It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon B. Hinckley is a False Prophet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I came across this name while wondering around on another thread. Gordon B. Hinckley, the Head of the Mormon church. I'm not sure why God is not the head of the church, but that is neither here nor there. Here is some interesting info on this "businessman" who is not a "holy man"

Gordon Hinckley IS the Type & Shadow today of the Wicked King Noah

The Wicked King Noah (recorded in the Book of Mormon) was the Prophet/President of the Church with 12 High Priests. He flattered the people, required blind obedience, and persecuted & killed those who told the truth! (Alma & Abinadi who proclaimed that Jesus IS God - Mosiah 15:1-5) Many people have mysteriously died with many murder attempts. Harold B. Lee's untimely death was investigated by the FBI because of potassium chloride found in his IV (checked into the hospital because of lower back pain and subsequently died). This occurred 5 weeks after he had dissolved the Corporation of the President - the corrupt financial arm of the church. The ignorant members are totally blind and loyal to corruption at the highest levels. Unrighteous, unholy actions are hidden behind the scene of the "All is Well in Zion" facade warned of in 2 Nephi 28 - as Hinckley declared in General Conference in 1996 proving his ignorance of the scriptures and fulfilling prophecy of his being exposed as a liar and hypocrite who does not belief in revelation (Larry King Live Show) because he is not of God. Richard G. Scott warned "that everyone needs to repent no matter their age or position" - a direct warning to Hinckley.

source: www.mormon.citymax.com...

I'm not fond of the Mormon church. But, then again, I don't believe in any form of religion. They are all plagued with greed and corruption. I have faith and that is all one needs!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
I came across this name while wondering around on another thread. Gordon B. Hinckley, the Head of the Mormon church. I'm not sure why God is not the head of the church, but that is neither here nor there. Here is some interesting info on this "businessman" who is not a "holy man"

Gordon Hinckley IS the Type & Shadow today of the Wicked King Noah

The Wicked King Noah (recorded in the Book of Mormon) was the Prophet/President of the Church with 12 High Priests. He flattered the people, required blind obedience, and persecuted & killed those who told the truth! (Alma & Abinadi who proclaimed that Jesus IS God - Mosiah 15:1-5) Many people have mysteriously died with many murder attempts. Harold B. Lee's untimely death was investigated by the FBI because of potassium chloride found in his IV (checked into the hospital because of lower back pain and subsequently died). This occurred 5 weeks after he had dissolved the Corporation of the President - the corrupt financial arm of the church. The ignorant members are totally blind and loyal to corruption at the highest levels. Unrighteous, unholy actions are hidden behind the scene of the "All is Well in Zion" facade warned of in 2 Nephi 28 - as Hinckley declared in General Conference in 1996 proving his ignorance of the scriptures and fulfilling prophecy of his being exposed as a liar and hypocrite who does not belief in revelation (Larry King Live Show) because he is not of God. Richard G. Scott warned "that everyone needs to repent no matter their age or position" - a direct warning to Hinckley.

source: www.mormon.citymax.com...

I'm not fond of the Mormon church. But, then again, I don't believe in any form of religion. They are all plagued with greed and corruption. I have faith and that is all one needs!

Wow, what a bunch of made-up hooey. Richard G Scott did not address that to Gordon B Hinckley. If someone found KCl in Harold B Lee's, and if it was being investigated by the FBI, it would have been published. I just ran a search at FBI.gov, and there is no investigation. Plus, any search for "Harlold B. Lee" or "Harold Lee" brings up nothing at all. I'm sure that some idiot blog has the "truth" posted if it's a "secret cover-up." Gordon B. Hinckley did not say all is well in Zion. Go look up the General Conference archive. He continually warns against people who say all is well.

Gordon B. Hinckly makes no claim to being the head of the Mormon Church. He is a leader, but directs that God is the ultimate head of the Church.

Next time, try to actually read what the Mormons say, not what people said they say. But thanks for trying! It was cute!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Next time, try to actually read what the Mormons say, not what people said they say. But thanks for trying! It was cute!

Why read what the Mormons say? They lie and are corrupt. Why would they tell the truth? We need others to watch what they are doing and keep us informed. The Mormon church is not an island, although it would like to be. Going around killing people....should we let them police themselves as well?

You say: "Thanks for trying! It was cute!" This shows your blatant disrespect for opposing views and also that you are scared I am right, which I am. If this didn't hit a nerve for you, you wouldn't have to end your post with a little dig.....but nice try! It was cute!

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Saying that Mormons go around killing people... that's not even a viewpoint. If someone says "I don't like Mormons," then that is their viewpoint. If you say "A Mormon Dingo ate my baby," then that is a bunch of baloney. It's fun to just say stuff like it's an obvious fact, but you have to back it up with something more than a quote from some blog. There needs to be a real documentation of Mormons freely killing people.

If someone says that the quote earlier from Richard G Scott was directed at Gordon B Hinckley, that is not a viewpoint. It is an attmempt to report a fact that isn't true. It is someone who is looking for something bad to say, so they completely change the story of what actually happened.

When someone says that potassium chloride was found in Harold B Lee's IV and that the FBI is investigating it, that is not a viewopint. It is an attempt to expose something that isn't even a fact. The FBI is not investigating anything - go look on their site. They list their investigations. If it was "top-secret" then no one would know about it to put it on their blog.

Show some evidence of anything before you declare yourself "right." Show a story of an FBI investigation. No, not one from a blog. It has to come from the FBI for it to be an offical report about an FBI investigation.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What about this?

Orignally posted by _uforia_:

I read somewhere that the radical mormons believe in killing their first born child in a sense to give it up to God. Is this true? Has anyone heard this? Supposedly there is an unmarked burial ground somewhere in the desert in Utah which, if ever found, would blow the lid off of the church. It is supposedly filled with the bodies of thousands of Mormon babies.

Now that is some pretty scary stuff. Is that true?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
One last tid-bit:

The federal government, including Bill Clinton, loves the Mormon (LDS) church. Official church doctrine tells Mormons to obey the Feds in all things, and patriotic Mormons are often warned not to become involved with militias. Not submitting an IRS tax return can result in church punishment. The FBI, appreciative of Mormon support, recruits an inordinate number of its agents from the LDS church.

source: www.conspiracyworld.com...

You ask why there is no FBI investigation....well, it's probably because the FBI is filled with members of the LDS church. That is a known fact, but I figured I'd add a link and some text for those who aren't aware of this.

The truth is out there on the Mormons...but you won't get it from the FBI!!

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

What about this?

Orignally posted by _uforia_:

I read somewhere that the radical mormons believe in killing their first born child in a sense to give it up to God. Is this true? Has anyone heard this? Supposedly there is an unmarked burial ground somewhere in the desert in Utah which, if ever found, would blow the lid off of the church. It is supposedly filled with the bodies of thousands of Mormon babies.

Now that is some pretty scary stuff. Is that true?

You know, I heard the same thing about a secret underground tunnel between a Catholic Monestary and a Catholic Nunnery. They would meet and have sex, and when they got pregnant they killed their babies and left them there.

Mormons are pretty strict on that "Thou shalt not kill" deal. In fact, they say it is the only sin that you cannot obtain forgiveness for. Killing a firstborn child is just stupid, and doing it in the name of God is blasphemous.

Anyway, uforia "read somewhere" and heard that "supposedly there is an unmarked burial ground somewhere" ...... yeah right.

If there is some psychotic group that broke away from Mormonism and started their own baby-killing cult, well sign me up to hunt them down and bring them to justice.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

One last tid-bit:

The federal government, including Bill Clinton, loves the Mormon (LDS) church. Official church doctrine tells Mormons to obey the Feds in all things, and patriotic Mormons are often warned not to become involved with militias. Not submitting an IRS tax return can result in church punishment. The FBI, appreciative of Mormon support, recruits an inordinate number of its agents from the LDS church.

You ask why there is no FBI investigation....well, it's probably because the FBI is filled with members of the LDS church. That is a known fact, but I figured I'd add a link and some text for those who aren't aware of this.

The truth is out there on the Mormons...but you won't get it from the FBI!!

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

First off, Bill Clinton hates Mormons. Yes, the FBI thinks Mormons are great because of our instructions to "obey the law of the land." They also like Mormons because, statistically, they have a much cleaner drug past. It is erroneous to say that there is a high proportion of Mormons in the FBI.

Where is the file kept of every FBI agent's religion? Or has your source personally researched every single FBI member and his or her religion and compiled actual data? Or does he "know a guy" who "heard something one time a long time ago" that there "a lot" Mormons in the FBI?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Or does he "know a guy" who "heard something one time a long time ago" that there "a lot" Mormons in the FBI?

I provided a link that supports this and there are plenty more sources that provide the same information. It's not a secret. It's a known fact the FBI has a high amount of employees that are Mormons.

You asked why hasn't there been an FBI investigation...this is why!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

One last tid-bit:

The link you provided is an advertisement trying to sell a book. You may need to recalibrate your BS detector.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
excitable_boy you're......excitable are all LDS members gonna take over the world next?

i agree that this is a bunch of hogwash lol

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hogwash? Okay...I'll provide some more ACCEPTABLE links regarding this well known fact.

After all, it is widely known that Mormons have had a disproportionate representation in the CIA and FBI through the years, and that J. Edgar Hoover started the FBI with Mormon agents. They also have a disproportionate representation in the US Congress - five Mormon senators and 12 representatives - partly because of the concentration of Mormons in the Western US.

source: www.scoop.co.nz...

Doesn't seem to be anyone trying to sell a book on that site.

And there are many Mormons in the FBI. There is a whole Mormon movement in the FBI. The FBI goes out of its way to recruit Mormon men. And I don't know who in my case is a Mormon -- I know who I think is the Mormon ...

source: www.albionmonitor.com...

Hmmm...no books being hawked by the Albion Monitor....

The FBI and cia, drawn by a seemingly incorruptible rectitude, have instituted Mormon-recruitment plans.

source: www.lds-mormon.com...

That excerpt is actually from a story that was in Time Magazine. Is that a legitimate source? or are they just trying to sell magazines? You all can answer that yourselves.

That's enough googling for me....there's plenty more out there and not a thing to contradict it. Why no contradictions? Because it is A FACT!!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You may need to recalibrate your BS detector.

Actually, it's working quite fine....It's pointed right at Lamagraa.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That excerpt is actually from a story that was in Time Magazine. Is that a legitimate source?

Yes, thanks. It would have been nice if the author had stated where that information about the FBI targeting mormons for recruitment came from. It sounds dubious, unless they are referring to recruiting insiders to keep an eye on the church perhaps. In my own brief searching, this article itself seems to be the source of such claims on other sites.

If the FBI has a policy aimed at filling its ranks with Mormons for the sake of having more Mormons in the ranks, such a policy violates equal opportunity laws and possibly the establishment clause as well.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

It sounds dubious, unless they are referring to recruiting insiders to keep an eye on the church perhaps.

Ahhh....no. If you read one of my posts, Hoover, when he started the FBI, started it with Mormon agents. It is supposedly because of their strict rules about how to live and the fact that they are like the least affected by vices and the most pure human beings on the planet. That's a load of crap. We're all human beings and there are as many bad people in the Mormon church as there are in any other.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Ahhh....no. If you read one of my posts, Hoover, when he started the FBI, started it with Mormon agents.

There are posts, and there are articles, and then there's the evidence on which they are based. The closest thing to real evidence presented here is the Times article.

However, I have seen magazines and newspapers get basic facts wrong, or distort them (with and without intent), and I've seen phony articles on the web presented as if they were from a legitimate source.

You've presented enough evidence to justify further investigation, but considering the somewhat extraordinary claim, the evidence is not enough to draw a conclusion.

It is supposedly because of their strict rules about how to live and the fact that they are like the least affected by vices and the most pure human beings on the planet.

Well if they're looking for virtuous individuals, they should recruit the openly godless. We represent about 8% of the population, but only about 1% of the prison population.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

www.scoop.co.nz...
www.albionmonitor.com...
www.lds-mormon.com...

These are just blogs....

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spamandham
There are posts, and there are articles, and then there's the evidence on which they are based. The closest thing to real evidence presented here is the Times article.

However, I have seen magazines and newspapers get basic facts wrong, or distort them (with and without intent), and I've seen phony articles on the web presented as if they were from a legitimate source.

Actually, as a Mormon, I felt that the Newsweek article was dead-on accurate as well as completely fair on discussing the well-known topics of the Mormon Church.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

These are just blogs..

So? That makes the information less legitimate? That makes the sources different somehow?

It's a well known fact.....blog or no blog.

Actually, as a Mormon, I felt that the Newsweek article was dead-on accurate

Oh my God! The blog was accurate? Kind of ruins your prior post about my sources being "just blogs"...like that means they are bogus. But the Newsweek article from one of the blogs was ACCURATE...wow! The wonders of the world never cease to amzae me!!

Care to contradict yourself any further?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I live smack dab in the middle of Mormonville. Most of the people I know are Mormons. I'm not one myself, but I do take a seminary class. Living my whole life here in Utah, I figured it was time I learned about my friends' beliefs. I'm trying to understand them, but not join.

Now...according to me, there are some LDS beliefs that are a little...um...weird. But they're the "okay" kinda weird, the sort that I just roll my eyes to and think "ah, come on...!" to. Yet none are the creepy-what-the-HELL! kinda beliefs. Like murdering first-born babies, or Gordon B. Hinkley being some sort of murderer on the side. That's not only far-fetched, it's also downright insultive. You shouldn't have even needed to wonder if that was true, Excitable_Boy. It showed just how willing you are to take any -- and I mean ANY -- dirt that someone throws on the LDS faith, honest or not.

I don't know your story, Excitable_Boy. I have no idea why you have such a strong dislike of this particular church -- maybe you had one too many Saturday morning cartoons interrupted by missionary visits. Then again, maybe you have a genuine reason for hating them. Really, I don't know. What I'll admit is that there are SOME things about this church that can be annoying. Like how, because I'm not LDS, I won't be able to attend my friend's wedding in the temple. And how coffee and tea are unacceptable, yet pretty much every Mormon kid I know consumes a caffeinated soft drink everyday. (That's a huge one for me, because I thoroughly love tea. I'm debating on sneaking a thermos of it into the seminary building one of these days, just to see the reaction. Who knows if I'll actually do it.)

But really, don't you think the least you could do is listen to their side for once? Stop depending on the harsh, one-sided accusations and start taking a look at the whole situation. You may not like what you hear (and I've been there, I know), but at least you will know how a Mormon feels about the situation. You know, seeing as it's their faith you're attacking.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join