It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sky is red. What the..?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh
We have a saying in the UK, it goes:

'Red sky at night, Sailors delight. Red sky in the morning, Sailors warning.'

The colour of the sky relates to how the weather will be the next morning, i think what you have seen is just a natural phenomenon.

Matthew 22:37-38 (from the Aramaic Pe#ta):

"When it becomes evening, say you, '[It is] clear,' for red is the sky. And, in the morning, say you, 'Today [it] is winter,' for the sky is a gloomy red. Hypocrites! The appearance of the sky know you to observe. The signs of this time not know you to discern."

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Overcast nights in Dallas/Ft. Worth will regularly cause clouds to shine an orange-yellow from all of the city lights being reflected back down. It's pretty neat to see.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Very interesting. I honestly hope this isn't a sign, like the Red Sky prophesy by Grandfather Stalking Wolf. In the prophesy, though, he says that the whole world will see it. Maybe I'm getting a preview? Well the sky seems to be back to normal now, but I will definitely be keeping my eyes to the sky!

XL5

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I find more and more people are becoming really divided, angry, sarcastic and oddly uncaring of others and facts. Even people who claim to know everything, miss basic facts!

When does the sun rise in northern Jersey? The first signs or "normal" red would be at around 6:30AM, not 3:15AM, it should still be night even at 5AM with no signs of SUN light.

Street lights are orange/yellow, not red. If orange/yellow are reflected, thats what you get (not red). Smog is pale yellow in most cases, maybe not all.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Very interesting. I honestly hope this isn't a sign, like the Red Sky prophesy by Grandfather Stalking Wolf. In the prophesy, though, he says that the whole world will see it. Maybe I'm getting a preview? Well the sky seems to be back to normal now, but I will definitely be keeping my eyes to the sky!

IMO, you have been blessed and the native americans are so highly evolved, I dare not doubt their prophesies.
KNOW that I in this instance, this is preparation a little at a time... for our vision to see true colors.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Could it be light pollution, I know that cities ahve a problem with that. That is why all the huge telescopes are built away from cities high up where all that light doesn't affect it. I miss living in the country, you can barely see any stars in the city.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

IMO, you have been blessed and the native americans are so highly evolved, I dare not doubt their prophesies.
KNOW that I in this instance, this is preparation a little at a time... for our vision to see true colors.

That's very interesting. When you astral travel are these colors apparent when you are on the earthly realm, or is that not until you ascend to the higher plane?

I've been reading Tom Brown's books lately and native american spirituality is definitely where it's at. I now feel as though I want to go out and live in the wilderness, like they have before me. Once the "winter" ends I am going to start frequently going out into the woods, and just go whereever it takes me.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

That's very interesting. When you astral travel are these colors apparent when you are on the earthly realm, or is that not until you ascend to the higher plane?

Yes, they can only be seen once the person is away from the sun's influence.
If you saw a meadow, etc which is often, the grass and trees would be magenta and and the skies a red, the sun at that time would be cyan.
It is a breathtaking sight, but your eyes get used to it quickly.
I have been 'seeing' opposite as much as possible when I see furniture.
I have a mostly green house, but I 'try' to see it as the color it really is-magenta.
Going for walks would be very helpful. I have wished to see what you are seeing.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Welp the sky was kinda reddish again tonight. This is the first real snowstorm of the winter in jersey. I went outside, and the sky is darkish with a hint of red, giving it a purple glow. It's kinda snowing, but not too hard. We got like a foot of snow so far. Interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Welp the sky was kinda reddish again tonight. This is the first real snowstorm of the winter in jersey. I went outside, and the sky is darkish with a hint of red, giving it a purple glow. It's kinda snowing, but not too hard. We got like a foot of snow so far. Interesting stuff.

I find it strange that nobody else is seeing this in their area.
Should become more pronounced as to the prophecies as the spring comes.
Please keep me posted as color correction and shading is a big part of my life.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by siriuslyone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join