It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A shot int the dark, a one in a million chance: trying to find an image from an old post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There was a post, somewhere, about copying music, or something similar. Maybe it had to do with Sony. Anyway, someone posted an image, from the 70's maybe, of a cassette tape, over crossbones, with words tto the effect of "Making boot leg copies is killing the music industry", but in a real archaic, square, wording.

I think the person who posted the image was someone who has been on ATS for a while.

Is that you? Are you reading this now? If so, could you post that image again? Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind. It came to me as soon as I posted the topic. Sorry.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by curme]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Maybe we could make this a find the image thread. I'm not that religious, but I used to read Guidepost all the time. Yeah, I was a sucker for the miracle stories.
So the image was in Guidepost years ago, and it was of a small building burning and a fireman, (I think) shot a picture of the fire. Standing in the doorway is a perfect image of Jesus made of fire, it was very eerie. You know similar to the faces in the WTC fire and smoke. Anyway this was years (eons) ago. anyone who might know where this image is or has it please post. TIA

new topics

join