It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible ways of healing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
i heard of this off ripleys believe it or not but anyway i heard of this guy in japan who heals people without even touching them!
and it works!

and so i was wondering if anyone knew of herbal recipes from the ancient times of the world that monks use today?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ummm..

I saw that episode of Ripley's, too. It has to do with a person that can use his internal energy to create heat and direct it to someone else. This energy suposedly had healing benefits. It is commonly known as Qi-gong. The person who does this is apparently alive and well. Here is his website.

As for old herbal healing methods, here is a website that lists some medicines and practices that Tibetian people have been using since the 4th century.

I believe Ginko-Biloba has been used for memory for centuries, as well as St. John's Wort for depression, and aspirin (from the bark and leaves of the Willow tree) for aches and fever. I did a lazy Google search for medicine monks use, and this is what I found.

Not really sure what you want to find out, but I hope I helped!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
the last 2 days I have had this dark energy surround me and I don't know what from.. how the Hell am I gonna gett this away from me?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
wat do u mean dark energy you mean like an ora try going to ways of light such as worshipping a non gothic religion that you believe in

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Non-Gothic religion? What do you mean?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I am not gothic?? I do not understand gothic?

top topics

join