It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and Al queda working together?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I know it sounds a bit far fetched but think about it when do bin laden and al zarqawi make speeches?? Answer just before George Bush's important speeches like bin laden suddenly comes out of the woodwork and started making threats just before Bush got re-elected and just before Bush makes his state of the union address al zarqawi starts threatening, is it me or is it too perfectly choreographed? It seems to bolster the war effort when one of the heads of Al queda pops up and scares everyone when Bush is trying to gather support for his cause and Michael Moore has already proved he had links with the bin laden family.
Hmmmmm

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 1-2-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yeah it's just you. You need to find a real conspiracy and get behind it, and not make up one the is so far fetched the even the little rat-head Bin Laden would laugh himself, if he could stop long enough to laugh, cause he's on the run, and scared, and will be caught.

Michael Moore is the biggest hack since Gary Hart or Dan Quayle.

Remember, moore is a Hollywood boob that has the job of selling films, more accurate yet, selling seats in theaters, so he will pretty much try to pass off every bit a garbage and every lie as the gods honest truth. Don't get me going on the putz moore, we all know what should be done with him.

- One Man Short

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
One Man Short of Manhood: I think you'll really like my theory, then. I think bin Laden *and* Moore are working for this government.

More specifically focusing on the topic of this thread, I think bin Laden is dead and this government is releasing things in his name. The things he says all play into the government's plans and the releases are perfectly timed to help this government politically.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I will take your theory on step further ( one step further towards the truth that is )

Bin Laden and Moore are working together. They have a plot to overthrow the domestic confidence of the American People.

I think the entire thing was cooked up Vladmir Putin, a once hard lined communist, but now forced to live in the cash poor "Democracy" of the former Soviet Union.

It was Ronald Reagan that helped force the end of the evil empire, with The First President Bush acting as VP.

And maybe moore is actually dead, and not Bin Laden.

There, my theory makes about as much sense as the 2 previously stated ones.

- One Man Short

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
I will take your theory on step further ( one step further towards the truth that is )

Bin Laden and Moore are working together. They have a plot to overthrow the domestic confidence of the American People.

I think the entire thing was cooked up Vladmir Putin, a once hard lined communist, but now forced to live in the cash poor "Democracy" of the former Soviet Union.

It was Ronald Reagan that helped force the end of the evil empire, with The First President Bush acting as VP.

And maybe moore is actually dead, and not Bin Laden.

There, my theory makes about as much sense as the 2 previously stated ones.

- One Man Short

[/yeah its possible but if Moore and bin laden are working together to undermine the domestic confidence in America then why was Moore backing Senator John Kerry in the last election?]

[edit on 1-2-2006 by Alien DNA]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
One Man Short of Manhood: Well, it's an amusing theory (but I suppose you think the same of mine) and I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree.

At any rate, to be completely serious, I do believe bin Laden is dead. That is based on reports from various places as well as analysis of videotapes. Whether the fake videos are put out by this government as propaganda or by Al Qaeda as propaganda, I have no idea. My suspicious self suspects this government. But that is, of course, just speculation.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I got another theory for ya...
What if OBL used to work for the CIA, and then when Russia abandoned afghanistan, the CIA fired him...

What if he has always been a behind the scenes contact for them...

what if the USA CIA head of operations in Pakistan, went to visit him in a hospital shortly before 9-11...

well... in case you are wondering... yeah. i am being a little smug...
all the above is true, and confimed by an abundance of info
(with the exception that only a few witnesses saw the CIA guy visit him in the hospital)

BTW, you are aware that OBL denied that he had anything to do with 9-11 on several occassions (even though it would have made him a hero to his people) and only admitted it once on a very blurry video, that seems to not be him (ohh, you kiddin me)...
wonder of wonders..

OBL is most assuridly a bad person, capable of doing bad things...
but we are talking about the previous mastermind of the terrifying "dinghy bomb" (variant of a car bomb, but deviously placed in a dinghy instead)

if the media wasn't shoving all this down our throats (right out of the governments throat) then no one would beleive it...
amazing what media ownership gets ya...

I will simply hope that someday people see the true nature of the world, and all the evil people in it... and they dont always have a different skin color...

The administration has already used the name of OBL to further their cause, whether he is actually in on it doesn't really matter at this point...

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Alien,

Your assumptions are correct.
They are in bed together.

There are many threads on this subject matter and most people agree with you.

Deny Ignorance, dont spread it.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think Bin Laden was in bed with the CIA (not literally, i hope, but with project monarch, you never know
). I think he's dead too, but Lazarus definitely presented the most detailed hypothesis I've heard.

My mom maintains that his alias was Tim Osmond, but the stuff she forwards me never has any sources, so I'm just throwing that out there.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by HarlemHottie] emoticons, gotta luv 'em!

[edit on 9-2-2006 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
We aided the Taliban in Afghanistan against the Russians, and that is where OBL first fought and gained a small following. He was but a rich freedom fighter at this time and soon after this Al-qeada, or, the base was formed with him and he was aided by a doctor. This man he followed was tied to the assasination of Sadat, the leader of Eygpt in 1981.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Another question is, do you believe that Bush knew and plotted the USS Cole bombing? Did push have tea with OBl and plan 9/11? Did Bush, during a wild coke binge assist in the planning of the first WTC bombing? How about the bombing of the embassies in Africa? Did Bush funnel funds from his secret Haliburtion stock through Islamicjihad shell companies?

Part of denying ignorance is investigating further than watching a Micheal Moore film and visiting prisonplanet.com then stating facts such as our president is in bed with Al-qeada. I mean, I don't understand how a man most people claim as so dumb can achieve such a worldly stature. I mean, he is not smart enough to lead his own country, but he is able to push Al-qeada's agenda.

I would state that what you claim honestly can be conceived as treason

en.wikipedia.org...

In law, treason is the crime of disloyalty to one's nation. A person who betrays the nation of their citizenship and/or reneges on an oath of loyalty and in some way willfully cooperates with an enemy, is considered to be a traitor. Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as: "...[a]...citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]." It is also generally considered treason to attempt or conspire to overthrow the government.

Chew on that for a bit.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Check out my "A Working Theory, George Bush" thread. This could be useful there!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

I mean, I don't understand how a man most people claim as so dumb can achieve such a worldly stature. I mean, he is not smart enough to lead his own country, but he is able to push Al-qeada's agenda.

Surely nobody actually believes Bush is in control of anything? He is the person who is made to stand up in front of TV cameras and tell the world how "freedom loving" America is, and how America is a "force against terror"....etc.....why they chose somebody who practically smirks even when talking about people dying...I dont kn......wait actually I do know...It's because 'they' need somebody stupid. 'They' need somebody that not only wont have any idea about what is really going , but will also relate to your average budwieser drinking American worker drone...............

.........of course the fact that he is the son of the last American president who invaded Iraq is just mere coincidence. He got there out of his sheer hard work and determination. I mean he is the true American role model. Not just the next link in the chain of a fascist American agenda held tightly by oily hands.

He is merely a shirt and tie sitting in the extended hand of the people who we all know really control the world: the rich, the corporations, the wealthy..........and wealthy people arn't stupid (well not with their money) so it pays well for them to have a stupid person in that position.

As for Osama. I'm sure they do not hold a particualry good "working relationship" ol' george and ol' Osama..... but what I am sure of is that they know that they cannot exist without one another. . . . . . . FEAR equals POWER people...................

earthtone

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I mean, I don't understand how a man most people claim as so dumb can achieve such a worldly stature.

Nepotism.

I mean, he is not smart enough to lead his own country, but he is able to push Al-qeada's agenda.

I honestly don't think he's smart enough to run anything, but, like I said, nepotism. Plus, greed. There was enough money made from 9/11 and as the result of 9/11 that I'm certain enough smart people (his advisors) could put their heads together and figure it out.

I would state that what you claim honestly can be conceived as treason

And I would agree.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Ohh, I actually quite like(d) Michael Moore.

*drops head, sulks away*

But I agree with earthtone. G W Bush is not fit to run the US of A. Nepotism is in evidence there.
It seems whenever I catch one of his speeches he's making a mistake, whether it's what he's saying or the fact that he thinks he runs America, I don't know.

And his eyes are too close together.

edit: not passing judgement on the man here, of course.

[edit on 10/2/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

new topics

top topics

join