It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Encounter with the Black Eyed Kids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It is really starting to sound like demonology/other realms.Now I know lot's on many things but I'm not sure what to make of ithis.Now I havent bothered to research yet but from the sounds of it.

They always travel in groups and always appear young.Which makes sense in a way,as to not draw attention nessecarily from those who they need not bother with.Where as they are menacing and creepy they haven't harmed anyone?.Or have they.I read the one account about they just left but there may be other's....

I might do some research soon but anyway.

When it comes to many circles of study concerning the dead aswell as demons and a few thought's on planeswalking entities is that they are bound to rules concerning those native to the area.

Is it always the biggest one that is the leader.Not that it matters but
It wouldn't neccissarily be this way in most cases where in regard's to
Demons and their work everything is supposed to be kind of a puzzle in a
way.Hence all the strange confusion.Don't forget while we tend to be concerned with our own world line thread of destiny or whatever.Some believe that there are those out there that make everything work.In the case of mice and men they are supposed to meddle alot.

all for now
Scarecrow

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I Saw them again...In a dream and now my body is changing i can't control it

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackeyedkid

Stay off the Drugs kid .

anyways theres a medical condition called eyeritus or something like that .

the pupils are and will appear to be enormous , like shark pupils.

ive seen it before and it looks really weird .

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ok, first of all, I'm new. Hi! ^_^ I registered here just to post my opinions on this topic. I just learned about these BEK's today and have been surfing the net like crazy. They don't really scare me. Give me a few chills, maybe, but they fascinate me more then anything. Now... as to this kid's story... it just doesn't fit with everything else. The rest of the stories that fit with the general description of BEK's all have them asking you to enter from the outside while you are on the inside. To me that is a key part of these... creatures, I'll call them. What's the point of asking to come inside when you're outside? Whatever they might want to do they could just as easily do outside of your car/house/whatever. Also, as far as I know, in the rest of the stories whenever a person started to catch onto them they'd grow nervous and back down a bit. Or they'd change their story and become more insistent. Depends on the individual BEK (yeah, now I'm talking about them like they're individual people/things/whatever. So sue me.) They'd never be like; "These aren't contacts" if a person were to ask them. That would deffinately give them away. They're trying to trick you into trusting them.

Also, as far as I can tell they never EVER appear to the same person twice. They pretty much give up on you after you've defied them once. They figure you've gotten smart enough to stand up to their tricks by then. And... that last comment the kid just made up there has deffinately got me thinking this is either a fake or he's on drugs. -_-; Either that or they're recruiting him to the dark side. Wooooo~ (inside joke)

My opinion is that these things are demons. I don't think that ghosts would have to ask your permission to enter your house, and vampires... well... vampire kids, to me, is just weird. Vampires are created when another vampire feels a lust or a longing for another person and wants to keep that person forever. Then they create another vampire. Whether you're reading Dracula or Anne Rice that's basically the way it goes. Unless there are a bunch of pedophile vamps running around the vampire idea is kinda out of the picture.

Also, my dad's a demon/angel mythology nerd. So I know a bit on demons. Both demons and angels are known to disguise themselves as humans. In some stories they are described as seeming completely human save for their eyes which are pitch black. No pupils, no whites, nothing. Just black. Also, I think that if these BEK's were demons that would fit with the whole "temptation" thing. They're trying to lure you, to get you to trust them enough to open your door for them and let you in. Once you let evil in you can't escape it and any protection that you might've had, from God or any other source of good, is pretty much neutralized. As though you're giving in to the darkness.

Please, take into account that I am not an overly religious person. I barely even believe in God. I'm just one of those people who know that there's something out there. I don't know what, exactly, and I'm not saying for sure that it's God or the Devil. All I know is that these stories reminded me of those demonic tales that my dad has told me.... please tell me if none of this is making sense, or if you have a contrary opinion. Thank you. ^_^

Oh! And has anyone bothered trying to find similar cases in old folktales? Because whatever these things are I doubt that this is the first time they've ever appeared to humans.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Something which struck me odd form the start....

Blackeyedkid - his name.

I wondered why would he start a post with that name.

The answer came a few posts later, as 'coincidentally' he is now turning INTO a Blackeyedkid.

Case closed. (For me, anyway).

- Nazgarn

PS - But it bought into the spotlight a topic I've never heard of before which is good I suppose, even if it may be false.

EDIT - In case I didn't make it clear enough, I do not believe in Blackeyedkid's story.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by nazgarn]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Okay, I am going to remember this. Man I want to have an encounter and I don't want to have one. This is really interesting. I am going to aks my friend about this crazy stuff. Also net surfing too.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I had heard of these things a while before and did not really know what to make of them, but i saw one for the first time about a week or so ago. I had been sick and fell asleep sitting up, possibly with my eyes open. I had taken a sleeping pill which may have had something to do with it. I had been dreaming that i was talking to someone and all of a sudden pitch black smoke started coming out of my mouth with everyword. the absurdity of such a thing caused me to realize i was dreaming and i woke into a trance (but i thought i was truly awake)

At this point i looked over to my left and against the wall there is a couch.
There was a person there who looked like a mirror version of myself sitting in the exact upright position i had been. i immideatly asked it what it was doing there and it turned to face me. It had no eyes what so ever, not black eyes like your describing, but more like holes where the sokets were, no eyelids to be seen just perfect black holes. this freaked me out i started telling it to leave immideatly (almost intuitivly) once i realized what it was. it seemed to be taking pleasure at my distress and started making evil faces at me almost laughing at me. i finaly said the right thing and i watched it immideatly float up above the couch and fade away, at this point i must have emerged from the trance, but i was looking at the exact spot where the thing had disapeered not straight ahead as i would have been if i had normally awakend. i then looked at my clock which said 3:00 and realized that i amn awakend frequently by odd things at that time of night and went back to sleep, but that was the first time i had seen one of those black eyed people, though mine might be diffrent from your because:

1) mine didnt talk, just grimaced and felt evil
2) mine seemed to be mimicking me
3) i was in a trance or some weird sickness induced state
4) the one i saw had no eyes whats so ever not just black ones

an intresting side note though
a freind of mines boyfreind took sometype of drug that you can only get on an indian reservation I have no idea the name. When he took it everyone he looked at had no eyes like the thing i had seen, he gave it to his freinds to see what they would see without telling them what he saw and they all told him that they had seen people with no eyes just like what happend to me.

I had not told her what had happend to me but told her after hearing this.

long story short:
theres some weird stuff out there...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Weird dreams about the thing you are thinking about loads before you go too sleep are more likly too happen in your dream i beleive like if i watch lots zombie films too go too sleep i will have a Zombie Nightmare ussly.

The BEK seem too have no emotion and only wanted to be invited into your home or somwhere most of the time and they seem too be using any excuse possible,plus your comments getting less convincing BlackEyedKid i just think your imangining your growing like this too feel powerful and special no offense first story may be convincing but you kinda making it bit too big now.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Black eyed dude, if you didn't say that I might of believed your story a little more, but now your plain out lying. Maybe you aren't but, "my body is changing." is kind of a hint of a lie. I mean if it really is changing than give descriptions. If you were that worried, you would have told us more, eh?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Black-Eyed Angel

Without commenting one way or the other on Blackeyedkid's unfortunate transformation, I thought I would share my own tale, such as it is.

It doesn't involve a physical encounter or anything like that, but rather a dream. It's probably not related to the "BEK" phenomenon, but some similarities between the stories and my dream really leaped out at me.

I documented the dream in my infamous "Confessions" thread: Flying Lessons

What strikes me in the case of BEKs is the description of the eyes as being all black, because that's what the eyes of the angel in my dream looked like: they were black with no irises or whites visible. Just shiny black orbs for eyes, like those pictures of Wes Borland with his contact lenses in.

Also, for what it's worth, the angel never spoke, but I understood his intent, as if we were communicating telepathically, and the BEK accounts suggest some sort of telepathic or psychic influence on the part of the "evil kids".

A silly anecdote, and probably completely off-topic, but I must say that the accounts I've read here, whether true or not, have forced me to give some fresh thought to the meaning of that dream.

Spirits In A Material World

As I think about the question of BEKs themselves, however, I think BloodyDoll may well be on to something.

Aside from Blackeyedkid's report of being touched by one of these "BEKs", none of the accounts I've seen involve the BEKs physically affecting anything.

In other words, BEKs could be apparitions and not physical at all. If so, then maybe my dream has relevance to this phenomenon.

If BEKs are a type of spirit (apparently demonic), then their appearances and behaviors may offer some clues regarding the nature of spirits, and our relationships to them.

Regarding vampires, it's worth noting that the whole "Count Dracula" motif is a relatively new invention. More ancient vampiric lore held that vampires were blood-sucking demons, typically savage and animalistic in nature, and not the suave, debonair, aristocrat romantics of the Bela Lugosi persuasion.

In a more general sense, vampires could be considered any sort of spirit which preys on other spirits in an analogous way, such as by draining "life force", "energy", "mojo" or whatever.

Perhaps BEKs are "vampires" in that more spiritual sense. Or not.

Just a thought.

Nota Bene: I had the "Flying Lessons" dream well before I first watched Haibane Renmei and became a haibane fan. Ironically, I think it was partly because of that dream and others involving angels that I became such a fan of the anime. Go figure.

[edit on 3/13/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I was seriously lost at the whole changing into one thing.Seriously though this is a regular occurance in the world.

The most interesting thing is their prescence.Many people dont recognize this familiarity when dealing with other people because it is always there with most,this says that us and most other people have similar energy signatures now these tend to change with every individual,but if you ever encounter a BEP,Black eyed person their energy signatures tend to be very different from us,this makes most people very weary of them and easily pick up on their presence.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If you should ever encounter these beings again the FIRST thing you NEED to do is to ask them to pronounce the word "KININIGIN"

I'll bet all the tea in China they cannot and if this turns out to be the case you have two options. Fight or flight

Be carefull

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If you should ever encounter these beings again the FIRST thing you NEED to do is to ask them to pronounce the word "KININIGIN"

Why Kininigin? Is that a tongue twister for demons?

I did some research on this story and whether or not the tales are true it's damn creepy. If a kid with coal black eyes were to come up to most people's door step I would think they would send them away with eyes like that. If the BEK's wanted to be more believeable maybe they should get like blue or green contacts. Black eyes scare the crap out of people because it's just not NORMAL.

Wonder if anyone did say "yes" come on in? Wonder what actually happened? Guess we will never know!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I bet if you say yes, You were given punch and Pie, with a phone call from Prez. Lush ....... i mean Bush.

anywho, its rather interesting thought none the less, i mean false, true , its the idea about all fiction containing a hint of fact that it was based off of, Now whos to say they dont exsist, but im in the i dont believe it section, i believe that they could exsist, but that this story wasnt true,

hope to hear about them in another post,
as with me, i carry two brawny arms with me everywhere, so as long as i have them im g2g

Not to mention my leatherman

10.4 over and out

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Although I am not going to go seeking info on these interactions I am
thinking that ,with such a strange event such as this it reminds me of a being I came across in another thread while I donot remember which one It involved a man coming to a door of someones house and the dog sensed it before the person did or something.

Is this always revolving around entering a house?How about blackeyed adults,what about day/night occurances is there any diffe3rences.I have heard numbers and of one3 kid by himself.Aswell what about this poster the blackeyedkid he has only contributed to two threads both started by him here is the other.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Titled strange transformation.Go ahead read it hehe.

So one asks is he making this up,or did he come on to this board just to talk about his recently new interactions with these,BEK.

I am sure that he knows about them already or had done some research on them before,because he isnt coming on describing these things and asking what it could be.Now personally I think its perhaps a fabrication,while I am not sure there seems to be some really far out things going on like the whole lifting 350 pounds thing in this other thread.You decide for yourselves though.

Scarecrow.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well I would much rather take on a Vampire, Werewolf, Yeti, Tiger, Lion, Shark, and Satan before I found out what BEK's are upto! I mean, asking permission (forcefully) to use your phone, or to come in your house, with a confident and intimidating manner..........SCARY!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Hmm...

It must be Puberty.

You had me up until that point. Good luck with your story, but you lost my belief.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Huh? What on earth do you mean? What has that got to do with anything?

J.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a new cult? this is new. probly not paranormal at all. =/

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I think this is complete lies. I've gone through the whole of the thread and I'm afraid it's tosh.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join