It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe killed in Attempt to create Scandal for RFK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It has come to my attention recently while investigating the murder of MM that she was probably murdered in an attempt to scandalize Bobby and attempt to ruin any future political asperations. Also, he was hard on the Mob and they would have done something like this for peanuts! Another CIA/Mafia joint venture.

Idea brought to light here: members.aol.com...

It was always my belief, until recently, that Bobby and Peter Lawford showed up while she was out of it and possibly didn't help her where if they did, it may have saved her life. She may have been dead already when they got there. I honestly don't look at these two guys as cold hearted killers. I don't think they drugged her, but they may have been able to help her if she wasn't dead yet.

The Mafia...there's your cold hearted killers!......and the CIA!

[edit on 31-1-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I just watched a show on this on the history channel last night. They suggested she was murdered in the pool house then the body was moved into the guest house and arranged in the "suicide" scenario in which she was discovered. They said there was a phone conversation where she said she was "going to blow the lid off the whole thing" Next thing you know Bobby Kennedy shows up, leaves ,shortly after cops show up and Kennedy is seen accross the country the next day. Of course I dont remember all the details the show was on late. Im sure you could find it it was on the history channel. Basicly they were saying RFK killed her to keep her from talking about im not sure what.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Basicly they were saying RFK killed her to keep her from talking about im not sure what.

Initially, JFK had an affair with her. Then , they used Bobby to take her attention away from Jack and then she supposedly fell in love with Bobby. With all the time spent around these two, some were afraid they could have shared secrets with her that she might share with the wrong people and she might also share with the world the facts of her affairs with the two of them (the media was different in those days...they protected the president...not any more). Thus the theory that Bobby and Peter Lawford killed her because they were seen at her place that night (and they may have been there twice).

But it is also possible that "they" (the people that really run this country) were trying to set up Bobby for a scandal (like Chappaquidick)....to ruin his future political career.....

Whatever the case...most of the world believed she overdosed...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
No doubt how they found her suggested suicide however She was hot young rich famous and courted a president she had it all going on hardly the profile of someone suicidal.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Initially, JFK had an affair with her. Then , they used Bobby to take her attention away from Jack and then she supposedly fell in love with Bobby.

Excitable, while I question what happened to Marilyn, I've not been able to accept any alternative theories, either.
Do you have any credible sources for your post above??

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Their were eye wittness accounts by servants who saw RFK at the residence, her body was found shortly after he left.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Didn't her death occur in the same bungalows where John Belushi died?
Maybe I'm mixed up on this.....sorry.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Actually (I will have to go home and dig up the source) reported that the Secret Service may have been involved or the same group that may have been responsable for Kennedy's assasiantion.

While it was well known that she used valium etc. It is purported that the fatal overdose was given via enema which would preclude any external indicators of a drug overdose.

It very well could have been a rivalry between brothers. I wonder if the the whole JFK assasination was a result of a brotherly falling out?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Glad you posted this E.B., this is one theory I haven't heard of.
I have read extensively about MM and here's what I think:

I'm not sure if your theory is right on, because she started out dating JFK. If word of their affair had gotten out, he would have been dead in the water as a president. RFK started dating her later but John was really the one she loved. The nite she died, she had called the White House I think several times, trying to reach JFK. But JFK had instructed his brother to tell her he had to cut it off. MM was pretty unstable by that time with her depression and pills, and was getting out of hand, or so JFK thought. He was very much afraid his affair would be exposed. MM had threatened to go public about both Bobby and John andher affair with both and I believe it was also on the night she died that she made this threat.

To me, it's more likely that JFK had her killed, he had the most to lose. One thing for sure, it wasn't suicide, it had been planned for at least a while, as the housekeeper disappeared that nite and has never been seen since; she had only been working there for a week.
-Forestlady

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   

It very well could have been a rivalry between brothers. I wonder if the the whole JFK assasination was a result of a brotherly falling out?

A brotherly falling out? Rivalry between brothers? Please.....

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The drug class in question in the MM case was not the valium class (diazepines) but rather the barbiturate class, which is more dangerous from the standpoint of overdose. It has been said that the only way to die from benzodiazepines is if a truck full of them ran over you. Barbiturates is different pharmacokinetically although both classes depress the nervous system. The Valium (diazepine) class can be dangerous, though, if you mix them with alcohol.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Initially, JFK had an affair with her. Then , they used Bobby to take her attention away from Jack and then she supposedly fell in love with Bobby.

Excitable, while I question what happened to Marilyn, I've not been able to accept any alternative theories, either.
Do you have any credible sources for your post above??

I have read so much material on the matter and seen so many documentaries that I couldn't tell you specifically where I read or heard about RFK being the one she truly fell in love with. But, based on everything I have seen and read, it is what I believe to be true.

I know at one time she had delusions of marrying Jack and becoming first lady (give me a break)...but, that was a fantasy. RFK was sweeter, gentler, kinder and.....she fell hard for him. Jack was charismatic and charming, but not so sweet. The guy cheated on Jackie while they were on their honeymoon....tells you a bit about his character.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
so many theories about this topic, maybe they all happened in parrallel uninverses?

Peace

dalen

top topics

join