It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is islam the anti christ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Wihtout having read everyones post. Islam is not the anti-christ. Why do people on here believe Islam is so bad. Islam was not the religion that went all over the world killing people in the name of a crusade. Christianity did tho. Islams prophet did make war and without knowing why i think it was because of the crusades in the middle east. This is the time when the quran says to have jihad to defend yourself, and no man is entitled to come in your land and change your religion. Hence the call for jihad in the middle east. It is the duty of a muslim to make jihad orderd by allah. Muslims are not allowed to leave the battlefield in the middle of war. Muslims in Afghanistsn wared with the SU for ten years never giving up. I dont think they will give up the fight in Iraq either.I believe that chritianity and islam are the same. While the bible has been tamperd with many times there is only one quran. Allah said that no one would be able to rewrite the quran and they havent till this day. lastly while i think the nation of gods and earts have a better idea about the whole creation thing. Jesus said many things about allah that are not in the bible. Jesus all says to not judge a man by his relgion but by his good deeds and actions. One more thing is the Quran says you should question things that dont seem right and to not follow anyone blindly. Only a fool would do so. It also challenges people to go in search of the truth.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Forgot to say that right now there are more people in christianity, and islam is second but is the fastest gerowing religion. Islam may even be bigger without actually counting the members of each but just the poeple who have been reading qurans and agree nore with what the quran says. If it wsnt for the crusades i wonder if islam would be the most popular religion. On the subjet of elijah he was in control of the Nation of Gods and Earths and believe that black people created white people. He has a pretty good story about that. Telling the story of aykub and patmos. His story fits in with the beggining of Genesis. Its a good read ill post a link if someone wants.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Firstly here are some accounts directly from the bible they despict the actions of moses to start.

Exodus 32
9When they came near the camp, Moses saw the calf and the dancing. In terrible anger, he threw the stone tablets to the ground, smashing them at the foot of the mountain. 20He took the calf they had made and melted it in the fire. And when the metal had cooled, he ground it into powder and mixed it with water. Then he made the people drink it.
21After that, he turned to Aaron. "What did the people do to you?" he demanded. "How did they ever make you bring such terrible sin upon them?
2"Don't get upset, sir," Aaron replied. "You yourself know these people and what a wicked bunch they are. 23They said to me, `Make us some gods to lead us, for something has happened to this man Moses, who led us out of Egypt.' 24So I told them, `Bring me your gold earrings.' When they brought them to me, I threw them into the fire--and out came this calf!"
25When Moses saw that Aaron had let the people get completely out of control--and much to the amusement of their enemies-- 26he stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come over here and join me." And all the Levites came.
27He told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing even your brothers, friends, and neighbors." 28The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day.
29Then Moses told the Levites, "Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing."
Passage Exodus 23:24:
24Do not worship the gods of these other nations or serve them in any way, and never follow their evil example. Instead, you must utterly conquer them and break down their shameful idols.

Numbers 31
9Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. 10They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. 11After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, 12they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho. 13Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. 14But Moses was furious with all the military commanders[a] who had returned from the battle.
15"Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. 16"These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. 17Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. 18Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves. 19And all of you who have killed anyone or touched a dead body must stay outside the camp for seven days. You must purify yourselves and your captives on the third and seventh days. 20Also, purify all your clothing and everything made of leather, goat hair, or wood."
6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, that is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
7 of the gods of the peoples that are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
8 thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 but thou shalt surely kill him; thy hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people
“Psa

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
note moses at that time COMMANDED ALL THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO BE KILLED ALL EXCEPT VIRGIN GIRLS TO LIVE.

STONING AS A PUNISHMENT FOR ADULTRY WAS BOTH IMPELMENTED AND COMMANDED BY MOSES.

Also NOTE THE DEATH PUNISHMENT FOR APOSTACY WORSHIPPING FALSE GODS.

As for the the question CAN THE ANTI CHRIST BE A MUSLIM???

this verse puts things in perspective

The Antichrist will Set himself up in the temple and claim to be God
(2 Thessalonians 2:4)

ANYBODY MAN WHO CLAIMS TO BE GOD UNDER ISLAMIC LAW IS A DISBELIEVER BY CONSENSUS AND TRADITIONALLY WOULD BE KILLED FOR BLASPHEMY, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A PERSON TO BOTH CLAIM TO BE GOD AND MUSLIM AT THE SAME TIME.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Also note to above, The Moses had an order for that moment in history and the Isrealites had certain laws until new covenants we made. As there were new spititual laws established that is why Christians do not need to sacrifice animals as Jesus took this place. Well the Muslims are waiting for the 12th Iman to arrive and could well pose as one Anti-Christ and change direction when Satan gives him powers. He is meant to introduce Jesus also at this stage. Sounds like the false prophet and beast scenario. Not saying Muslims will go out to portray them selves as God but one spiritual leader who is serving God could counterfit ourwise and to God of Bible make make him write that this is how I see him portrayed as taking my place in my name. He may not admit he is a God but that deception may come as a leader so it won't be revealed over night, this is a deception Islamic or not. Same applies to Christians who say they are Jesus when they are not.

Don't forget the two prophets with fire.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by The time lord]

PROPHECY ALSO SUGGEST THE FALSE PROPHET WILL BE KILLED BUT RISE AGAIN MAYBE TO CHANGE THE AGENDA TO SUITE HIS NEEDS. SO WHO WILL KILL SUCH A MAN AGAIN?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat
But most protesant religions belvie the Pope is the true Anti-christ

May I ask which side of the aisle you sit in Jehosephat? Catholic or Protestant?
The reason I ask is simple, I am a protestant,who has been affiliated with several protestant churches from non-denominational to Presbyterian and Baptist and I have never heard once that the pope was the anti christ. Most mainline evangelical protestants believe that the ani christ will come out of a revived roman empire, possibly the european union.

I have heard several Catholic friends express the opinion that protestants thought that the pope was the ant christ and therefor, my question.

Peace,

LS

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have a Chatholic background more Christian based now, did think the Pope could fit but now I see a bigger Threat just look in the East rymes with Beast.
But no I think if an Anti-Christ is to come then it could be a POPE but not from Italy maybe rise from the Middle east could be Christian or mixed faiths and race to bring the faiths together. But being Anti- could also mean banning Christian worship which I know a few countries already have and the West is catching up. Makes you wonder what the agenda is, The Bible and Jesus are not that X rated are they?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Original Speech at Duke University by Brigitte Gabriel
Source

I'm proud and honoured to stand here today, as a Lebanese speaking for Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East. As someone who was raised in an Arabic country, I want to give you a glimpse into the heart of the Arabic world.

I was raised in Lebanon, where I was taught that the Jews were evil, Israel was the devil, and the only time we will have peace in the Middle East is when we kill all the Jews and drive them into the sea.

I felt this will give a credible glimpse into the disease of a religion that Islam is.

..my 2 cents

[edited to shorten large cut and paste and use 'ex' tags -nygdan]

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
wht are you trying to say that islam is evil by one mans words ?
your pathetic

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaCk2thereallife
wht are you trying to say that islam is evil by one mans words ?
your pathetic

Sorry.. correction "Radical Fundamentalist Islam".... happy now? Even though I think all religion is a cancer upon this world.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
antichrist is anyone who denies jesus is the son of god any true christian and jew knows islam is antichrist and they worship a false god and they are under the control of the evil one true followers of jesus should stand up against the devils religion and stand up for jesus and the only true god their only evil men who use voilence and hate they are cowards murderers one man and the true god is an army

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
All of you people are confusing religion and culture. Yes i admit that muslims are crazy people who blow themselves up, but those are the extremist muslims. Not to mention that all religions have those extremist who do crazy things for salvation. Like some Christians playing with poisonous snakes thinking that if they get bit they will see good, no that's just the poison entering your blood and you passing out and hallucinating. And i don't know much about jews but im pretty sure they have extremist. In Islam there are 2 sects, Sunni and Shia. And from what i know, "Mehadi" is believed by the twelvers, a sect of Shia. They believe that he has vanished and will return. It's good people are at least opening up to religions, even though putting it down, but if you do more research you will come to different point of views about different things. And for the people who think ISLAM is the ANTI-CHRIST, might want to re-read the bible, which describes the ANTI-CHRIST as a human being and not a religion.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The "Christ"ians, a religion, is lacklusterly based upon a man well forgoten through history.

Islam, also and again, is a religion that has mutated.

Islam is a relgion just as christianity is. This doesn't make Islam antichristian and more then Christianity is actually christ like.

Although it is understood that the "anti-christ", a man, uses Islam as his religious vehicle to try to control the world, this doesn't make the religon of Islam evil.

There is NO God Vs Devil. There's no Anything Vs "God". There is just the sin of iniquidy that ends in death.

One religion is not more or less good or evil then any other. It all boils down to each person's use of a religion to achieve spiritual understandings. Thou many use religion to enhance the illusion of the flesh, and that is sin.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Ahhhh....this thread brings back some weird memories
. It was hilarious how weird the information Nakash had on Islam was. I wonder where s/he got it from?

Also, actually, since Islam accepts that Jesus is the Messiah (ie. Christ), it cannot possibly be called anti-christian.
Also, since to be muslims means to believe in no god but God, it'd be very strange if they started following someone who claimed to be God.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Let me say openly that anybody who claims that the Islam is the AntiChrist is being an instrument of the Christian & Jewish fundamentalisms that are pushing the West civilization to a secure colision against the Islamic World.

More over that person is following a line of thinking that is precisely the one that the AntiChrist is using to prepare all the conditions for the Armageddon.

The War of the middle east that we have in Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan, not precisely as a consequence of any Islamic agression to the Christian World but to the contrary, is going to be the begining of the WWIII and not for the will of God but for the opposition that Satan has to the salvation plan of God, trough Christ, that is planned to all the nations.

It is clear that the Terrorist Attack of Sept 11th 2001 that was the excuse used to promote the invasion of two islamic countries, was the operation arranged by a nongovernment international organization that is not related in anyway with the religious leaders of the Islam.

Now concerning Muhammed let me tell you that he is the promise accomplished that God Gave to Ismael and his mother, being he still a child, when both were lost in the Desert after Sarah requested to Abraham to expulse them from his lands.

God, that knew very well that Ismael was the Primogenit of Abraham, even with more right to inherit all the belongs of Abraham than his younger brother Isaac, promised at that moment to the Child that he indeed will be the Patriarch of a Great Nation and that God will be with he and his descendence for ever, protecting and guiding them.

How can be a Christian. whose first commandement is Love, be the promotor or sponsor the hate between the three great Monoteist Religions?

Or even worst to try to push the Christian countries toward a war against the majority of the descendence of Abraham?

It is good to recall that Abraham, the father of the faith was a semitic man and moreover an Iraquian one.

Let me mention also that S.S the Pope John Paul II, the spiritual leader of the biggest Christian denomination around the world, clearly condemned this war of Iraq to be lack of moral reasons, also he was one of the most important activists against the promotion of hate and confrontation between religions and particularly against the Islam.

If you or any of the readers of this topic would want to know more about this message I suggest you to visit my thread:

Supernova 2007: a Great Beam of Hope in the human future will visit us coming from far a way
www.belowtopsecret.com...

I am a psychic, a messenger of the Light, that is working for the stablishing of the realm of God in the world, you can know more about me chking my profile at:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Thanks for your atention,

Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/13/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

whatever you have said about Islam is wrong Islam is a religion of peace and love and that is what we are trying to spread around the world. As for terrorists that you think are muslims are not, for in Islam killing of the innocent is forbidden and if you do kill them then you are no muslim so all the terrorists are not muslims anymore so please be careful of what you are saying

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
No...

They are misunderstood and misunderstand the way of peace. And this is only a very small portion of the population known as radicals. Which because of the war in Iraq and our soldiers, the radicals have been severely diminished to the point of almost non existence. And this is from information of first hand experience. It is unbelievably warped and sad the news does not portray the entirety of the truth.

However, if Obama does become president and does as he states, withdraw the troops within 16 months, he literally is subjecting America to the act of terrorism upon on our own soil, and sentencing Americans to their death. This is not a joke. This is literal. The radical islam will immediately rejuvenate with strength we have never before seen, and they will pass the gates of our territory without our permission.

Would it be sensical that military men and their wives loving each other so much, would desire their sacrifice and separation for sometimes years on end, if it weren't for literally the best of purposes? Serving the people of two nations at once? Keeping us safe, and freeing those in bondage? If the people actually doing the work are stepping forward to say 'send me!', why in the world would a president stop them???

A unit in the south was solely responsible for turning an entire area of Iraq around. When they first arrived 1 soldier a month was dying from one battalion (a unit of a 1,000 men) and bombs were going off constantly. This unit got involved with the community, it's leaders, talked to them, helped them in ways they were not being helped before. This unit turned those trying to kill the troops into people who began to support American efforts, and the people began to help the troops. By the end of this deployment only approximately 1 bomb a month was going off in this area, and no one was dying. Infact, the iraqi people were experiencing more peace than literally ever before. It is a deep honor for me to know my husband, by the end of this deployment was having food delivered to him by the leaders of the community. To understand these people, this alone brings great tears of joy to both of our eyes. He meant a lot to them. He was even given a dishdasha and sheiks head covering, something of which a community leader would wear... If my husband could mean that much to people that need him, then he must go to them and be of aid. i need him too. But it is an honor to wait for him and make sacrifices in my own life as well. This is not only his career, but it is our career. As he stated once "The greatest way you may serve your country is to be my wife." And he is right. The greatest of men whom give all for others, deserve the best of wives that may support them equally in honor, loyalty and commitment, heart and courage to be strong when alone, and to give all a wife has to offer in effort to maintain a standard of life worthy of a hero. i support and help the man that helps and serves others, which is a deep honor. Anyone who becomes president must have the basic necessity of understanding these elements of all that i have written, otherwise it should be a voice of concern and warning that the potential president does not have the wisdom nor the heart to lead this country in it's deepest time of necessity.

This same unit now home, is now the unit responsible for any emergency calls of crisis through out America. It is the only unit responsible for such. It will keep him home a little bit longer this time (in which i send a prayer of thanks.)

No. Islam is not the anti christ. the anti christ is a real live person.

love always

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eazy_mas

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BaastetNoir

mohamed was a murderous evil MAN, this is why the islam faith is full of hatred and sin. also doesn't the koran say that Jesus was a minor prophet? he was the son of God but either way you look at it the koran is wrong because if he wasn't the son of God then he was a blasphemer so to call him a minor prophet is crediting an evil person. islam is the antichrist, an abomination.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Islam is the only TRUTH religion in WORLD TODAY. Muhammad is the last GOD's messenger . Jesus(Isa) , Abraham, Moses are all messengers of ALLAH. The message that they deliver is ISLAM. Islam is the Only TRUTH religion in this WORLD. Others are fake.......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join