It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want a reading, just ask.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I would love a reading

/wipes the juju from eyes

[edit on 17-10-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yes please! Not so much for me but my rubber ladyfriend has expressed an interest.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yes please

Bring it! Bring it! yay!

want a cookie for your troubles?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
For some reason I'm having trouble editing my own posts...

but really, I would like one. My earlier humor was meant in a positive light, sorry I offended anyone.

[edit on 10/17/2005 by Kalapadea]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hmm Lysergic, you have strong mojo, no, sorry I meant BO.

I think I will sacrifice a snake for your reading, its nearly time for my dinner.

let me see...

Ila ndio tweanzia, karafuu na kijio kutafutia,
Hebu leo twambie, huko canada lipo hilo Pakacha
Au nlile la aslia , Pemba na Unguja lanukia

Lysergic from the reading I sence that you have had an unusual childhood. You started life as a testtube baby and bonded with the beaker. Your heart was broken when you were moved to the flask cupboard.

You spent your young years in the fume cupboard and learned all you know from the organizms in the petri dish. Your obsession with a graduated cylinder led to your being exiled from the lab into the cold world.

Ever since you have tried to return to the fume cupboard by indulging in intoxicating influences.

I feel that if you continue on this path you will end up living a destitute life in the drug lab as the resident janitor.

Your must give up your affection for the pipettes and live a less sterile lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You have my curousity,lol, Seriously, reading will be most welcome send me a U2U

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Whaaa i sacrificed a stick insect but unfortuantly there was little to read. I suspect that is because your girlfriend is actually not rubber, she is latex.

From the reading you have eloped with a kitchen glove and are living hand to mouth existance.

The time will come when you make a break from your lady love and find solace in the company of a dishmop instead, who will satisfy your every hygenic need.

May the soap suds keep you safe.

Originally posted by whaaa
Yes please! Not so much for me but my rubber ladyfriend has expressed an interest.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sounds like fun, although what do you do with the rest of the chicken? Where you get them? Also wouldn't it be easier to just go to KFC and get what they throw out? Lol...

DO ME!

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I would definitely like a reading.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Do you have a license to practice?

I wouldn't want you breaking any international witchdoctor laws, you know?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Full metal our village has just built its first supermarket. I have found that I can get a chicken already prepared from there instead of killing it myself. This is a great improvement over the past chore of killing and plucking for dinner. The entrails now are in a little bag in the chickens body as well making it easier to read.

let me read them for you....

oooohhhhhhhh .. serious trouble lies ahead young metal. I read in the entrials that you grew up in the storage room of the Lambertville McDonald's and spent your formative years living on fast food. As a result of the diet and the weight gain you gained part time employment as a michelin man roadsign. After that you prgressed to being an anchored navigational bouy off Point Pelee national park.

I fear for your safety when the next major storm blows through.

I will eat the chicken in your honour, and suggest you inhale some heliem and apply for a position as a military blimp.

Originally posted by Full Metal
Sounds like fun, although what do you do with the rest of the chicken? Where you get them? Also wouldn't it be easier to just go to KFC and get what they throw out? Lol...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join