It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Friend who needs help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ok today a friend of my was having difficulty asking this one girl out. He told me that she would die if she went out with him. So later on he goes to buy a drink from a vending machine in his walet I noticed a strange peice of paper that had a pyrimid on it and it apeared to have some other strange things on it like some coulds or something. I had then asked what that was. He then said that it's because of that that she would. I then asked my friend is he was part of a secert society. He then said that is was like a gang that worked for the government and that he left this secert soceity. I tried to ask him about more about the secert soceity but he won't tell me anymore he said that my life was at stake. I was woundering if any of you might have anymore info on this group who ever they are and i don't think my friend was joking either.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
And... What does your common sense tell you about the situation?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I don't think your friend was joking, but I suspect he has a rich and full fantasy life.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
hmmm well how old is he?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
and relax, breathe,relax again, if you knew somthing youd be dead already, now drink ya pint

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
From a womans POV....I can sure see this guy has loads of troubles communicating with the opposite sex.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sounds like he is making up excuses to not get over his shyness and ask a girl out.

My advice, you should ask the girl out, for yourself, and then rub his face in it.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
see if he has enuff pints, then the dutch courage will kick in

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by b777pilot
From a womans POV....I can sure see this guy has loads of troubles communicating with the opposite sex.

So whats rong with a little shynes especialy when you are young.
Shows the Innocents in a man, i been there when i was young and it's a good feeling, better than taking it all at once.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Shows the Innocents in a man, i been there when i was young and it's a good feeling, better than taking it all at once.

Sorry I should have been more clear.
I was not talking about being shy,because you are talking to Queen Shy-Awkward!
I was talking about this part
"I then asked my friend is he was part of a secert society. He then said that is was like a gang that worked for the government and that he left this secert soceity. I tried to ask him about more about the secert soceity but he won't tell me anymore he said that my life was at stake."

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
I don't think your friend was joking, but I suspect he has a rich and full fantasy life.

Thanks for all of you opinions
Well apparently he has a very disfunctional family he's only a freshman in high school. and just as an update he finally asked and she said no but i won't get too much in to that now. Nygdan by the way i had asked the girl out be fore he did.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Sure, but the thing is that girls very rarely fo the first steps with boys, so the real shy guys turn out to be very lonely
That, unless they have this little something which attracts womens instantly...

Anyways I think that guy is just a little schizophrenic on the sides. I say invite him in a "meat market" bar with your pals and he's gonna forget that stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Whoa, this is clearly above top secret!

-- Boat

top topics

join