It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good UFO sighting spots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone here knows of any good UFO siting areas around North Carolina, Georgia, or South Carolina? I was just thinking that there seems to be alot less lately, and I'm just trying to find a good spot.

Also, just wondering, does anyone have a specific way that they hunt for UFOs? A strategy from someone who knows what they're doing would be nice.

Thanks!

Guin
s=

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guinpi
Also, just wondering, does anyone have a specific way that they hunt for UFOs? A strategy from someone who knows what they're doing would be nice.

Thanks!

Guin
s=

Every Thursday night i lay out on a field near my house for about 4 hours and i see at least 5 UFOs during this time (mostly strange lights or orbs) I have two tips for you. Patience and routine.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Something has been going on off the coast of Myrtle Beach. It seems that at least once a month, someone observes orange orbs off the coast a few miles. Its been so common that its even been in the local papers. I haven't seen anything myself, ( I live about 50 miles from there) but maybe I'll look in a few weeks. (BikeWeek)

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yes.. the beach seems like a good place to spot Allien aircrafts and stuff

A few years ago i spot a ufo on the beach.. like maybe 150 feet away from the beach in the air.. Very scary.. caus everytime you see one your gonna ask yourself questions like , - am i drunk? do i dream? im halucination?
But it could be real !

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
yay im excited now because im going to myrtle beach this summer! and the best part is that we're staying in a campground connected to the beach so i can walk there at night, this is awesome, im gonna go like every night with a beach chair and look for ufo's frickin sweet!

oh and the best place to spot ufo's? anywhere that there's a sky... lol

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
While these are all very good suggestions, the very nature of a UFO sighting makes it very difficult to obtain any type of credible information regarding to when/where the next one(s) will be.

I'd personally enjoy taking a trip to Roswell to examine the crash site.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
One tip.. Bring you camera with ya.. so if you see something weird.. take a picture of it and post it here if you can.. so we can judge about it..

And then you can show you foundations .. !

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
but of course i'll have my camera. I always have some form of camera in my car (disposable, digital whatever), just incase i see something er interesting.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yeah thats cool !
I bought myself a phone with a 2.0 megapixel camera and its takes beatiful pictures so i have that thing always in my pocket

Its the samsung D600 slide phone.. beatiful !

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
umm i think u forgot. MEXICO. If you can go there do it, or go to the beach or a field.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Yes.. Mexico

Mexico is a real good ufo spot place

Go to there if you can with a good camera and go make pictures just from stuff there and maybe you can find ufo's and stuff

It would be cool if you got something on your photo and share it with us

new topics

top topics

join