It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Green Men!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i found this picture while surfing the internet last night can any won tell me if this is real or not.
:www.elcajon.cl...

[edit on 31-1-2006 by The Exiled One]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I only see an ad when I visit that address.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
same here.....WTF is that all about?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wait for 15 seconds, or click on the link above it if you dont want to wait.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Mmmkay. I got passed the ad. Now which picture are we supposed to be looking at?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
zzzz.... i still see no pic...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I haven't got a clue what were ment to be looking at, i thought maybe the video bit but that doesn't seem to work for me

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
sorry wrong link! here's the right link www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
oooooooo strange... My question is whether or not the camerman caught this "creature" by accident or on purpose.

It would be strange either way because if it was on purpose, then why didn't he chase after it and snap a few more?

If it was by accident, why would he just be randomly taking photographs of street lights?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ah, that little guy.

He has popped up on ATS a few times. This is the only link I can find right now but I'm sure there are many more.
Alien pics from Chile?
To my knowledge nothing has really been resolved, just opinions made.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
may its somthing small in the foreground. maybe the picture was made thru
an frontwindow of an car an it is something on the glass, or something
hanging fromm the backmirror.
It can also be an plastic bag blowed off from the wind.

My question is: If there realy would walk some strange thing, why would it do this when there so many peole on the street?
Ok the riders can't see it becuase its behind their back. But there
are a few persons in the background not so far, walking towards to the photographer. I wonder why they didnt seen anything. There are no busches or something on the other side of the street, in which the "thing" could hide. It must be seen

maybe someone has an answer

[edit on 9-2-2006 by LoneWolfe]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It's very blurred ,It could be absolutly anything

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
He's kinda cute

But how real is that?? it's amazing what we can do with photoshop and what not.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
why is the normal shot in black and white and the enlarged images in color?

horses have very good senses and are as timid as cats, even if the riders didnt notice (highly unlikly as the officer riding away from the camara seems to have just passed it and its wide open in view) the horses still wouldve made enough rackit for the officers to take notice

is it just me or does it seem almost as though the lil guy is leisurly strolling, look at the way his arms are flailing and a foot's on the ground so its not running... he's just out enjoying the weather and fresh air

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If this was the original un-photoshopped image then why did they remove all of the hex tags from the embedded information on the picture?

When you take a digital photo (any digital camera) and download it straight to your computer. Then look at the pic in a hex editor, you can plainly see the original information of the picture. Like, date, time and camera brand and model number(these can be removed). But if you edit a photo with photoshop, PS leaves its mark too(this can also be removed). So to pass the pic off as real you would have to remove these tags. These pics have absolutley no tags at all. I think they accidentally erased all of the tags instead of just the Photoshop tags.

oops! They gave themselves away by cleaning up the evidence too much. I beleive it is a photoshop. Looks cool though.

Normally I would email the site owner and ask for a copy of the original un-edited pic as it was, straight from the camera to check it out, but I can't seem to find any contact information for these guys.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
sumthin in there. its a little person with skinny arms,prolly an ets omeone said the horses woulda smelled em but think about it, if it was an alien would have showered off lol?

could be photoshopped u never kno...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omnipocket
why is the normal shot in black and white and the enlarged images in color?

You can see the original in colour here: www.ufocasebook.com...

I suppose it could be real, I guess. But something about the first picture that just doesn't seem right. I can't quite put my finger on it though.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Godlesswanderer]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Why didn't the horses or the dudes on the horses notice it?

It doesn’t look like it’s trying to be incognito or anything. And if it were, let’s say, moving super fast, wouldn’t it be more of a blur?

TantricWolf

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The imp or whatever seems to be inline with the officer riding with his back to us. If he isn't then surely at some point the thing would've been in his line of sight as he was riding towards it. Also if he doesn't have the senses to notice it, the horse most definitely would've.

new topics

top topics

join