It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Oath of Allegiance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Go ahead and post here if you are willing to be incorporated into a managerial position if/when the NWO takes over. Hopefully they read this and know that we will be willing to do their bidding in return for our own safety and gratification.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm in lol ,as long as the pays good

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
I'm in lol ,as long as the pays good

Great pay, great hours, plenty of vacation time, and all the baby guts you can eat!

(you know... because we all will turn into reptiles that eat baby guts)

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well I'm joiningg the British Marines as an officer when I'm older so...I suppose I'm in.

Kinda.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I've already told you buggers that we are not hiring anyone else and that we've already got everyone we need for world domination.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Sorry commander Nygdan I nearly blew my cover lol.
As for shape shifting reptiles you should all know i personally rid the world of these pesky interferers

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I've already told you buggers that we are not hiring anyone else and that we've already got everyone we need for world domination.

What about Human Resources directors? Someone has to write out the paychecks once the world's economy has been funneled into one SuperBank.

Or what about the guy who replaces the UV bulbs in the Ultra-Modern-Top-Secret-Meeting-Rooms-With-a-Large-Round-Black-Desk-In-the-Middle-and-a-20-foot-TV-Screen-On-the-Wall? Surely they NWO would not trust such an important job to the slaves of the world!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Yes, you can never have too many human-resources directors.

I guess the NWO's will be issued with cattle prods and tranquilizer guns along with their psychometric evaluation forms and paper clips?

Oh no, I forgot, the New World Order's subtle.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama
What about Human Resources directors?

We don't employ THAT level of scum! Yeesh, we're only the NWO, not the devil himself!

new topics

top topics

join