It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry and the Iran Iraq border.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Just a thought I wanted to float for speculation.

Princy Harry is being deployed to the Iraq Iran border in March 2007 todays paper just declared.

With the war hotting up in Iraq, the Iranians pushing us closer and closer to conflict... doesnt it seem odd that a future King is being sent to COMBAT?

Even more so... why in gods green earth would you release to the public the MONTH OF HIS DEPLOYMENT and the TYPE OF REGIMENT he's going to be in command of.

Surely the powers of the military MUST know he would be the ULTIMATE hostage bargaining tool?..

Almost... to obvious dont ya think?

I believe Dianna was removed from the gene pool because she was carrying a arab baby.... The royals of the UK have no problem in sacrificing humans, wether they believe its in the interest of the kingdom or for the slightest misdoing.. history can show us that.

So is harry possibly being set up for also being removed from the gene pool?

There's always been contraversy to wether he is ACTUALLY of royal blood.. being the red hair and pale complexion doesnt really resemble anyone in the family.

Any comments?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Just a thought I wanted to float for speculation.

With the war hotting up in Iraq, the Iranians pushing us closer and closer to conflict... doesnt it seem odd that a future King is being sent to COMBAT?

Any comments?

Well - firstly and most importantly, Harry is not going to be a future king unless both Charles and then William die. Wiiliam is the eldest - Harry went to Sandhurst from school rather than going to university.

And as for the rest - no comment .

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Fair enough hands,

but... would they be more inclined to HOPE and pray that an accident doesnt force him to be king?

Or remove him so that slight possibility doesnt exist at all.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Agit8dChop, can you provide a link please.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Not saying I don't believe you but which newspaper printed this today? Got any other links to back it up? Did you mean 2006 instead of 2007?

With the Diana stuff, maybe this would be better placed in ATS skunk works.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It's his responsibility. He signed on the dotted line. No sympathy, no special treatment for him.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The Ministry of Defence has dismissed media reports saying Prince Harry will be sent to Iraq next year.
The London Evening Standard quoted defence sources as saying he would serve there as a troop commander in the Blues and Royals regiment.

But the MoD said the report was "complete speculation" as no Iraq deployments had been set beyond 1 May.
BBC

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Funny Foxnews is reporting that he is in fact deploying to the Iran/Iraq border. I realize this one link says that is false but they claim to have confirmed his deployment.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Unfortunately that is the BBC so i would take them over FOX any day. Just because it is a more reliable news source, especially when it comes to the Royals.

With the war hotting up in Iraq, the Iranians pushing us closer and closer to conflict... doesn't it seem odd that a future King is being sent to COMBAT?

Most of the Kings and Princes including Charles and Philip have served in the army and in actual wars. This is not a new thing, its been happening for hundreds of years.

EDIT: Removed a over-reaction, sorry.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by picklewalsh]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I think it's silly that they have shown this all over the news!!!

I bet there's a few people in Iraq (or where ever he will be posted) rubbing their hands together at the idea that they can possibly kidnap Harry?

"Give us the crown jewels, and you may have him back"

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Back in the old days Kings and Princes used to fight beside their troops in wars, nothing new really.

top topics

join