It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A&E's 'Flight 93' gets it right, no 757 crashed at Shanksville!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
From the movie:

"Is there a plane in there?"

"We don't know yet..."

"What do you mean?"

"...we're still looking for it...at first we thought it was in the hole, but there's nothing in there..."

"It must have landed in the woods, we haven't found it yet.."

"We're talking about a 757, here...it's a huge plane..."

"Yea, we know...you can help us look for it if you want..."

Watch the trailer here.

Even their gallery photo's show no plane:

Now compare them to the real crash scene photo's that also shows no plane. The truth is starring you in the face:

Notice the long dry grass still seen all the way up to the rim of the crater which means no aircraft with tons of jetfuel crashed into the ground and caused this crater. In fact, you can still see some grass INSIDE the crater!!!

And notice no evidence of a 757's giant tail section that should still be sticking out of this crater if it really plunged into it!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
sorry for the one liner, but I couldn't resist.....here goes....

"That looks just like the 757 that hit the Pentagon!"

I feel so much better now.....

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think your digging alittle here, I personally watched the movie and they did get one thing right, they made a great film and it stayed respectful to the families of those involved.

It showed members of the rescue team picking up peices of the airplane, did you see this part? This shows no conspiracy was intended, I believe.

I don't want to get into the actual movie itself for the sake of those who have not seen it, But that one line should not be taken into a conspiracy context. It shows parts of the plane being picked up.

On more than one occasion they discuss how fast the plane was moving, and how it could easily break up. Picture slamming into the ground at such a speed... very possible for nothing to be left of the plane.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Believe it or not there is an entire DC-9 in this hole, do you see a tail or anything else?

Its a photo of the ValuJet crash site in Florida.

If a plane is in a verticle high speed dive at time of crash your not going to see any part much larger than a basketball, all the heavy stuff like engines ends up 10's of feet in the ground.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
How long ago was this crash?

They must of taken a nose dive straight into the ground.

Back to Flight 93 crash though, I mean they do not actually show the plane crashing, But you see everything but. You really have to turn your head away from ALOT to try to say the movie is backing up the conspiracy ideology.

The movie is meant to be respectful, and it was very succesful in doing so.

Don't take away from that by saying this was conspiracy driven.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

Read what they said a little closer...

"...at first we thought it was in the hole, but there's nothing in there..."

Officials said Flight 93 crashed INTO that hole.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yes that was said.. but how long after the crash was that said? It was said while there was still smoke coming from the ground. How were they in any position to say anything at this point?

How do you answer to the peices of the plane being picked up, In the movie. You had to of seen this scene, Don't turn your head to certain scenes to back your theory.

Address them.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
Believe it or not there is an entire DC-9 in this hole, do you see a tail or anything else?
Its a photo of the ValuJet crash site in Florida.

If a plane is in a verticle high speed dive at time of crash your not going to see any part much larger than a basketball, all the heavy stuff like engines ends up 10's of feet in the ground.

Are you really going to compare a crash into a swamp with a crash into dry dirt?

Btw, large pieces of the Valujet where found, unlike with Flight 93, and most likely it was all under water at the time:

Now when I do a cannon-ball into a pool, I always sink under water. I'm sure if I did a cannon-ball on dirt, I wouldn't sink.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Yes that was said.. but how long after the crash was that said? It was said while there was still smoke coming from the ground. How were they in any position to say anything at this point?

How do you answer to the peices of the plane being picked up, In the movie. You had to of seen this scene, Don't turn your head to certain scenes to back your theory.

Address them.

1) Watch the trailer, it will show you.

2) The pieces picked up where all "no bigger than a telephone book" and what were they doing all in the woods if 93 plunged down into that crater??? Can you say "planted"?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
With Flight 93, the hole is not the only oddity.

Without doing any digging (I've done it in the past, so I know you can verify this with a little Googling, but am too tired at the moment to do it myself), check these out:

There was a call made by a passenger shortly before the plane crashed (last call from the plane if I'm not mistaken), who stated that the plane was smoking, and that there had been an explosion. The operator that took the call, Glenn Cramer, was confronted by the FBI over the call.

The mayor of Shanksville (his name escapes me), stated that it had been suggested to him more than once that a missile had been heard, with one such statement coming from a Vietnam veteran who said there could have been no mistake about it.

The same mayor also noted that major parts of the plane were found a good distance away (possible a mile or more), in a nearby wood. The plane would've had to have deteriorated IN FLIGHT for that to have happened; plane parts don't hit the ground and then bounce that far away into a wood, or magically float through the trees.

A retired colonel for the U.S. airforce has come out stating that he personally knew the pilot that shot down Flight 93, rather matter-of-factly. Not just saying it shot down. Skipped that. Said he knew the guy that did it.

Just a few things to keep this in perspective; the more curious issues are not limited to the hole.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
They did not get it right, as I will always believe that flight 93 was shot down. The palnes supposedly did not have missles, however they could have shredded the plane with the cannon on the planes themselves.

This is the only 'coverup'. because people woud never understand.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
i got a question. Halfway through the movie, when the hijacker turned off the tracking device, they lost contact but few minutes later you hear over the intercom....yes we have a visual, and the hijackers are looking all around. Who is saying that? Its not the plane that saw it waving side to side because that was later on. Was that a goofup in the movie?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
IIRC when Flight 93 turned off the transponder, and made their turn, there was a Delta flight right near them. In fact ATC got confused, because the Flight 93, and the Delta radar return were right on top of each other, and they couldn't tell who was transmitting.

(9:30 a.m.) Flight controllers mistakenly suspect that Delta Flight 1989, flying west over Pennsylvania, has been hijacked. The controllers briefly suspect the sound of hijackers' voices in Flight 93 is coming from this plane, only a few miles away. The flight "joins a growing list of suspicious jets. Some of their flight numbers will be scrawled on a white dry-erase board throughout the morning" at FAA headquarters. Miscommunications lead to further suspicion of Flight 1989 even after the source of the hijacker's message is confirmed to come from Flight 93. The flight lands in Cleveland at 10:10. Eventually, about 11 flights will be suspected, with four of them actually hijacked. [USA Today, 8/13/02 (B)]

billstclair.com...

[edit on 2/2/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
A small crater can contain an entire airplane.

en.wikipedia.org...

Flight 585 crashed in Colorado Springs and left one crater, which contained the entire, compressed plane. The pictures showed one round hole and two wing-shaped scorch marks with some metal debris. In fact the pictures from flight 585 look a lot like A and E's picture, from what I can recall of the pics published in the Rocky Mountain News/Denver Post.

Here's an analysis of the crash:

Flight 585 analysis

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
A small crater can contain an entire airplane.
en.wikipedia.org...
Flight 585 crashed in Colorado Springs and left one crater, which contained the entire, compressed plane. The pictures showed one round hole and two wing-shaped scorch marks with some metal debris. In fact the pictures from flight 585 look a lot like A and E's picture, from what I can recall of the pics published in the Rocky Mountain News/Denver Post.
Here's an analysis of the crash:
Flight 585 analysis

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I would like to ask if any of you on this thread would like the phone numbers or the address of the husbands, wifes and children of the people who died on flight 93 and ask if they agree with you? Where did those people go?

IN reality, There were F-16's in the air with the order to take down that plane. I feel that there were a few fly bys, possbily with action taken to try to disable the plane. The terrorists realized they would not make it to the destination, DC and They then put the plane in a nosedive and it crashed. The political fallout would have been termendous, so the media made them heroes with the "lets roll" slogan.

While so many people try to debunk the WTC, Flight 93 continues with many unanswered question.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Two YouTube videos of Susan McElwain have caused me to re-evaluate what I thought happened at Shanksville, PA. I think this Shanksville eyewitness must be considered:

External YouTube link film No.1

External You Tube link film No. 2

The second one is the most significant of the two in learning just what Susan McElwain saw.

[edit on 7/9/07 by Pellevoisin]

top topics

join