Are the illuminatti evil, or good?

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Was wondering that if the illuminatti were all enlightened beings, then wouldn't that mean that they were sincere selfless souls? Maybe they are good people that have hidden away because the bad people (Corp. gurus) want to kill off their hopes for reform. Just a thought I'd like answered from the large mass of Illuminatii experts here.
AAC




posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It would appear that the real, historical Illuminati were basically good guys who wanted to do good things, but lost a propaganda war to the bad guys who just pretended to be good. This led to the weird situation of the good guys being scapegoated as the bad, while the bad guys received all the praise from the people.

Needless to say, this happens all the time.



posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
It would appear that the real, historical Illuminati were basically good guys who wanted to do good things, but lost a propaganda war to the bad guys who just pretended to be good. This led to the weird situation of the good guys being scapegoated as the bad, while the bad guys received all the praise from the people.

Needless to say, this happens all the time.



That makes more sense than most...



posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
GOOD

they started out as a secret society dedicated to proving science is superior to religion. they wanted to create theories that, made sense, and gave people a different perspective on life - even religion for that matter.



posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
It would appear that the real, historical Illuminati were basically good guys who wanted to do good things, but lost a propaganda war to the bad guys who just pretended to be good. This led to the weird situation of the good guys being scapegoated as the bad, while the bad guys received all the praise from the people.

Needless to say, this happens all the time.



So the bad guys were The Catholic Church and all the governments and monarchies of Europe and the New World Order of Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati were the good guys?

Be serious Masonic Lite - you don't really support this view do you?



posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ace 555
GOOD

they started out as a secret society dedicated to proving science is superior to religion. they wanted to create theories that, made sense, and gave people a different perspective on life - even religion for that matter.


If we are talking about Adam Weishaupts Society of Perfectibilists then this isn't really correct, they sort to create a new society without religion or government whereby society would be formed into a single entity with the abolition of private property and personal choice for the masses, everything way to be centrally organised and heirachically administered in much the same way as the Stalinist method of Communism that exists in North Korea today.

If you think life in North Korea is Utopian then The Illuminati were the good guys, otherwise...



posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS

So the bad guys were The Catholic Church and all the governments and monarchies of Europe and the New World Order of Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati were the good guys?

Be serious Masonic Lite - you don't really support this view do you?


Show me just one quote from Adam Weishaupt or any other member of the Illuminati (Mozart, Von Knigge, Goethe, etc. the choice is yours) where they mention a "new world order". C'mon, just one, I dare ya.



posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS


If we are talking about Adam Weishaupts Society of Perfectibilists then this isn't really correct, they sort to create a new society without religion or government whereby society would be formed into a single entity with the abolition of private property and personal choice for the masses, everything way to be centrally organised and heirachically administered in much the same way as the Stalinist method of Communism that exists in North Korea today.

If you think life in North Korea is Utopian then The Illuminati were the good guys, otherwise...


Show me just one quote from Adam Weishaupt or any other member of the Illuminati (Mozart, Von Knigge, Goethe, etc. the choice is yours) where they mention any of the stuff you claim above. C'mon, just one, I dare ya.



posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Masonic Lite, this is a wind up right - you've been at the sherry and have decided to stop taking your medication?

This is the commonly accepted story not only by both Robinson and Baruell not to mention the Wiemer Police who raided Weishaupt's offices.
Of course he did the Masonic thing and fled the country rather than confront the charges.

I haven't seen anything or read any historic documents that say otherwise but you and your one-trouser legged mates seem to constantly blurt out a strange mantra along the lines of "these guys were never Freemasons and even if they were they were all honest and sincere people and no we aren't going to provide any evidence to this effect because it is our personal little secret."



posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Illuminati? Good?

Do some research on these evil peoples atrocities.

As for the quote....

''We will establish our New World Order...either through consent or conquest.''
- John Rockefeller

Satisfied?



[edit on 5-2-2006 by LetKnowledgeDrop]



posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think before we can even consider their goals and methods, we need to better understand these both their goals and methods. Since we are only refering to a name of a group, it is hard to consider it properly. So, I propose you should consider it by the same standards as other societies with a political agenda.

Secrecy is often elitist and anti-democratic because it prevents participation. However, when dealing with repression secrecy is often necessary.

The next characterstic would be how the group treats its members. Are members well-treated or abused. Are Illiminati members well-treated?

How do they intend to treat non-members. Do they want to free people from institutional control? Do they want to enslave people? I posit this can only be considered from the character of individuals lives. If such groups are really as powerful as some on this board claim, I suggest comparing how people live today to how they lived a few hundred years ago. When would you prefer to live?

So far as freedom is concerned, how much freedom do you have? Can you travel freely? What activities are you prevented from engaging in? Who do you believe is mistreated? How are they mistreated? What is done about it?



posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
en.wikipedia.org...

Masonic Lite, this is a wind up right - you've been at the sherry and have decided to stop taking your medication?

This is the commonly accepted story not only by both Robinson and Baruell not to mention the Wiemer Police who raided Weishaupt's offices.
Of course he did the Masonic thing and fled the country rather than confront the charges.

I haven't seen anything or read any historic documents that say otherwise but you and your one-trouser legged mates seem to constantly blurt out a strange mantra along the lines of "these guys were never Freemasons and even if they were they were all honest and sincere people and no we aren't going to provide any evidence to this effect because it is our personal little secret."


Wikipedia is really not the most reliable source of information....

can you find any other sources to support your view?



posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Neither good nor bad.
They serve their purpose in the game of duality.

Resist it, feed it.
Accept it, and it goes away.


[edit on 5-2-2006 by dAlen]



posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel


Wikipedia is really not the most reliable source of information....



Very true. It would be better, IMO, to take a look at a more scholarly and academic investigation. The Roman Catholic Church, which started all the anti-Illuminati propaganda in the first place, now freely admits it was all pretty much a hoax. Apologies to Necros in advance, but anyone who can still believe that stuff in this modern era of science and rationalism is about as gullible and naive as can possibly be.

The Catholic Encyclopedia, which indeed is extremely academic although sometimes biased, has an article on Weishaupt and the Illuminati here.

Notice they write:

The above-named documents reveal as the real object of the Illuminati the elaboration and propagation of a new popular religion and, in the domain of politics, the gradual establishment of a universal democratic republic. In this society of the future everything, according to Weishaupt, was to be regulated by reason. By "enlightenment" men were to be liberated from their silly prejudices, to become "mature" or "moral", and thus to outgrow the religious and political tutelage of Church and State, of "priest and prince". Morals was the science which makes man "mature", and renders him conscious of his dignity, his destiny, and his power.

This of course is in direct conflict with Necros' ridiculous claims.



posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Finally I found a way to talk to you. Ok, I have read about what you have said about reptilians. It is all true. undeniable evidence, not physical, but it is tangible in mine and your aspect. Reptilians do exist, I have seen them. i did see one person from the white house shape shift. In a dream of course, or I believe that it was astral projection. Listen, I would love to talk to you about this, because you seem to be the only person who would listen to me about these things. I hope you're still around, and I am new to this place. By the way, the illuminati is evil, and reptilians also rule over the earth, so I think the answer is No, I do not think the illuminati is good in any way.



posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Finally I found a way to talk to you. Ok, I have read about what you have said about reptilians. It is all true. undeniable evidence, not physical, but it is tangible in mine and your aspect. Reptilians do exist, I have seen them. i did see one person from the white house shape shift. In a dream of course, or I believe that it was astral projection. Listen, I would love to talk to you about this, because you seem to be the only person who would listen to me about these things. I hope you're still around, and I am new to this place. By the way, the illuminati is evil, and reptilians also rule over the earth, so I think the answer is No, I do not think the illuminati is good in any way.


I am confused? Are you speaking to me?



posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
Illuminati? Good?

Do some research on these evil peoples atrocities.

As for the quote....

''We will establish our New World Order...either through consent or conquest.''
- John Rockefeller

Satisfied?




Rockefellers, Illuminati?



Illuminati of the Black Lodge(Zionism) perhaps.


See what I quoted in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If you have a police force or a secret police force then what every organisation you are bound to get the evil mongers who benefit for them selves and at times the scale can lead to wars and political changes. The problem is we do not know anything for sure. But I Believe people (me seeing this from a Biblical perspective) can sense God and at the same time Evil. We might not see it but we can get the negative vibe from things and when the governments of the world try to good we can sometimes sense the evil lurking. If there are these groups still around or new ones then its not surprising something is not right in this world which leads what is this all about? All information brings down to a global agenda, from a religious Satanic point of view to global fascist states to UFO related world orders. All conspiracies seem to point to this global agenda.



posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi guys,


Freemasonry = Brotherhood

Illuminati = Suppressive Elitism


I'm a Scottish Catholic and I can see the difference, why can't others. Freemasons contribute to the community and are charitable.

Best Wishes

J



posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This occured to me. The claim of Cooper (now dead due to suspicious shootout in his house) was that Majesty 12 were 12 people who would try to rule the world via their false prophet antichrist Messiah figure as a middleman. This reminds me ALOT of the elders of Zion plan. It also reminds me of the "Kings who know dark sentences" bit of the bible (ie 10 kings who will be the puppets of this false messiah- the reverse). I'm interested in anything to do with Majestic 12, apreciate some info.





new topics
top topics
 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum