It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verichip Implantable RFID tag, Hackable?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It would seem that the 'secure' device currently being phased in for ease of access to medical databases, is able to be cloned. What sort of repurcussions does this have for it's future potential uses in security access? If someone were able to clone your VeriChip, would you still buy one? Conspiracies aside, who would want a security tag that could easily be copied and all the access to your personal belongings compromised?

The author at cq.cx... has found a way to copy the RFID signal response that the VeriChip gives when pinged for access by the official reading devices.

I have also made a podcast relating to this, which can be found at www.abovetopsecret.com... in the ATS Member Podcasts forum.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

If someone were able to clone your VeriChip, would you still buy one?

Even if God himself told me that no one could clone my VeriChip, I would still never, ever buy one. I cannot imagine anyone being stupid enough to allow this into their bodies.

Here's a couple more links about the Verichip, that will be of interest to those researching this topic, as I did a couple of years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first one contains a link to Pat Necerato's book on the verichip.
The second one, if you scroll down a bit, I have a post where I put all the (of the ones still active) verichip links I had from when I was reading about this.

new topics

join