It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casting out Shadow People

page: 1

join
share:
HS

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
One way to cast out controlling Shadow People.

Mens' greatest erroneous thought around women is that women are
controlled by men because they enjoy doing things for men.

The opposite is true also.

A generation of vipers is controlled by external input of telepathic
greed. The emotion greed is nothing more than the anger one does not have enough whatever because it is someone elses fault.

The wealthiest people in material riches seldom appear happy, just content. And those suddenly materially wealthy sometimes find they
are less happy.

The guilt of being an aggressive person seldom is recognized as
embarrassment. And the telepathic sharing of emotions is usually not
felt because most people look for reasons for having emotions after
they happen rather than reach the awarness that spontaneous emotions
without reasons occur telepathically from distant source. It is
usually embarrassing to admit the most powerful moving force in the
universe is telepathic input from others.

This lulls the common person to move like fish in a school, each
twitching in nervousness off the one reacting to fear. Embarrassment
is nothing more than the fear of being controlled.

Society in its' mundane effort than slides into a non-productive, non-
artistec expression of self, each person being afraid to wear different
clothes from each other, each afraid to do different things than each other. The result is a stagnant situation in which leaders who control
with fear are more likely to convince the populace that they do better
hating other societies who look different and live different lifestyles.

The result of this can be terrorism and war. Terrorists who kill
innocent people are nothing more than people who have been convinced
they are embarrassed being materially less wealthy.

Shadow people are nothing more than negative incoming telepathic vibrations which your aura has changed to a visual form. The negativity
is generated by fear, anger and startled. It passes through the mind
and goes on to the next person, like a twitching fish in the school.

The light that creates the visual impression of a shadow person from
the brainwaves flowing through space is a light from within that casts
a shadow from a memory.

If one chooses to, you can go into the memory of a shadow and ask the name of the dark one and ask what its' business is and then tell it to leave your mind. I have cast out dozens of bad spirits in the last 12
hours.

Some seemed harmless, but my mind is sacred and they were not invited to this place of sanctuary.

Blessed be,
Honor Seed

Some other ways to deal with Shadow People and the dark cloud energy was just posted on my healing energy post.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Thoughtful post........................................

I wanted to say something , related and yet, not related to the issue.

I agree that 'Shadow People' , entities, and the like are a Negative form/being. I believe that there are various kinds of these beings.

I agree, thought projection will cause this kind of thing to occur.
I also think that people can PROJECT Negativity to others, this can actually materialize into an entity, depending on how strong the sender's feelings are.(Dark Sided)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something that I recently did, that really worked. I found amazing results with this

I began meditating each morning and each night. It only takes 5 minutes or so.

I surround my self with the Light of the Universe(God, Goddess, Holy Spirit, etc).
I infuse my body and surroundings with this Light and Energy.
I call / ask that mirror surrounds me and that it reflects all negativity and darkness away from me.
The whole thing takes only a few minutes.

I was in a stressful relationship, and after doing this practice for 2 weeks, the person left. Just up and left. It was (I think) the result of this process.

The belief is that if Negativity sees it's true self, it can and will not stay. It can not bear to look into it's own eyes(so to speak).

This has worked for me, time and time again.

So, regardless of what you actually believe, what could it hurt to try it?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have read each of your statements, and agree with what you have said. I do have a dilema though. I am not a negative person, nor do I have any reason to be. I am (as rare as it is to find) genuinely happy (everything in my life is as it should be). I don't have too much or too little. However at my partner's work there are a lot of negative people. Could these energies/entities be clinging to him and transferring here? I have only seen the visions twice and it hasn't happened in a long time, could they already be expelled or do they still linger? Could anyone be "sending" the energies here? Just a few questions I had.

HS

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy_101
I have read each of your statements, and agree with what you have said. I do have a dilema though. I am not a negative person, nor do I have any reason to be. I am (as rare as it is to find) genuinely happy (everything in my life is as it should be). I don't have too much or too little. However at my partner's work there are a lot of negative people. Could these energies/entities be clinging to him and transferring here? I have only seen the visions twice and it hasn't happened in a long time, could they already be expelled or do they still linger? Could anyone be "sending" the energies here? Just a few questions I had.

First on Isis question about me trying that surrounding self with light and reflecting away evil. As it stands right now, I am still investigating the properties of evil. So I'm not into expending energy to reflect it. I do however consciously either let it flow on through like mental aikido, or cast it out like I wrote. Something I found out about reflecting it, is that it takes some adrenaline to get into the meditative state at first. It's a proven fact the blood pressure rises before it falls. I am currently working on an endorphin happy emotional projection that should do the same thing as reflecting anger. It is like you come storming mad as h*ll at me, and as you do, I walk right by you going the other way with a smile on my face and keep on going, despite your angry cries of ' stop'. You want to chat with me, you better start following. I no longer stand around and listen to irrational lectures from irate people in real life. Same thing I do with the telepathic flow of incoming negative vibes I used to see, but now just feel, or hear in mind speak. Sometimes I make a comment, and then ignore the incoming BS. Seems to be working and the time spent is about the same as your meditations, different strokes for different folks.

Conspiracy, there is one question you have that is leading. In other words, it presupposes something I don't think is true. The rest of the questions show you understand the dark energy in yourself.

I'll relate this to you, it may help. I am a crazy so and so. When I dealt in spades with the shadow people, I was constantly changing my mind, doing something different than I just planned on doing in detail for the last ten minutes. I set into motion doing real fast things for a few hours, then layed in bed for days. I did such strange behavioral things, as react really happy to see a shadow person I knew was there to scare me. Other times, after they had modified their behavior to improve their evilness, I set into motion a new series of reactions after months. When their evilness was ineffective, I sat here and called them a bunch of stupid jerks chumps who couln't scare a 4 year old, so why don't yo take yo lame butt on down the road. In other words, I showed them no mercy. They have no mercy. Other times I showed them a lot of pity. Pity is one emotion, when it hits the brain, it blocks out all other emotions from your awareness. I flipped the pity party on and would suddenly compliment the heck out of them or something different. In other words, I sought to confuse the shadow people, because they confuse.
Noticed clamps going over the top of my feet from the shadow people dimension. So I'd either sit there for 8 hours straight like I was held hostage by negative forces or some days I'd just get up and start doing.
No rhyme or reason. No schedule, no planning, just spontaniety, the highest level of artistic expression in the Japanese culture.

Doing the same things in my dreams with shadow people who look realer.

here is an excerpt from my dream diary

9:30 PM 1/29/06 I was on the top of my property in a dream
scenario distorted by people who view what I own as small.
Some cocky kids drove onto it and parked. Asked me if I had
a small clip object. They let it be known telepathically in
the dream they were in a hurry. So I went into one of my 'small'
sheds and looked among hundreds of objects, not in a hurry,
and found a plastic clip set.
I went back to their car, pulled the clip off the wrapper and
tossed it real fast by one of his friends directly on the top
of the car in front of him where he was leaning. He didn't notice
it. I went to touch it, as I did, he said, "you're one of those".
What manner of spirit(s) that manifest itself in my dream state
does not already know me? Not any good angels, that's for sure.
Not anyone on Gods' team. There are so few of us that can sidearm
a soda can we just flattened with two hands, 25 feet level at a low open
trashcan and have it slam dunk coming in just over one lip and hitting the
inside at that angle, I am called a "those". Those who project a solid object or mind thought with uncanny accuracy. There is not even a
proper label for me and anyone who can toss an object, without even thinking
and hardly looking where it's going, so accurately you'd think there was
a hidden wire to that spot.

I'm dayum bad at what I do homie. I mess the shadow peeps up. They be sapping on your chemicals in your body too. Messing with charges homie, lights out in my mind eyes closed, had to turn them back on.
Coming on like grenades in a slum. It headin in from the biblical birthplace of the notion of god the controller from Iraq, and Iran. How many times jesus have to slam the chumps in charge before they fufilled prophecy and did at least do one thing in the bible? Those ungodly rulers acting as priests of the temple and the leaders of that time caused the power of God to leave that whole area after his death. It happened to end up in America for the time being. But if the leaders here don't get their mind out of their butt, the power of God isn't staying, guaranteed. Keep on wit yo keepin on conspiracy.

you 2 isis

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

join