It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not my first post, but almost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Just wanted to make my introductions. I got drawn into this website for political reasons. I just like hearing other people's political views. The whole site is fascinating to me though. Honestly I am a little overwhelmed.

-P

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Okay, little one, tell the nice folks what else you're interested in besides politics...
So far I see stocks, solar cells, and a new society. Anything else?

*has a pet n00b-cub*

-B.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
postings? Ahh well I look forward to your ummm postings. LOL!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Okay Banshee, you're right, that was a little weak. Lets see if I can add to it. Basically everything on this site is interesting to me. Stuff that fascinates me from the top of my head:
1. Govt. black projects and their budgets.
2. Anything political as you already know.
3. Earth changes. The stuff on Yellowstone, and worldwide geological activity is enormously interesting.
4. New technology, particularly stuff that advances science by leaps and bounds. This is also partly why I am interested in black projects. What does our military know that mainstream scientists don't? What experiments have they carried out? Philidelphia Exp. anyone? Also antigravity, Over-unity, and cloaking devices (Philly exp again).
5. Computers. One hobby of mine is computer security.
6. Abandoned secret govt. bases, or not so abandoned.
7. Ideas . . . I like coming up with ideas, new and different ways of doing stuff. In fact I wake up in the middle of the night with some of my best ones. I am fascinated with other people's ideas (because I feed off them) and with what others think of my ideas.

Anyhow, that's my interest here at a glance.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
For your point Nro.1 -> US BLACK PROGRAMS 2004!!!

And wellcome!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
welcome to ATS.
I look forward to seeing everything you have to offer this site.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
yep welcome to ats...

top topics

join