It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Lower Dark Questions for Answers"

page: 1

join
share:
HS

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The Zodiac post
Encablossa

I've have been looking at the zodiac lately and I am surprise at how accurate some of the stuff is about personalities and looks. Go here www.novareinna.com... and also look at the Decans.

signature
'Lay down your soul to the gods rock n roll! '

Question: So what happens when 1/12 of the world who are Aries start an Arian nation?

signature
'All us Aries like 2 buttheads'

HS

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
decidedlyundecided

Orbs and my sister, not uncommon!!

hey here's a foto i took on new year's eve. I have a digital cam and i saw a bunch of orbs in the previous fotos, so i told my sister to concentrate on drawing spirits to here and this is what she got. . .

Question: Have you ever taken your camera apart and cleaned the dryed up moisture spots on the inside of your lense?

HS

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
menguard
"Higher Light Answers for Questions"

quote: Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
A simple question: How do i get to stay happy for the rest of my life? What does it take?

Answer:Love without condition.Acceptance of all matters.

signature
"The light that shines binds the light of the cosmos"
-Menguard

Question: What if one gets curious about being happy all the time?

signature
" The darkness that hides breaks the darkness of the cosmos"
-HonorSeed

"Once a demons' mirror when whole magically changed peoples' soul.
Everyone smiled till it broke, now slivers of glass take their toll"
-HonorSeed

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HS
decidedlyundecided

Orbs and my sister, not uncommon!!

hey here's a foto i took on new year's eve. I have a digital cam and i saw a bunch of orbs in the previous fotos, so i told my sister to concentrate on drawing spirits to here and this is what she got. . .

Question: Have you ever taken your camera apart and cleaned the dryed up moisture spots on the inside of your lense?

it's a brand new camera, i bought it on the 29th as a birthday gift to myself and i took the fotos on the 31st (new years eve). So i don't think that i would have to clean it up that quickly. And if there were dried mosture spots on the lense, wouldn't the same spots show up in the same places everytime? e.g. upper left corner every time i take a foto.

Also, you can clearly see that in 2 of the pix there were no orbs *and those aren't the ones where my sister took off her glasses to disprove that light was reflecting off of her lenses and creating a flare, the orbs still showed up sans glasses*

So i'm not saying they're spirit orbs and that's all they could be. Buti don't think they're lens flares or moisture spots on the lens. But thanks for the question. I always love to hear what people think about these pictures.

~L

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This seems to be a thread started to reply to members posts in other threads and not a paranormal topic of discussion.

Closed

new topics

top topics

join