point. If you are a manipulator, and you want to control the masses, you would want to give them a reality so completely opposite of what is actual reality, that when the truth comes to light, people will go ''thats ridiculous. Your nuts.''

They flip EVERYTHING around. They say they're gonna do one thing, they do the exact opposite. They tell us what reality is, when its really the exact opposite. If something is considered bad by us. they consider it good.

Even down to their symbols, they flip it around. Symbols like the 5 pointed star, turned upside down to indictate the negative. The Swastika turned around, an ancient symbol for this network and used by the Nazis, also indicated the negative. The real Swasitka itself is not bad at all. Even the word symbol, what the word symbol means to us, means the exact opposite to them.

These people are satanic, and have no ability to empathize with their victims, so that would explain why they are able to go bomb innocent ignorant people and feel no remorse at all. This is why their conscious allows them to fool the masses of people, to carry out the Agenda.

What is the Agenda? Its the centralization of ALL global power. Look around you, that is EXACTLY what is happening. I dont understand how you people cant see it. Its beyond me.....

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
But seriously... dude... You honestly believe that they are reptiloids?

You claim to have done the research, and therefore possess some kind of inside knowledge. What are your sources? C'mon, just give us one (to get us started)...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Reptoids and shapeshifters....

This is a mistake. The reptoid idea goes back to a misinterpretation of the "Elohim" and "nephilim" and "annukia" etc. Z. Sitchen and others like David Icke have misunderstood the 3'rd eye vision as another reason to support their theory... but it is still incorrect. Not that all of what David Icke writes is mistaken - in fact he's right on on many issues but the reptoid alien thing - it is a mistake... that is all it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join