It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Encounter with the Black Eyed Kids

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Well I never heard of the BEK's until I moved to ole Kentucky. I am from Washington DC so let me just say that it is not by choice that I live here. Anyways- I met some friends after moving here and they started telling me about the different cities surrounding Lexington- and they told me to stay away from Versailles. I asked Why? They replied, that is where the Black Eyed Children live. I had never heard of this before then, so I said what are you talking about?

Apparantly, one of them used to live there. Versailles is an old victorian town about 10 miles outside of Lexington. Ive always had a bad vibe driving through that place and never liked it. Then I knew why.

My friend said, that they were at a friends house when around 11pm there was a knock on the door. The owner of the house went to the front door and saw two children standing there- about 9 or 10 yrs old. They asked if they could come in and use the phone. Because the guy saw that these kids has black eyes he totally freaked out and slammed the door and began shouting to my friend in the house to back away from the door. Then they began pounding on the door. My friend who was there was like- what the hell is going on? He didnt believe that there was anything to be afraid of and went to the door, flew it open, and they were gone. No one was there. The owner of the house totally freaked out.

Anyways, apparantly a few other friends of mine that i have met since living here have had encounters with them too.

What they are- I can only say demons. It's pretty messed up. And because of that, I never drive to Versailles. Seriously that town has a dirty negative vibration.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
High, names paul (16 yrs old) and i'm from chicago. you know what, i encountered the same thing as well! finally i get to tell the whole world about my experience. well here is the story.

i was just on my way home from school. i opened the gates and went in our front yard. i closed the gates and locked it. suddenly i saw this two little boys who approached from outside the gate. One of them seemed older, around 13. he was wearing a striped shirt, jeans and a baseball cap. the younger one, around 10, was wearing a red sweater and jeans. they called me from outside the gate. i approached them and asked them what's up. the older one told me that they were playing baseball when they accidentally threw the ball in our backyard. He talked to me so seriously and assetively. they asked me to let them in to fetch the ball. upon hearing that, i felt a sudden gust of fear, like my mind tells me not to open the gate. so i told them that i'll get it myself. they refused and told me that i may not find it. i hesistated and walked away but they started shouting at me. "Let us in!!!, we mean no harm. we just need to get the ball. that's where i started getting a little scared (I was holding a guitar that time and it was currently hurting my back). i went to the backyard and looked for the ball, but there wasn't any ball at sight. i went back to the kids and they were still there, this time, their eyes were pure black. they kept on shouting at me to let them in. They shouted that they won't hurt me. (Note: it was just four o'clock in the afternoon and no one was home but me). They kept on shouting to let them in. i refused of course. i ran to the house and into my room. i looked at the window and i noticed that they were gone. The last thing i heard of them was "LET US IN, WE'RE NOT GONNA HURT YOU!!! LET-US-IN!!!" The angry look on their dark eyes rendered me scared until the next day. i never heard of them again.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackeyedkid

Hey..!
Yeah.. Recently I've been rather bored.. and I looked in the mirror.. and I just sat there.. and stared for awhile.. Thinking.. "hmm what should I do today..?" and so I looked into my eyes.. and thought.. "Hey wait a minute..! My eyes are completely black..!" I didn't think much of it, but I searched it up on Google images.. (Just because I've never really known anyone else with my kinda eyes..) And I found lots of information saying things like.. "Their demons or vampires..!" I didn't find offensive but I found it curious as I have black eyes.. and haven't done things like that..! However.. I have seen other kids with black eyes they didn't bother me so I'm fine with them.. I myself haven't had any bad encounters with them.. And yet other people have..? Can someone help me out..? Thanks.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by KelvinC]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well, in all honesty, according to ancient tradition demons can disguise themselves as children in order to gain entrance to a house. They have also been known to appear as cats or dogs, and even naked women, in an effort to gain entrance.

Demons were also known to be identifiable by physical features, the old theory is that if man is made in the image of God, and the image of God is perfect, then imperfect demons can not completely imitate our form.

This is interesting and I haven't heard much about the "Black Eyed Children" so I won't venture to make a statement as to the voracity of the OP's story but I will look into it more.

EDIT: crap, i didn't notice how old the first posting was lol

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Shadowflux]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Crazy, I partly grew up in Ky and as a middle aged adult(36) I can corroborate some of these facts.
In and around Versailles, (pronounced ver-sales for some reason) I have seen and spoken to these things. My friends and I used to encounter them (when I was much younger) only at night and only in isolated places. They seem completely off, I mean almost everything about them is just slightly out of sorts. Not to mention the lack of iris or pupil or cornea in the ocular cavity. They did not ever become openly hostile and seemed to be exuding a sort of non aggresive malevalence.
They would sometimes give us little things like bit of glass or stones and fossils that were very common in the area. I still have a few of these objects to this day.
Full eye covering contact lenses were not yet in production I dont think.
These encounters are the only real "paranormal" experience that I have ever experienced. I HAVE NO EXPLANATION FOR THESE EXPERIENCES! Also I have several very old and dear friends that were with me at the times.

EDIT FOR SPELLING

[edit on 29 PMu1 09 by jameslewin]

[edit on 29 PMu1 09 by jameslewin]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sounds like hogwash from a kid who can't spell.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Talking about Deny Ignorance.......

This kid hasn't been on ATS for years.

and people keep on posting and posting on this old thread.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
thanks xynephadyn for the lovely info about this town.
shame i dont hav anything to contribute.
shame that no one that let them in is around to talk to us

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If they came up to me I'd slap them then stomp them into the sidewalk.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by asala]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
man, some of those experiences got me cracking up, < all I know is if anybody come within 20 yards of me , without me knowing them and them not sayin anything, besides just asking to use the phone inside my house, Id have my gun drawn and ready to blast some punks< it might sound bad but Im not takin any chances with anybody, already learned my lessons with that. and with that other story where they say it became like a regular thing, WTF??? are you kidding me, I wouldnt stand for that #%# I open up the door with a twelve gauge, Are you feelin lucky, well are ya punk?
Make MY Day
im saying this with all do respect.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackeyedkid

amazing were you under any kind of emotional distress , before hand ? Reason being Is I have a cousins child that his eyes are that way and he gives me chills

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by brocket99

Are you just not wanting to Believe the possibility ? Anything can be possible . I am new as well to this and if she has a Question or a story she should have the respect for people not to critize

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I used to see a lot of black eyed kids at parties and stuff when I was younger.... Drugs.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If you're interested check out this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think people aren't really understanding what Black Eyes in this context are. Their eyes are COMPLETELY black with a lack of any definition. There's a lot of talk about contact that do the same thing, and while this can be true in some cases, there are a few flaws with these contacts. They act like sunglasses making things hard to see at night, especially for kids. They also don't cover your entire eye. If you were to look far to the left or right some white would show. (watch Dave Grohl in Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny).

BEK are the reason I joined ATS so long ago and I have been researching them for 3 years, fruitlessly unfortunately. If anyone else has stories, please don't be afraid to post them! And if someone has more information please U2U me, I would love to read anything about them.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
south of Brisbane......... Brownsplains

That's near me too. I didn't think there were any cases in Aus, thanks for confirming there are.

Originally posted by mamoocando
If you're interested check out this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is one of the reasons I decided to join ATS and stop lurking. I've been reading it for the past couple of days.

Here's a story that was linked on another BEK thread. The woman actually let them in her house!

Yahoo Groups

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say this, but encounters with black eye kids, sounds more like encounters with JUNKIES.

Most drugs will expand your pupil until it covers your entire eye and only your black pupil can be seen. You will have black eyes.

They will be high, and looking for money, they will be sketchy, trying to get into your place, or get you into a dark alley. It will seem demonic to people who don't understand that kind of life.

They will appear to have black eyes, and do anything to rob you.

Meth junkies, especially have complete black eyes, and will often try to get into your house all the time.

It's Drugs 100%.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by FouL-LiveR]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FouL-LiveR

Everything is because of drugs these days.

Originally posted by FouL-LiveR
Most drugs will expand your pupil until it covers your entire eye and only your black pupil can be seen. You will have black eyes.

I've seen a lot of different people on different drugs and no one has ever had their ENTIRE eye taken over by their pupil. I've seen pupils so big there's only a tiny ring of colour around the black pupil, but never what you're describing. It's pretty much humanly impossible to turn the white part of your eye black, even if you're on ice, heroin, coke, '___', the pot, etc.

If BEK's are junkies, then how do you explain the overwhelming sense of dread/fear people get when they see them? Yes people get fearful when they see a junkie, but not like the fear that has been described in the recounts people have posted.
Also, how many children are junkies? And I mean children as young as 7.
Yes, I know it's possible for a child to unwillingly be addicted to drugs due to reasons beyond their control, but how many of these junkie kids dress in up-to-date fashion, walk up to someone without being heard, speak in correct English and not slang (last time I saw someone junked up they were babbling and no one could understand them) and disappear without making a sound?
And how many junkies will ASK to come inside someones house/car? A few might, but once they've been denied, I'm sure they wouldn't keep standing there asking/demanding, I'm sure the situation would turn violent and the cops would probably have to be called.

Originally posted by FouL-LiveR
They will be high, and looking for money, they will be sketchy, trying to get into your place, or get you into a dark alley.

Not one case has reported of BEK's trying to get you into a dark alley, it's always been the BEK trying to gain authorized entry into the victims car or house.

Also, in the story that started this thread, Blackeyedkid mentions he hit the BEK in the face. Now I don't know about you but I wouldn't let someone hit me in the face then just stand there as they ran off, I'd at least go after them.

I admit, Blackeyedkid's story has some holes in it & doesn't sound 100% truthful BUT, that's not to say every encounter with a BEK that's been reported is a lie or has been a result of someone on drugs.

- Juliet

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That story reminds me of a book I read where in it there were dog like creatures who had to ask for permission to go through doors, windows, and any other entrences into a building. That may not be the case here but, it's an idea.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have met a few blond kids actually in the last 4 years who have filled me with complete dread like they wanted to take my life....I think they just had brown eyes though, and they had the white part. I know their parents etc, so they aren't fictional kids who I couldn't prove exsist.....I do know that I will indeed aovid them like the black plague for the rest of my life...they were sinister.

yeah, and what is with this asking permission to abuse or do harm crap latley...my ex keeps doing this, and then looking so frustrated that I say NO to voluntary abuse...I definatly think he has a demon from being an alcoholic and coc aine addict....

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i never heard about black eyed kids until just recently when i had an expieriance
i was out the back yard feeding the dog after just coming home from work when she wouldnt come from the side to eat.
now thats odd straight away cos my dog loves food so i went around to see what she was upto
as i walked towards her she didnt budge or even make a sound and thats when i noticed two children on the other side of the gate
"can i help you?" i asked thinking who the hell is this
they said that my dog was their dog and i replied i dont think so guys do you think im stupid they then asked if they could enter the backyard to talk about it and i said that through the gate was fine but really there was nothing to talk about because this isnt your dog
they became a bit insistant about coming into the yard and thats when i started to get a bit suss as to why
i asked them why they insisted so much and why the gate wasnt fine to talk through when one of them got really agitated and started to raise his voice but with a nasty sneer in it
thats when i felt my hairs stand on edge and couldnt figure why
i decided to tell them to leave and go inside with my dog but as i told them to F off they looked me dead in the eyes and thats when i noticed the full black eyes
at first i just stood there and wondered but felt myself getting sleepy in a sense but aware it felt like it was just me and them and nothing else
i managed to snap myself out of it grabbed my dog which was also refusing to leave the gate for some reason unknown and went inside checked the front and back doors were locked grabbed my samurai sword from my room and thought about it for a second
i wonder if they will leave or not so thought i would have a look through the front door to see if they were still there
nope nothing out the front but what if they opened the gate and came in the back
i went and checked and nope nothing
ok i thought at least thats over now apparently theres been a few dogs going missing in the last few weeks prior to this happening i dont know if it would have had any link to this but it is odd for around here any thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join