It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So...Jews DO control Hollywood and the media?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
Where on Earth did you get that ???

A. I said I was kidding.
B. Are you kidding me?

The government (Bush, Cheney et al) are Christians.

A country that has millions of a abortions a day, allows gay marriage in some states, has more prostitution, drugs and rock and roll than Hell itself, and you say that "christrians " control it ???

I didn't say Christians control the COUNTRY, I said they control the GOVERNMENT. (You guys always mix those two up!)

If "christians" controled the goverment you'd be at Church right now, with white litle sockest and a tree peice suite ...

I am not the government!

you might even becoem a Christian when you find out what it is really about.

Don't count on it!
Been there, done that. Got the book.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Where on Earth did you get that ???

A. I said I was kidding.
B. Are you kidding me?

hmmmmmmmmm,.... well you sure defend it very much for someone who was just kidding

The government (Bush, Cheney et al) are Christians.

PROTESTANTS ... not Christians ..BIIIIGGGG Diference

I didn't say Christians control the COUNTRY, I said they control the GOVERNMENT. (You guys always mix those two up!)

once the goverment is IN control of the Country... even when ppl don't agree with the goverment... i would say one = the other.

I am not the government!

No...that you are not !!

Don't count on it!
Been there, done that. Got the book.

You were a Christian or a Protestant or a Catholic ? Because they are different ...you know that, right ?

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

What really has me worried, Wupy is that Christians control the government!

that's what we want you to think.

we control the media, the news, hollywood, the US gov't, your wives, your girlfriends, your dogs, your cats, your fish and you toilets.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

PROTESTANTS ... not Christians ..BIIIIGGGG Diference

Not really. Protestants are Christians.

You were a Christian or a Protestant or a Catholic ? Because they are different ...you know that, right ?

Catholics and Protestants are both Christians! (I was protestant)

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Ever notice that any criticism here related to Jews cannot be delt with rationally because you will eventually be labeled as anti-semetic or Xenophobic. WITHOUT FAIL!

FINALLY!

It ain't just me that realizes this. Yes, WITHOUT FAIL you are labelled, even if the criticism is valid. Like, if I say that Israel is involved in white slavery, I'm an "anti-Semite." But, if I say the US is involved in white slavery, I'm not anti-Christian. (Of course, if I say all Muslims are terrorists, I'm not an anti-Semite, even though Arabs are Semitic people. You gotta love labels.
)

And, I didn't know Protestants weren't Christians. I had heard that Catholics are not Christians, but not them too. So, who IS a Christian? (BTW, this is one of the reasons I laugh at Christians. I thought Catholics were the first Christians. They say Catholics are not Christian, but if it wasn't for Catholics, they would not be as numerous as they are. These guys can't make up their mind on anything, but they are the "right" religion
).

And, I didn't call you retarded, I said that calling me racist for saying what I said was retarded.

Besides, why is it a bad thing to run Hollywood? You have tons of money, you get to put out the movies and stuff. The bad thing is how much power Israeli lobbyists have.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The US Gov't leaders aren't all Christian Moral Right, they may pretend to be to get votes from fundamentalists, but let me assure you, Bush & Co. serve a far darker god.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
And, I didn't know Protestants weren't Christians.

I don't know where some people are getting their information, but here's how it is.

A Christian is simply a follower of Jesus CHRIST (hence the "Christ" in the name). Christians are made up of 2 groups. Protestants (non-Catholics) and Catholics. There are several types of Protestants (Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, Presbyterian, etc.) There may be different sub-groups of Catholic as well, I don't know.

Here is more information on the 2 forms of Christianity.

Originally posted by DrBones666
The US Gov't leaders aren't all Christian Moral Right, they may pretend to be to get votes from fundamentalists, but let me assure you, Bush & Co. serve a far darker god.

You are right. I totally agree. They call themselves Christian.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Thanks
yep to me it just rubs me the worng way when i hear stuff like that....

Yea, but it's totally OK for you to talk about how evil all Muslims are? Everytime I see you on a Muslim-oriented thread I see you spewing your racist hatred against all Muslims. I don't think you're the one to give a lecture on racism.

Apart from that, instead of saying that "Jews DO control Hollywood and the media" and finance, what should we say?

"Odd isn't it that a majority of the most powerful players in Hollywood, media, and world finance happen to be Jewish."

"Yes, 'tis quote odd indeed."

Obviously this doesn't mean that all and certainly not even the majority of Jews are implicated, but it still calls one to search for a reason, and rightly so IMO.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It is not a good idea for any one group to control the media I think.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Not really. Protestants are Christians.

well they say they are, but they don't really follow what Jesus said, they follow what Paul said... therefore they are "Paulites" not Christians

A Christian is simply a follower of Jesus CHRIST (hence the "Christ" in the name). Christians are made up of 2 groups. Protestants (non-Catholics) and Catholics. There are several types of Protestants (Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, Presbyterian, etc.) There may be different sub-groups of Catholic as well, I don't know.

And you are very right, but none of those groups really follows what Jesus said, they believ in Salvation by faith alone... WRONG... praying to Mary or Saints ...WRONG... Once Saved Always Saved ...WRONG... Priests can forgive sins...WRONG... so there you have it ... they may call themselves Christians , but if they were Christians they would follow whom they call "Savior", not Luther or Popes or whatver else comes along.

Yea, but it's totally OK for you to talk about how evil all Muslims are? Everytime I see you on a Muslim-oriented thread I see you spewing your racist hatred against all Muslims. I don't think you're the one to give a lecture on racism.

Such as ??? please quote my "racist" comments against Muslems ?? and please do not take things out of contest when you quote me. And than we will see if its racist or truth

Besides if anyone controls movies, music and media it would be democratic party... everyone knows that. even me

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
OK - come on now people - settle down. Here is what I find interesting - can you people please give more detail about what you are reffering to when you say "Jew". Just what is a "Jew" anyway? Sometimes the word "Jew" is used in a Racial context ( in which case they should be using the term "Semite" not "Jew") - then there is the RELIGION of Judaism & its Practitioners. What we should all realize by now is that Race & Religion are NOT Mutually Exclusive. Color & Racial Characteristics have no bearing on Religion. I know this as a FACT! For example there are BOTH Black & White Christians, Muslims & Jews in this world. I have met people who were Racially Jewish (Semitic) but Practiced the Religion of Christianity! There are also PLENTY of Arabs (also Semitic - a shocker I know - these constant claims of "Anti-Semitism" - especially when the STATE of Israel is Criticized does smell fishy to me - unless Israel is a State comprised of ONE Race or Religion - which last time I check it was not) over in the Middle East who are also practicing CHRISTIANS! In addition Judaism is OLDER than both Christianity & Islam - Judaism is a PART of (or Building Block if you will) of both of those Religions. I know that all of this might be a bit much to Comprehend but the World is Not Black & White (no pun intended) - there is PLENTY of Grey area & this is a Complex topic! So please Open your Minds & think things through before you comment/post!

There is one comment that I agree with - MONEY Rules this World (ESPECIALLY the Media & Politicians). But when we speak of Money we are speaking of Material & when we speak of Religion we SHOULD be speaking of *SPIRITUALITY* - unfortunatly when you combine Money & Media & Corporations & Governments/Politicians & Religion - sometimes Religion merely becomes another tool for Controlling people - much like Propaganda! It is a shame that these "Western Religions" have become as Corrupted as they currently are in these Modern times. A good example of this is the
Islamic Extremist Radical Jihadis & the Right Wing's (Read Bush & Co.) "Hi-Jacking" of Fundamentalist (or Evangelical) Christianity, in order to get themselves elected (& re-elected) into Office/Power.

[edit on 1-3-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I remember a while back at another forum I saw a list of all the Jews in the US media. Anyone here have it? This would be the place to put it up. I wondered if it was all true but no one could answer me.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What really has me worried, Wupy is that Christians control the government!

THANK GOD!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've told people this for years. Say it to a Jew and you're automatically labeled an Anti-Semite.
Everybody in this world is allowed to complain about race, but the white man has to keep his mouth shut. Getting kinda sick of it. I don't care anymore. I was watching a show the other night with Tavis Smiley and him and his black guests did a real good job bashing the white man and making fun of white women. Really pisses me off, because if it had been an all-white show bashing blacks, the NAACP would have had everybody up in arms. It's getting to the point where political correctness is taking peoples freedom of speech away. Everybody nowadays is bugged about the Muslims freaking out over cartoons of Allah and yet books like Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer are removed from many schools shelves because the blacks feel these literary works of art contain blatant racism.
Remember the old Disney movie "Song of the South"? Well, you'll never see that movie make it to DVD ever. The NAACP has made sure of that. Notice how all the heroes in movies nowadays are black. Notice how the white man is slowly being depicted as the bad guy. My guess is one of these days the white race is gonna pull together and stand up for itself and speak it's mind, one of these days the white tax payer is gonna say, "I'm not paying taxes to keep the poor, inner, city, unemployed fed." Because America is becoming such a huge melting pot these problems of cultures and races getting along are going to get worse (Mexican border anyone???). America was a much more peaceful beautiful nation back in the 1950's and early 1960's. A whole different culture it was back then....people didn't loot when hurricanes hit............

As far as Jews in the media, clannishness is a big thing to them (if you're not Jewish, than you are "goyim" which is kinda like being subhuman); but you also have to remember that it was the Jews that established Hollywood in the first place. I have always thought it was strange that so many Jews are in every aspect of Hollywood when in reality they only make up 3% of the population of the U.S. So if they make up such a little population then how come they dominate TV, movies and the media (I use the word "dominate" loosely), also the fields of law, medicine, financing, banking. I don't buy the education theory, or the "chosen people" theory. They gravitate towards luxury and money in a nutshell. I work in a Jewish neighborhood and deal with lots of Jews - money and costs are a fave subject of theirs. I was talking to my Dad weeks back and he told me that back in the 1940's, 1950's that large corporations would not hire Jews. He worked for Martin Marietta Corporation and he said Martin's would not hire Jews because whenever they got their foot in the door, they would eventually take over the company.

Walt Disney's story (you can bet he's rolling in his grave now):
www.ihr.org...

Interesting....have a read, and make of it what you will:

Electronic News & Entertainment Media
The largest media conglomerate today is Walt Disney Company, whose
chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew. The Disney Empire, headed
by a man described by one media analyst as a "control freak", includes
several television production companies (Walt Disney Television,
Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television), its own cable network
with 14 million subscribers, and two video production companies.
As for feature films, the Walt Disney Picture Group, headed by Joe
Roth (also a Jew), includes Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures,
and Caravan Pictures. Disney also owns Miramax Films, run by the
Weinstein brothers. When the Disney Company was run by the Gentile
Disney family prior to its takeover by Eisner in 1984, it epitomized
wholesome, family entertainment. While it still holds the rights to
Snow White, under Eisner, the company has expanded into the production
of graphic sex and violence. In addition, it has 225 affiliated
stations in the United States and is part owner of several European TV
companies.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by zerotolerance]

Edit: Cut and Paste.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So pick a minority.

I can just as easily prove that gays really control the media.

Thing is, whatever the superficial evidence, I know it's a tight group of international financiers who control absolutely everything - and they are a mix of Aryan-Germans, Jews, Americans, Arabs, Japanese and who knows. The one thing they have in common is gold.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Zerotolerence - are these "Jews" that supposedly run the World - are they preventing you from practicing whatever Religion you choose - or none at all (are they forcing you to Practice Judaism)? Are you being personally Discriminated against? Do they not allow you to read certain books or express yourself? I am guessing that your answer will be - well NO. You live in the United States of America - of which every Citizen thereof has their 1st Amendment Right to Free Speech & other various Liberties! When you say "Jews" don't you really just mean "Business Men". Don't fall into the Racism trap - you are just Deluding yourself!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
"Jews" that supposedly run the World - are they preventing you from practicing whatever Religion you choose - or none at all (are they forcing you to Practice Judaism)?

No, but I find myself being exposed to more and more Jewishness on the tube nowadays then ever before. It doesn't interest me and the majority of viewers are not Jews, so why do the other 97% of this country have to be fed it?

Are you being personally Discriminated against?

I have yet to apply at a job working for a Jew. I've dealt with 100's of them in business where I work.
But I never do freelance business with Jews on my own (I'm a graphic designer) too much trouble...I've lived and learned.
Ever get taken to the cleaners???????

Do they not allow you to read certain books or express yourself?

You're not allowed to say anything negative about Jews or the ADL will be down your throat.
Ever see a rabbi made to look like an idiot on a TV show? NO, didn't think so. Ever see a priest or the Catholic Church made to look like idiots in the media........ya, all the time. Hmmmm, why's that?

When you say "Jews" don't you really just mean "Business Men". Don't fall into the Racism trap - you are just Deluding yourself!

Okay maybe I wasn't clear....Jewish Businessmen!
Don't pull out the race card! This is free speech and this is how I feel and see things. If you cannot relate that's fine. We've both walked in different shoes. I'm tired of being the white man told to keep his trap shut.

Dude, I'm just an observer. I'm not saying they "run the world", just the media in the U.S.
Is this fair? I don't think it is. They work like a family when they get into power (it's called nepotism) and they hire mainly only "family". Go into any Jew run company and almost everyone working for them (or at least in a position of power) is a Jew. Why not any other race? Because personally I think the Jews are just as racist as everyone else, but they guard it with the whole notion of "Anti-Semitism". You can't say anything about them (literally) without being labeled Anti-Semite. I'm sure my posts are labeled Anti-Semitic by any Jew reading them, but I could care less, because it's time the "average, ordinary, white guy" stopped bowing down to all the other races and being a politically correct door mat to be walked on. If something bothers you about another race then let them know...this whole "tolerance" thing is BS! Tolerance today in this culture means putting up with crap you shouldn't have to deal with at all.

Hmmmmm, when people are faced with the ugly realities of their own people they lash back, refute and call racist. Sometimes the truth hurts, even though it's the truth. We all know stereotypes are bad to label, but we also all know stereotypes are very often true whether we like it or not. I'm sure other races have lots of mud to sling at the white man...and with good reason. Just look at George Bush. Biggest white a-hole around right now. He makes me embarrassed to be a "whitey-boy". But I live with it....

ah well.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Very interesting how my long lists of Jewish media moguls got edited here on the ATS board. Evidently it hit a nerve of some kind on "our big brother" here.
*sniff*
I SMELL A CONSPIRACY RIGHT HERE ON THIS WEBSITE.
WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They rule the media...........internet is media...........this website...........
Wow! I guess we know who rules this website now.
I told ya!
Not only do they rule the media, but
THEY RULE ABOVE TOP SECRET as well.

Oy vay!
I need a knish now!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
zerotolerance...

If I had more time I'd lay into you properly.

The 50s and 60s were a more peaceful time in America?

For who? For the blacks who were lynched, killed, bombed, etc., just for being black? For they who couldn't walk down the street at night alone without fear of dying?

And riots over cartoons? Are you high? Are they rioting here in the US? I guess you missed those riots from the 60s, like Watts.

I gotta get you later...

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance

Ever see a rabbi made to look like an idiot on a TV show? NO, didn't think so.

Ever see South Park?
Carlos Mencia Show?
Billy Crystal?
The Simpsons?
Rabbi Hyman Krustofski (Krusty the Clown's father)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join