It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From JFK to 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Look at what our country has become between the JFK assisination to 9/11. It seems like so many things leading up to 9/11 was to prepare the "moral majority" to thnk the way they do in the post 9/11 world. Kind of like psychologicly fattening them up for the "shock and awe" of 9/11. From that day onward the "moral majority" would give away all freedom to the Government, thinking "I'm not doing anything wrong, it wont effect me".

Because of the media and crime from living in large cities, we have been conditioned not to trust each other. Heck after those school shootings we did'nt even trust our kids! We are also taught to not defend ourselves but to let the government do it. Let the Goverment take care of everything.

It seems that 38 years of conditioning has been tied together with 9/11 and the war on terror. I fear that as some awake to what we are becoming, the beast will lash out again, and this time freedom will be history.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
yeah, um, FYI the JFK conspiracy theory has been seriously debunked. THeres no magic bullet, and the 7 gunshot wounds has been scientifically reproduced etc.

Basically, this puts a monkey wrench in your theory that we have been "pre-conditioned" for 911

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bob2000
yeah, um, FYI the JFK conspiracy theory has been seriously debunked. THeres no magic bullet, and the 7 gunshot wounds has been scientifically reproduced etc.

Basically, this puts a monkey wrench in your theory that we have been "pre-conditioned" for 911

How has the JFK events been debunked?

new topics

join