It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Press!!!! What does an Alien look like?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What is your perception of an Alien? Maybe its a little green man or a tall skinny gray with big black eyes.
Well heres my opinion for what its worth, here goes, look at it this way we sent a rover to Mars and it dropped in a certain location somewhere on the planet, lets say while the rover was looking around it came across a creature would we presume that this is what an Alien from another planet looked like? Let me put it another way lets say some extra terrestial beings sent a probe to the planet Earth and it landed on the african plains and it spotted a lion would they presume thats what we look like? What I'm trying to say is that we think that an Alien looks a certain way but surely an Alien planet must have thousands of different lifeforms as we do, well thanks for listening anyway.
What do you think?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
From what i see on this planet i would say their would say that any life bearing planet would be home to a wide scope of creatures. I don't think we can even begin to geuss at what aliens would look like it would have alot to do with the conditions on the plannet.

I think if we sent a probe to mars and it saw 1 alien walking arround then we would gather that their were others and we would sure as hell be spending alot of money to get another probe their to look further into it. I think any race who have the intellegance to send a probe to anotehr world would be able to deduce that because their is 1 their is bound to be more

new topics

join