It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is islam the anti christ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
check out www.whenthepiecesfit.org for Islam and Antichrist.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BaastetNoir

Simply because quaran and islam believes in all reliogins nad prophets, muslims believe in jesus mousis, mohammed etc...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 4th disciple

People believe that Islam is bad because of many reasons. 1st, they dont know the history of Islam. 2nd, they dont actually know islam, and last but not least -- because of all the negative media about it.

here is whats going to happen, just so you know -- the Anti Christ is not a religion but a man, and he will come. But he is only one man, so his rise to power will of course be on the backs of believers. dont feel too bad, he will be very convincing, but sorry, the masses will follow him strait to hell.

Christ will come back, and he will destroy the Anti Christ. There is no flipping or flopping it around. Christianity and Islam both have the same concept of the Anti Christ, and there are signs of his coming and downfall in both books.

but before all this, mankind in our infinite stupidity will ruin the world. we have been doing it for some time, and i must say we are increasingly good at it. death, destruction, famine, and all those other great things we love to inflict upon ourself. Oh yes, there will be world war 3, it already began. most of you will think it is for something like freedom, or religion -- but thats just stupid. we know from history, that all wars are fought over greed -- be it money, power or conquest, its only for greed. Most people think they are right and the other guys are wrong, but fact of the the matter is both are. there is no holy war. Fact of the mater is, you are just killing one another so that a few may profit from it.

The occult and the religion of the devil -- ah, mostly just myth i would have to say.

if you want to protect yourself, you will need to first learn. 1st, learn about all 3 major religions -- and not from those helpful books that are written about the, i mean actually pick up the Old Test, The Bible, and the Quran... hell, if you really want to go all out, the buddhist and Hindu scriptures too. 2nd, research what they say. 3rd, dont try to pass your judgement onto others becuase you think your right and their wrong. if you actually read their books, you will see there are links between all of them. God will judge us all and we shall see that most of us are usually wrong about most things, well those who do not learn anyways.

Religions are to teach, but to learn you will actually have to think, and question, and research, lots of research. find out the history of your religions, your leaders. Ultimately you will have to make decisions, but to make a educated decision is far better then a blind one. but do me a favor, and question everything/everyone -- only when you research your questions will you actually find answers. But what am i asking? i mean who has the time to learn about this and that -- its only our morality and eternal souls that are at stake right? isn't it just easier to read what someone else researched about someone else's research, or have them tell us on TV -- absolutely not. find out for your self, and if you have to learn from others then verify the facts the feed you. I mean wouldn't it suck, that on the day of Judgment you find out that what you believed was all bull crap, but you followed it anyways?

I pray, that as a human, those of us who are blind to the world of lies we live in, will become awake and may they see that we are all brothers. that people are use religion as a wrongful tool to segregate one another, instead of building bonds between one another.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Salam

Can u plz tell me how Mohammad (PBUH) be the anti-christ...n how the quran is the word of the devil.....do you have any knowledge what Islam is about and how it get attacked to promote evil.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jehosephat

My friend Islam does not demote Jesus at all we speak of him for who he was, a good man doing God work and even Jesus spoke about Prophet Muhammeds arrival so please get knowledge before you speak everyone should study the true meaning of Islam before making negative comments......

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It seems pretty obvious to me that Mohammad WAS the Anti-christ.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It is impossible that Islam is the anti-christ. Because the anti-christ is one who claims to be christ, while working against such.

You will find the anti-christ not in another religion, but in the christian church. The anti-christ is idol worship.

All you need to do to see this truth is read the actual descriptions of what Jesus looked like, and then look at how the church portrays Jesus in it's images/idolatry. The churches images of Jesus is the images of the anti-christ, beautiful and so on. You'd think a church that supposedly worships something would stay true to the actual descriptions.

Imagine if a religion decided to worship "you", but they decided you weren't beautiful enough as you actually were, and so decided to use images of someone who is more beautiful to "look to". What do you think the odds someone would recognize you would be?

Those who point fingers at islam are just the people fighting over idols. My idol is greater than your idol!! And so fingers get pointed as a way of pointing attention away from that which truly is anti-christ.

I could go on and on. But Islam is not the anti-christ. However, Islam is certainly hi-jacked in the same ways Christianity is. But that is about as close as you can get to it being the anti-christ. To say it is the anti-christ because of such is about like pointing out they are standing in a puddle of water, while you are also standing in the puddle of water. Pointing out they are standing in a puddle of water doesn't remove you from that puddle. First, remove yourself from the puddle, then point out the puddle to others.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

It is impossible that Islam is the anti-christ. Because the anti-christ is one who claims to be christ, while working against such.

I agree with that.
The organization that calls itself the "universal" church has invented a thing called the Trinity to elevate Jesus to a status equal to God in order to take the status that belongs to Jesus as their own and therefore they have made themselves the anti-christ.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by djohnsto77

Salam

Can u plz tell me how Mohammad (PBUH) be the anti-christ...n how the quran is the word of the devil.....do you have any knowledge what Islam is about and how it get attacked to promote evil.

Ever heard of Salmon Rushdie and Satanic Verses?
It is based on the fact that the Prophet accepted inspiration from Satan when he failed to get further input from God. It is impossible to figure out which verses they are because of how his writings have been divided up after his leaving this planet.
I am not into bashing the religion but this is just a known thing and is not allowed to be discussed among believers. It may be something you might want to look into for yourself but I do not make myself overly concerned about the religion in general. Christians have enough problems within our own religion to keep us occupied.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eazy_mas

In Islam, Allah's word cannot be corrupted. Then how is it that a prophet was needed to correct the corrupted message that God had sent in the OT and NT. Muhammad at one point said they were inspired, then recanted when he learned more about what they actually said.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
is islam the antichrist??? YES

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Islam is not the anti christ it is the word of God, yet it has been terriby corrupted as all religions have been

Many Muslims dont even read the Quran for themselves in their own tongue but rely on others to do the interpreting for them

The Dajjal is the antichrist, the false prophet that will arise from Jerusalem

The Quran is not written by man , rather it was revealed to Muhammed from the Angel Gabriel who revealed God's word to Mohammed to recite and spread

The Holy Quran is in Arabic, and is written in a divine Iambic Pantameter that is designed for it to be quite easily memorized to ensure no tampering

original Qurans are present today, and are identical to current editions

I reccomend you to watch "the antichrist dajjal will be a reptilian shapeshifter" from hashemfilms, or 'the arrivals" on youtube--- great, great stuff

peace to all

reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join