It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoverboards I just wanna say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
For some reason people think that hoverboards really do exist. THEY DONT! The only ones that do work are air propellled hoverboards that easily go for 9000 dollars. I was doing some research last night and found this site. www.futureh.net... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.futureh.net... . I spoke with the administrator last night and he said that they were researching an idea and made a huge advancement not too long ago and that he got the parts in to try the experiment but he would not do it until tommorow and post the results. He had been researching the idea of electrolev for quite some time and I beleive it might work. Tell me what you think about him. He also did not want to release any further information to him but there is alot of research data clearly posted on his site.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
well read recent patent law then keep questioning... until a product comes to market it's wise to remain skeptical but if you are in the thick of the current inventors melee you'd realize jealous guarding of any true secret and even misdirection is the standard not an anomaly.... from nanotech to new blenders everyone does it.

Best not to trash someone until you've had to fight for your livelihood like they have to mate.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
When you have a magnetic field passing perpendicularly to the electron flow of a wire, a force is generated in a third direction.

If you use the earth magnetic field to pass through a coiled wire, you theoretically could cause an upward force. The downside to this is that the earth's magnetic field is EXTREMELY weak, requiring you to have an electrical flow that is EXTREMELY strong. No battery exists that can generate enough electricity to lift its own weight. On top of that, the weight of the system required for forward motion would just be another nail in the coffin.

So, anything short of a nuclear-powered hovercraft would not be able to lift itself. And no one in their right mind would travel in a nuclear-powered hovercraft.

If you say that you would fly in one, then your are not in your right mind.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Lol you know futureh, the owner of of that site is a member here
. Just look him up, give im a bell. (british phrase sorry
)

Also if your interested in hoverboards you should also have a look atwww.hovertech.com, they arent exactly reliable, but some of their research does seem to be going forward. (just be careful of the hype).

Also, lol there was a......shall we say heated discussion here on ATS

(originally begun by moi, although everything seems to be going to hell at the moment, progress-wise - you'll understand) www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lastly, DO NOT BUY FROM FUTUREHORIZONS, they sell a roughly $200-300 for $9000. it is a r-i-p ripoff.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I wasn't flaming anyone. I talked to him about it and he said he was on a global ban and the moderators did not want to give his privelage back to him. The idea with repelling off th magnetic field is of Bill Butlers invention but he's working on hovercrafts now. Butler and Bryan(futureh) have been working on the magnecraft together but not officially. I actually think though that Bryan has more of a potential to suceed than Bill Butler because his ideas constatly fail. Although I realize it is difficult and many people are impatient.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Lol you'll wake up scienceguy94 if your not careful.
um....i never said u didnt
there are tons of people unofficially working on 'antigravity' technology. i myself am one of those. its hard to sort through the garbage but bill butler seems to be one of the credible few, and perhaps futureh, although only as i dont know enough about him and his work.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hey I just found this thread by accident. I have been working on hoverboards and ideas that pertain to it for about 6 years just messing around in my free time. But I think I have more knowledge and insight than some proffesors our there. If you want to know whether or not an idea will work ask me.

I am working on one know and I FEEL that it is the right one. It uses everything that I have gathered over the years but it is elegantly simple. It uses a harmonic magnetic field with an electrostatic charge. Don't call me crazy on this but I can put all m details here.

When I am done experimenting (success or failure) there will be a video on youtube and I will post about it here.

If want some more info PM me.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
oh shadow88 im the futureh you're talking about lol. I can't believe you're still here man. I got banned by some mod that didn't know what he was doing so that sucks but im back so yeah. PM me sometime.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait...........Theres gonna be hoverboards? If they can make hoverboards, they can make hover cars, and i can imagine that a hover car could be awesome on fuel mileage.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ok heres the thing, hovercars will never pass the Transportation Administratrations tests. It would simply be lablled as dangerous because there are no wheels to control it.

So to get them to approve you would make money selling hoverboards to kids and even adults and then licesning the technology to huge corprations. Yeah I said it I don;t like to admit it but its the only way to get it out there. But Remember it is supposed to be licenced only for 7 years becuase your patent isn't yours forever
only for about 17 years.

new topics

top topics

join