It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Encounter with the Black Eyed Kids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
strangely they could of kicked my arse if they'd tried.

i live in australia so there is your first count outside of the USA!~

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead

they would reply when i asked what they wanted, they seemed to want me to do something. so i did. CRACK! i smacked who appeared to be the ring leader with a huge right hook that sent him sprawling. he picked himself up and they all walked away.
Not a single word was exchanged from they're part.

what was there actual reply?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
typo____ 'wouldn't reply'

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Oh man I live in Australia too. Where abouts in Australia did this occur?

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
south of Brisbane......... Brownsplains

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hmm that's isn't far from me then less than an hour's drive. Hopefully I don't encounter these weird humanlike things heh heh heh.

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
--> so an insecure 16 year old sees someone that has black eyes; therefore they are demons. yeah wow I haven't seen such ignorance on ats before.

He said he "thinks" they are demons. He's entitled to have an opinion without people like you critizing him for it. If you have a better suggestion, then why not post it, instead of immediatley assuming he's wrong?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I offer up several explainations:

1. A thyroid problem

www.aafp.org...

2. Drug Induced (Them, not you.) There are lots of drugs out there that
make your pupils super-dialate.

The images to the left are of various pupil sizes. A 6mm, 7mm, or 8mm pupil size could indicate that a person is under the influence of coc aine, crack, meth., hallucinogens, crystal, ecstasy, or other stimulant. A 1mm or 2mm pupil size could indicate a person under the influence of heroin, opiates, or other depressant, (see more examples below).

Blown out wide pupils are indicative of crack, methamphetamine, coc aine, stimulant use. Pinpoint pupils are indicative of heroin, opiate, depressant use.

www.ni-cor.com...

3. Contacts.

4. Actually are demons. I wouldn't say they were vampires, despite the weird "can't get into your house" thing.

I have still never figured out why Wes Borland's eyes are like that. I assume it's contacts. But if the phenomenon you are talking about is real, he is most likely one of those... things. haha.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Grreat thread. Never heard of these black-eyed kids. Maybe the there's a black-eyed susie somewhere. or a black eyed Pea boy...that would be funny. Maybe laughing at them instead of hitting would send them the other direction since laughter is positive? But then again I've never encountered anything like them so maybe I would send them flying too if they are as eevil as people claim!
MMMarie

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Next time you see these kids show them a cross or ask for there mummy's phone number........

Either way how come Jacko hasnt had any of these kids round to Neverland?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The scariness level index can only be computed properly
if it is clearly understood what is being vaguely referred to as

BLACK EYED KIDS

Description Type #1

The part of the eye that usually surrounds the black pupil in the center of the eye...
this circular area can be blue, green, brown, grey or hazel, but in this unique case,
this area around the pupil actually is as black as the pupil itself, blending in to create
a single large, distorted and oversized pupil that is contrasted only by the white of the eyes.

Definition Type #2

Same as above- except the surrounding white area around the enlarged black pupil does not exist- the entire eye area is pitch black, without any pupil or other defining feature.

Unnaturally and entirely black eyes- or semi-normal eyes with whites around
a black enlarged pupil that could simply be an opaque contact lens- which is it?

Cause it the eyes are entirely cueball black- they are not of this world.

If there is some whites in the eyes- it could be some theatrical truants
who are reckless, mischiviiius ir oissubky sociopathic.... time will tell.

Please tell us exactly which variety of black eyes we are talking about here!

Thanks!

TPM

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Okay, the Wes guy from Limp poses a wrinkle in my theory-
are we to safely assume he got that look with contact>

I did not think they came in FULL EYE SIZE.

Some one must know about that dude Wes's backstory about his freaky eyes...
or- no.... could he be a vampire-like person if such people actually exist?

(I grew up with Dave Boreanz- I should know more about Vampires and Slayers
and Sarah Michelle although I do dig Joss Whedon and FireFly.)

Peace.

TPM

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i've seen him was without his contacts.
his eyes are blue.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I offer up several explainations:

1. A thyroid problem

[

Thyroid eye disease does not affect the color of the eyes. It can make them red and itchy, but not black. It can make them look like you are surprised/bug eyed, but not black. It is usually associated with Graves disease and the likelihood of a group of kids running around with TED is very very very low. Lower than demon spawn. (I am a graves/TED person, though nothing like those photos so I know a bit about it firsthand)

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastGameFilm

The scariness level index can only be computed properly
if it is clearly understood what is being vaguely referred to as

BLACK EYED KIDS

Description Type #1

The part of the eye that usually surrounds the black pupil in the center of the eye...
this circular area can be blue, green, brown, grey or hazel, but in this unique case,
this area around the pupil actually is as black as the pupil itself, blending in to create
a single large, distorted and oversized pupil that is contrasted only by the white of the eyes.

Definition Type #2

Same as above- except the surrounding white area around the enlarged black pupil does not exist- the entire eye area is pitch black, without any pupil or other defining feature.

Unnaturally and entirely black eyes- or semi-normal eyes with whites around
a black enlarged pupil that could simply be an opaque contact lens- which is it?

Cause it the eyes are entirely cueball black- they are not of this world.

If there is some whites in the eyes- it could be some theatrical truants
who are reckless, mischiviiius ir oissubky sociopathic.... time will tell.

Please tell us exactly which variety of black eyes we are talking about here!

Thanks!

TPM

Defintion 2 They were all black No white what so ever

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Just to be clear, here are Wes Borland's normal eyes.

The pics of him with black eyes are contacts.

I'm still waiting for links to BEK stories other than Brian Bethel's story and the other story posted here from about.com. If everybody is talking about them, then surely there are stories about them.

To make it clear, I believe in these things. I don't know why but I just do, call it gut instinct. Not a very good explanation, i know, lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Last night i was riving home from the store with my mother and out of the corner of my eye i saw them both staring at me i quickly pointed it out to my mom but alas they were gone

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Funny. Maybe ^^THE-black-eyed-child^^ is one of them! And now ATS.com has given him membershiip (a form of entry) onto the site!

If its true and you need a sympathetic ear kid then i apologise. just be careful out there and if nessary carry a weapon, preferably a pocket knife, or walk with a baseball bat. Practice your swing on passers by and walk tall.

-Never no walls. Never no fears-

Personally I think we should find these kids and leave them outside somewhere in North England where peadofiles roam freely. Either outcome would be intresting.

''My a** is itching, can I come inside?''

''Yeah sure I'll help with that... what the!... my god!.. Nooooo!''

Hehehe

[edit on 9-2-2006 by Rebel_Lion]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What you are describing is a textbook description of a Vampire.

Vampires, according to some ancient mythological traditions can neither cross running water, nor enter into one's home without permission. However,

If these were truly Vampires, there would be no hesitation to simply do...whatever it is that they desire to do to you in some dark alley somewhere.

However, Anne Rice would have us believe that most Vampires have a certain sense of style and tact that would prevent them from doing such.

At any rate, It doesn't sound like anything demonic. One way to see if it were would be to casually ask the child's name, and gauge their reactions. Well, that's my two cents.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Wow, that sounds freaky as hell. I don't know what I'd do if I saw one of those myself. I'd either start asking them questions, or run like mad. Whatever you do, do not invite them in. If you saw them again, then maybe they are targetting you for something. Just watch out where you go at night, and be very careful.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join