posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:41 AM
From what I've read of the New World Order, most people regard it as some kind of quasi-government. A government must have a Cabinet, ie various
ministers or "secretaries" in charge of various functions. There will also, obviously, be a Mr. or Ms. Big at the very top.
So you'd have, at the very least:
1. A Big Boss (President, Prime Minster, whoever)
2. A Little Big Boss (Vice-President, Deputy PM etc.)
3. A Domestic Affairs Boss (to look after law and order, implant identity chips under the skin of people's foreheads, keep public -- oops, sorry,
private -- utilities going, oversee the maintenance of State land and waterways, the oceans and sky - after all, it's a world order -
and so forth)
4. A Foreign Affairs Boss (it'll be one world, sure, but someone's still going to have to parley with the Grey Reptilioids and those Whistling
Balloon People from Theta Reticulati)
4. A Money Boss (or if money is made obsolete under the NWO, then a Minister of Barter, Exchange and Allocation)
5. A Human Resources Boss (running the forced-labour camps is actually the nasty part of the job; the real fun bit is the Eunuch programme -- where
there's a New World Order, there's bound to be an Old World harem, and they'll need someone trustworthy to look after the girls)
6. An Education Boss (who is also the Re-Education Boss and, when called upon to be, the Re-Re-Education Boss)
7. A Health Boss (who will oversee the mass sterilization, cloning, gene-manipulation and alien/human hybrid development programmes)
8. A Transport and Communications Boss, whose permission must be sought before anyone goes anywhere or talks to anyone.
9. A Media Boss, who is also the Chief Censor
10. A Culture Boss, or for those whose preference is for a more faith-based NWO, a Religious Affairs Boss.
Ten should be enough. Nice round figure. Have I missed anyone?
So here's the deal. Just send in your nominees for any or all of the above posts. Include one or two lines -- no more, please -- telling us why
you've chosen that particular candidate. Should be interesting.
No prizes for this, but I'll be waiting eagerly to see who your nominees are.
Some nominees are excluded by virtue of their sheer obviousness or capacity for generating dull ranting in others: George Bush, Kofi Annan, Osama bin
Laden, Britney Spears. Others are excluded because we don't know them personally: ie you the poster and your close relations, friends, lovers and
housepets (human, Reptiliod or merely animal)
But feel free to nominate anyone you like to any post I haven't mentioned but you feel just has to exist within the NWO. Just tell us why.
This post doesn't contravene any of ATM's rules, does it? Hope not.
Looking forward to those replies...