It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Russian Roulette????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There has got to be some kind of link to the kind of mental conditioning that is used in programming assassins...

Russian roulette star 'terrified'

Mind control expert Derren Brown has told how his televised game of Russian roulette could go horribly wrong, and admits he feels terrified.

The star - who will be seen pointing a gun at his head on Channel 4 on Sunday - said his mother had pleaded with him to call off the stunt.

The station says it is going ahead with the show despite a warning by a senior policeman that it could encourage people to copy the stunt.

www.ananova.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If people started this as a real televised event/sport, I would be a faithful watcher. There wouldn't be a more suspenseful television show...ever.

Though this guy will likely have a fake bullet in the chamber, which will be lame.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I heard about this before and looked into it, it seems the stunt is 100% on the straight and narrow, i recall they were even holding contests to find a bullet loader for it, i'm betting he's completely safe and misses the bullet by 1 chamber, at least i hope he outshadows david blaine.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
And they complain about the rock group with a guy that wants to do himself on stage????

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is a pretty deep thread for only one post. The true trademark of a Dragonrider topic.

Dragon, how do you know the conditioning doesn't require someone who is already mental?

This sounds more like a fearfactor gone reality tv, TOO far...

new topics

top topics

join