It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda, not the FBI, is the greater threat to America.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
One can blame the "dems" for being obstructionist............the agenda of NO........

Blame.............The Wall by Gorelick under Clinton.......let 911 happen.
Blame.............The insane fearmongering by Dems stopping inter-agengy intel trading.
Blame.............Demanding terrorist have "geneva" rights at Abu or Gitmo (dems again)
Blame...............Ultra insane luny leftist MEDIA for reporting real National Security secrets to try to "get bush"
Blame..........Dems for "Surrender now" BS in Iraq

And you Redmage are about as "independent" as Howard Dean.............

Themopolis, I recommend you read this, your point is lost in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

mere four-and-a-half years after victims were forced to choose between being burned alive and jumping from 90 stories, it is frankly shocking that there is anyone in Washington who would politicize the Patriot Act. It is an insult to those who died to tell the American people that the organization posing the greatest threat to their liberty is not al Qaeda but the FBI. Hearing any member of Congress actually crow about "killing" or "playing chicken" with this critical legislation is as disturbing today as it would have been when Ground Zero was still smoldering. Today we know in far greater detail what not having it cost us.

The FBI did not foil "al-Qaeda's" plot, when they've been given massive budgets to do just that.

They should be wacked down. Because of their ineptitude, 9-11 took place. They clearly endangered us.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
thermopolis

Again more slanted, and out of context, propaganda. :shk:

You should definately read Intrepids link.

You seriously place full blame for 9/11 on dems?

The fact remains, currently Dems are the minority and can only pass Republican sanctioned "damage".

One more example of your mislead propaganda
(I don't have time to address them all):

Blame.............Demanding terrorist have "geneva" rights at Abu or Gitmo (dems again)

Actually, the "giving them geneva rights", aka anti-torture legislation, was championed by a Republican, John McCain, who has experienced torture first hand.

And you Redmage are about as "independent" as Howard Dean.............

On the contrary, I side with the "right" on many issues (most of which the current administration is failing miserably at):

Stronger states rights. (The current administration threw that to the wind with the Terri Schiavo case)

Reduction of federal government. (The current administration has increased it's size by roughly 30%)

Conservative spending. (The current administration has increased the national debt "cap" 3 times in less than 8 years to prevent a U.S. bankruptcy, and the "cap" has only been increased four times in our country's entire history)

And many other issues.

I would say that they (The current administration) have given up on many core Republican stances, but that's the diference between the "right" and the "far right".

But you, thermopolis, are about as "non Republican" as Dick Cheney himself.

[edit on 2/12/06 by redmage]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

I would say that they (The current administration) have given up on many core Republican stances, but that's the diference between the "right" and the "far right".

But you, thermopolis, are about as "non Republican" as Dick Cheney himself.

Conservative YES, Rebublican &^%* "No". "W" and the current "majority" in congress are too liberal.

The entire beuocracy at "State", FBI, CIA need to go. Too many leftover "Libs". All in DC need to be fired and start over..........

Keep Delay, Cornyn, and Rummy

Bring back Newt and Dick Army and B-1 Bob

McCain needs to go back to Hanoi

OH yes, one morething..........Heck yes 911 is squarely on the head of Clinton, Gore, Reno and Gorelick. PERIOD

[edit on 12-2-2006 by thermopolis]

Please Review this Link -- The End of Political Baiting and Sniping on ATS

[edit on 12-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Keep Delay, Cornyn, and Rummy

Delay?

Neck deep in the Abramoff corruption, and the champion of Saipan's sweatshops, forced abortions, and prostitution.

Plus his unethical (and possibly illegal) gerrymandering in Texas.

Ya, he's real "conservative".

I won't even bother with Cornyn and Rummy.

McCain needs to go back to Hanoi

You openly state that an American, and a soldier who fought for us in Vietnam, should be Tortured!

Is that what support our troops means to you? Torture them?

What's next, our troops in Iraq "deserve to die", or "Nick Berg deserved his beheading"?

Yet you have the gaul to accuse me of being the member of a "cell".

OH yes, one morething..........Heck yes 911 is squarely on the head of Clinton, Gore, Reno and Gorelick. PERIOD

Well I suppose you can call Washington now and tell them that the war is a farce and Al Qaida is not to blame.

We've got the real "perps" right here.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

You openly state that an American, and a soldier who fought for us in Vietnam, should be Tortured!

Is that what support our troops means to you? Torture them?

What's next, our troops in Iraq "deserve to die", or "Nick Berg deserved his beheading"?

Point of Order here-----I am a former POW from that era. There is significant speculation among several of us that McCain was a turncoat.

I do not support torture of any kind. been there - done that - didn't like it.

Troops in Iraq do not deserve to die (never said anything close) Have far too many relatives there (right now)

Beheading by the Islamo-terrosit is horrid (my point exactly--spot ON!)

Al Qaeda IS the enemy, not Bush, Cheney, or this administration. Not the FBI, nor NSA. Not even Haliburton.

Not one civil right enumerated in the constitution has been taken away from anyone. Some "rights" granted "uncontitutionally" from an out of control judiciary have been squeezed, but not taken away either.

The judiciary is not the legislature and in fact does not even have the "right" under the constitution to "review" laws period. Its not in the document whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Thermo.

Agree with you completely. The enemy is Al-Queda and its offshoots, not the U.S. governments federal law enforcement agencies. My only complaint about my government is its apparent inability to supervise subordinates, like the Coalition Provitional Authority in Iraq, and FEMA here in the states. Incompitence does not make them the enemy, crashing planes into tall buildings makes AlQueda the enemy.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
you do know that the heroin that was widely available in vietnam to US soldiers for 5 bucks a tube was brought there by the CIA dont you

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
you do know that the heroin that was widely available in vietnam to US soldiers for 5 bucks a tube was brought there by the CIA dont you

It was called "whiterain" and was sold in packs like cigarettes. Some were laced with "meth" too..........

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
CIA operatives, not the CIA, were involved in the drug trade in Vietnam, along with quite a few soldiers. Does that make all the vets from Vietnam bad? I don't think so. One bad egg doesn to make the dozen rotten you know.

Al-qeada is not only a threat, it is a promise. In the 90's they grew and survived a few tomahawk attacks, but they grew into a worl wide organization. Read up on them and terror attacks occured that were not directly claimed by them but later associated based on the fact that these groups wanted to pay homage.

We could have ended OBL after the COle bombing, but the president decided it was not an issue since he was leaving office, and had the BJ scandal to deal with. I am sure he regrets the decision, but I do not blame him, I blame the media. If he would have struck, it would have been made into a distraciton from his impeachment. Your media controls you more than the government.

As much as some of us want conspiracy, there is none. It is truth, which is stranger than fiction.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
listen now and hear me later

There is a bigger plan and your leaders are in on it. Al kaida is just one of the means the elite uses to steer you down the road. This is not a democrat/republican issue, its a corporate issue, as is everything else. If the need arises for Osama to be caught they will get him in a minute, as they will get you, if you dont pay your taxes.
There is a lot of good people in CIA and FBI that are whistleblowers and in a way martyrs becouse many of them end up dead for telling the truth. They are my heroes. If these things didnt happen there wouldnt be a need for a page like ats.

esdad71:

"CIA operatives, not the CIA, were involved in the drug trade in Vietnam"....

youre kidding right, CIA operatives are not CIA?

"Does that make all the vets from Vietnam bad? I don't think so. One bad egg doesn to make the dozen rotten you know. "

I didnt say it makes them bad, its not about the vets, its about whos running the show. But somewhere near 50% did heroin there since you brought it up.

"Al-qeada is not only a threat, it is a promise. In the 90's they grew and survived a few tomahawk attacks, but they grew into a worl wide organization. Read up on them and terror attacks occured that were not directly claimed by them but later associated based on the fact that these groups wanted to pay homage."

its completely blown out of proportions, your borders are wide open, they could smuggle elephants into USA if they really are what were supposed to belive. And if they were able to pull off such an attack like 911 you would all be dead by now. But you are not are you. Al-Kaida is not what you think. Its not guys in a cave planning to destroy USA, although it makes for a good action movie, its completely ridiculous story, hollywood style.

"We could have ended OBL after the COle bombing, but the president decided it was not an issue since he was leaving office, and had the BJ scandal to deal with. I am sure he regrets the decision, but I do not blame him, I blame the media. If he would have struck, it would have been made into a distraciton from his impeachment. Your media controls you more than the government. "

Im sure he doesnt regret the decision, its probably not him who made the decision in the first place

"As much as some of us want conspiracy, there is none. It is truth, which is stranger than fiction. "

Im sure this stoy doesnt end at your convinience

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
nuk, are you a disinfo agent(a bad one at that), or a retard? Your posts are nothing but inflammatory nonsense. You tire me with ignorant rhetoric.

Do you not understand analogy, or comparison. If CIA agents sell heroin, it does not make them all bad? no, get it.

Besides, that was 40 years ago. They are involved with a different supplier now and I believe taking out the Taliban ensured heroin trade in Afghanistan and throughout Europe, Russia and the middle east, right? Take a look.

I am not blind, but at the same time I know that only I can make a difference in my life and those around me. Hating my president gets nowhere.

If you feel that Al-qeada is a made for TV movie created by the CIA, please use google and do some research on anything other than prisonplanet or Rense. They are real. Is it the fear of them actaully exsiting that keeps you up at night?

Also, it was Clinton who made the decision to NOT attack after the Cole bombing, and it is fact. Even he has admitted it was a mistake and he should have listened to his gut.

www.newsmax.com...

And the list grows: members of Congress, pundit Charles R. Smith, former Department of Energy official Notra Trulock, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, government counterterrorism experts, the law firm Judicial Watch, New Jersey gubernatorial candidate Bret Schundler, the liberal Boston Globe – and even Clinton himself.

Al qeada was an emerging threat during the 90's and was not stopped when it could have been. It was not a political decision, it was just a mistake not to kill or track him in Sudan before he left for his Afghanistan/Paki home base.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Let's apply a heavy dose of chill to this thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
nuk, are you a disinfo agent(a bad one at that), or a retard? Your posts are nothing but inflammatory nonsense. You tire me with ignorant rhetoric.

really?

please do tell me who you think i work for? Al-kaida?

i tire you? inflamatory nonsense?

Do you not understand analogy, or comparison. If CIA agents sell heroin, it does not make them all bad? no, get it.

its was a government run operation, and where have i said they are all bad? i even praised some... Drugs came to Vietnam via CIA airplanes, not smuggled, delivered

Besides, that was 40 years ago. They are involved with a different supplier now and I believe taking out the Taliban ensured heroin trade in Afghanistan and throughout Europe, Russia and the middle east, right? Take a look.

who is involved with different supplier?

I am not blind, but at the same time I know that only I can make a difference in my life and those around me. Hating my president gets nowhere.

so whos hating your president, he is a puppet and a very good comedian, he should do stand up comedy.

If you feel that Al-qeada is a made for TV movie created by the CIA, please use google and do some research on anything other than prisonplanet or Rense. They are real. Is it the fear of them actaully exsiting that keeps you up at night?

dude, do i look to you like im afraid?

btw, prisonplanet links most of their texts to other sources such as guardian and new york times. Rense i only read for the UFO reports

Also, it was Clinton who made the decision to NOT attack after the Cole bombing, and it is fact. Even he has admitted it was a mistake and he should have listened to his gut.

yeah, ok, so? He also said he didnt inhale, hes a politician, and politicians....

www.newsmax.com...

And the list grows: members of Congress, pundit Charles R. Smith, former Department of Energy official Notra Trulock, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, government counterterrorism experts, the law firm Judicial Watch, New Jersey gubernatorial candidate Bret Schundler, the liberal Boston Globe – and even Clinton himself.

Al qeada was an emerging threat during the 90's and was not stopped when it could have been. It was not a political decision, it was just a mistake not to kill or track him in Sudan before he left for his Afghanistan/Paki home base.

hey i know, this however doesnt explain anything. He ignored the threat, Bush is still ignoring the threat, and even if they arrested him that time they would probably let him go. Hes more valuable alive than he is dead. If hes "alive", you can scare little children with him.

anyway, im chill

[edit on 14-2-2006 by nukunuku]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Check 911truth.org and search for "northwood" the plan made by the US military in the 60's to blow up a US ship,planes into buildings,etc .in order to blame Castro and gain pop support for a military coup.

Sadly,if you read your history since 1800s ,you'll see many similar cases of US gov involvment in plots designed to lure enemies into declaring war or frame them for terrorist actions.It seems the usual practice.

How pathetic!

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Who are we talking about here??

Al-CIA-da, by chance?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
nukunuku
for your response, it was good.

Yeah, C I Al-qeada buddy, you got it! I am so glad you posted that. All of my suspicions are made true. I have to email my friends.

Can you give us a reason why you feel the CIA is Al_qeada?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join