It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda, not the FBI, is the greater threat to America.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear
That actually goes in favour of the government conspiracy instead of the terrorist conspiracy theory.

Explain...

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
CIA actually makes money by selling drugs to your kids as far as i know not by blowing up buildings

I said Silverstein made 500 mil btw...

also i dont know why bring melting temperatures and such in this discussion, it doesnt matter how the buildings fell as much as who orchestrated it. The planes mightve as well brought them down for all i know. But is that the real issue?

Wow, Nuku you really must try looking at more sources to actually try and find the truth.

this does apply to you as well you know

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTrain
Thermo, Ted Kennedy killed a woman earlier in life, and got away with it, what else do you expect from the dems?

Train

So all "dems" are killers?

Since Bush did coc aine, does that make all republicans "coke-heads"?

Originally posted by thermopolis
OBL is just a rich boy with nothing else to do like Teddy Kennedy or Kerry. Theyare all three evil terrorist just 2 of them are still in the US senate.

Buy the way they all three got rich on OIL or illegal booze.

The Bushs' got rich backing the Nazis, so I guess we have a few more "evil terrorists" to add to your list.

[edit on 2/3/06 by redmage]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

The Bushs' got rich backing the Nazis, so I guess we have a few more "evil terrorists" to add to your list.

how do you figure that ?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
how do you figure that ?

It's how his grandfather helped to make the family fortune.

Here's one site of many:
www.takebackthemedia.com...

And, I would argue, Kerry got most of his fortune through marriage into the Heinz catsup dynasty
, not "OIL or illegal booze".

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

And, I would argue, Kerry got most of his fortune through marriage into the Heinz catsup dynasty.

Now that was a MIGHTY HIT !................the other dude wasnt even cold yet and was swimming in the Ketchup already !

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I could accept the official story if it wasn't for one thing. Project Northwoods. That one scenario and it's similarities to WTC makes the official explanation stink to high heaven.

The other anomalies just reinforce my skepticism.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This thread has turned into a tabloid newspaper, and a bad one at that. Does anyone here realize that Clinton ordered 50 tomahawks into Afghanistan to destroy terror camps after the terror bombings of the embassies in Africa . Then just months after that, the USS Cole was attacked, by Al qeada.

Our government did know something was in the planning stages, and we were caught of guard based on the fact of interdepartmental relations were #.This was the thing of books and movies before it happened.

The CIA and FBI, protect you in tis country from additional attacks. The DHS is working to make sure another intelligence failure does not occur that leads to a terror attack that is far worse than 9/11.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71The CIA and FBI, protect you in tis country from additional attacks. The DHS is working to make sure another intelligence failure does not occur that leads to a terror attack that is far worse than 9/11.

Oh please, As long as a terrorist can drive a VW across the borders of this country loaded with who knows what; I can't feel any safer or even believe the CIA, FBI or DHS gives a tinkers damn about my safey.

This fear mongering to me is just a transparent way to create huge, bloated government agencys to waste my taxpayers dollars. So what's new huh?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Where is the fear mongering? Does the CIA or DHS run nightly commercials I am not aware of?

It is known that our border security is ineffective, but people like the ACLU and left wing political organizations protest and petition stating putting drones all over our borders is an invasion of privacy, and too much Big Brother. The old "can't have your cake and eat it too" which exists in politics and goverment.

How would any you take care of border security if you were the National Secuirty Advisor to the president and needed to brief DHS?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by esdad71The CIA and FBI, protect you in tis country from additional attacks. The DHS is working to make sure another intelligence failure does not occur that leads to a terror attack that is far worse than 9/11.

Oh please, As long as a terrorist can drive a VW across the borders of this country loaded with who knows what; I can't feel any safer or even believe the CIA, FBI or DHS gives a tinkers damn about my safey.

Exacly... If we really wanted to protect our selfs we would have WAY better border control. How many Mexicans sneak into this country? How do drugs get in this country? If we cant stop that, then we cant stop terrorists.

Edit ti add:

Originally posted by esdad71
How would any you take care of border security if you were the National Secuirty Advisor to the president and needed to brief DHS?

I would have the border monitored at all times by National Guardsmen and search through every car/truck/van that crosses the border into the country.

Its easy, it just would take alot of people and coordination, and 24/7 monitoring. This would also stop drug and people trafficing and create more stability in the country.

This aint gonna happen because big business wants illegal immigrants for cheap labor.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   

And, I would argue, Kerry got most of his fortune through marriage into the Heinz catsup dynasty

You would be wrong!!!!!

Kerry is a "Dupont" from his mothers side. Check his BIO. He's been a little rich boy who grew up in southern FRANCE.

Gore's dad made deals with "communist" russia.

Kennedy's dad ran illegal "booze" and in fact was fired from being UK ambassiter by FDR for backing Hitler. That's a fact "Jack".

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You would be wrong!!!!!

Kerry is a "Dupont" from his mothers side. Check his BIO. He's been a little rich boy who grew up in southern FRANCE.

That's a fact "Jack".

I would be right "Jack".

And "You would be wrong!!!!!"

Kerry is a "Forbes" from his mothers side, not a "Dupont". :shk:

Maybe you should "Check his BIO."

I never said Kerry didn't grow up comfortable (with help from the extended family of course), but he personally wasn't a "little rich boy" as you put it.

I said he "got most (aka-more than 50%) of his fortune through marriage into the Heinz catsup dynasty", not all of it.

His slice of Forbes money is not worth as much as Teresa's giant chunk of Heinz cash; he definately married "up".

en.wikipedia.org...
Although the extended family enjoyed a great fortune, Kerry's parents themselves were upper-middle class; a wealthy great aunt paid for Kerry to attended elite schools in Europe and New England.

Also, the Bushs still backed the Nazis to make much of their fortune, and "That's a fact "Jack"", so what's your point?

So you still need to add a few more "evil terrorists" to your list.

P.S. Cutting a few of the exclamation points off of your false statement of "You would be wrong!!!!!" might make the errors of your post look a little less laughably misinformed.

[edit on 2/9/06 by redmage]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Also, the Bushs still backed the Nazis to make much of their fortune, and "That's a fact "Jack"", so what's your point?

So you still need to add a few more "evil terrorists" to your list.

[edit on 2/9/06 by redmage]

Please provide links to "proof" linking Bush to Nazi's.

Proof.....not "luny leftist babblings".

I do wish the FBI would wire tap the luny leftist, academia "elite's", hollywood nutjobs, ALL the alphabet networks, etc, etc.

I would sleep better knowing someone was watching the "insane"............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Please provide links to "proof" linking Bush to Nazi's.

Proof.....not "luny leftist babblings".

so truth that does not comply with your views is called "leftist babbling"

here just for you, the very first link i got on the net, theres plenty more,
you can also check "the corporation" for a video if you hate to read.

www.nhgazette.com... on=detail&catalogno=NN_Bush_Nazi_2

"The story of Prescott Bush and Brown Brothers Harriman is an introduction to the real history of our country,".......

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
And I'm willing to bet that you can find links to the Nazi's from just about any prominant families of the day. Does that make them Nazi's? No. We weren't fighting in the war until they had been in party for several years, and until late in the war no one KNEW how evil the Nazi party was. Many advances made AFTER the war, including our space program were made using Nazi scientists. Does that make them evil too? Should we renounce space because of it?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

"The story of Prescott Bush and Brown Brothers Harriman is an introduction to the real history of our country,".......

The "connection" you refer to was only "one share" of stock owned by Prescott Bush. Let me say that again "ONE SHARE".

The real "history" has been distorted by luny liberal leftist history professors............

Check out how GORE got thier faimily fortune or Kennedy............

How about Joe Kennedy being "fired" by FDR for backing Hitler...........

The point is Al Qaeda is the enemy............the lunatic whispers of the luny left will get america nuked.................

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
they didnt know how evil they were?

he did business with them until 1951, by that time he probably knew

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Nazi's in 1951? Where? Argentina?

And again, I'm willing to bet you that you can find just about ANY rich family that had dealings with them, before, during, and after the war.

[edit on 2/10/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
look if you are to scared to read the link i provided i cant talk to you becouse you dont even know the facts. Its all in FEDERAL documents, so dont push your "ANTI-liberal" agenda becouse its simply not true.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by nukunuku]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join