It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Drug Testing (Urgebt, need advice and help)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ok,here goes.......

I was at school with a friend on the computers when i found a site called hell.com, i signed up and went onto the site proper, after a while skoda came up on the search tool, i clicked on it and almost straight away a map of the exact village in the valle d'aosta which i am going to with the school on the ski trip came up, ok that could be a coincidence but then it came up with the same little hotel, a photo of the school, the schools playing fields and a map of the area around the school, at this point i watched and wrote down what i saw, which was basically about a pharmacy in japan kami pharmacy, clothes lines, japan, poor japanese people, and pharmacuetical products.
after a while some maps came up as did the adress 1161 East Broadway, this turned up to be the adress of a Dr Buchholz who is a neuropsychologist and the chairman of a pharmacuetical company. later on on that day my friends voice came up on the site (his actual voice!) and we got warned not to continue as we already knew to much, and not to eat the breakfast. more searching revealed skoda to be dr skoda a leading entomologist. later that day hell.com was banned on asking our administrator i got told it was a inappropiate site, and then he tried to avoid me and walked away. I am now at home suspended for four days when i can prove that their 'reason' for suspendind me is a pile of crap.

Help Me People
Simon
(hiya by the way)

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
urgent, not urgebt, btw

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
so do u reckon ther testing drugs on people at my school and poor japanese people? a comment "in a week you will be sking like gods" has been said regularly by staff at my school and on hell.com

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by simoneverson
I was at school with a friend on the computers when i found a site called hell.com, i signed up and went onto the site proper...

Ok, you seem to have a bunch of strange events that happened from hell.com when you went there. Me? I actually sold my soul but that's another story...

Seriously though, you ended things with the fact you are suspended, etc. You DO realize that you went to the site which the school considered unacceptable, right? You stated that you went there and accessed it.

Now sure, they banned it and then suspended you but I'm guessing the had previous rules on that stuff.

Anyway, the only thing I think we could help with is to enjoy some ATS content on your day off.

As for the drugs...I'm thinking coincidence.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
no, i had no idea that the site was banned at my school or any rules applying to it, its hardly in-appropiate and our admins behaviour was odd, and so was the excuse to suspend me, apparently i started a fire in my friends room which i can prove i didnt. no to mention the fact that ther never was a fire no burn marks no evidence odd...... and the exact ski resort and hotel, and my friends voice..... some odd coinciedence. and the dont eat the breakfast/sking like gods in a week comment

top topics

join