Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What is the purpose of mass confusion?

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What is the easiest way to get everyone on the same page? It seems that we (humanity) seems to be split 50/50 on almost every issue in the world, on every level. Is their purpose in this? What could it be?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Everything in life has an opposite.

Light, dark...up, down...good, evil...peace, war...

Life is a delicate balance between these. Too much of one will mean an upset of balance.

There will never (and I say that with confidence) be a way to pull everyone on the same page on any subject.

Is there a purpose in this? To have a balance? To have a yin and yang? Without one, we would never know the other. How can we say "it is day", without ever experiencing the night? if we don't know of it, we know no opposite.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Good reply Rouchs, that is so obvious I'm almost embarressed to have posted. AAC

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Questions are never anything to be embarassed about. I have posted questions on here that were obvious to others, but they took my hand and guided me to an answer nonetheless. Keep on asking!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The Oldest Trick In The Book

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
It seems that we (humanity) seems to be split 50/50 on almost every issue in the world, on every level. Is their purpose in this? What could it be?

Divide and conquer.

Works great. Ask any conqueror.

As long as we're fighting each other, we're not fighting them.

Or so the theory goes.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Really gotta agree with Majic...thats pretty much right on the money, divide and conquer and it has always seemed to work. People are in confusion and fighting each other and dont have the ability to see who the enemy or bad guys are as they are always trying to figure out why they are in chaos.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zero_057
Really gotta agree with Majic...thats pretty much right on the money,

It really is.

divide and conquer and it has always seemed to work. People are in confusion and fighting each other and don't have the ability to see who the enemy or bad guys are as they are always trying to figure out why they are in chaos.

I would in fact go as far as to say that most people know exactly who the 'enemy' is. If you confuse people too much they lose interest and 'perspective ( well the one you educated them to have at least which is really inefficient ) so it's very important they perceive themselves to have identifiable problems/enemies/goals which they can then try dealing with.

The true kicker is how they create for us these meaningless problems and/or goals which can as much be fought as attained. The purpose with these is mainly distractions from what is really happening in the world while our sense of confusion is probably related to a measure of insight and rebellion into a system we suspect does not have our best interest at heart. People once talked about the Matrix being such a wonderfull movie yet i wonder how many still remember what they were supposed to learn from it.

Well that's what i think anyways.

Stellar

[edit on 18-3-2006 by StellarX]

new topics

top topics

join