Al Qaeda, not the FBI, is the greater threat to America.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
aha and the proof that it was the work of arabs is....?

....the passport that "fell" out of the airplane?

You want a prize? For what? For being ignorant?
Youll get a prize from me when you stop spreading your governments propaganda and start thinking with your head, until then, youre just repeating the official story, which has been spoon fed to you for years now, and frankly, its just not working.

Yummy!

and please dont talk reality, you cant take reality, thats why you belive that crap, reality is much harder to handle than your conviniently packaged patriotic story. But i know you are used to prepackaged "everything", thats why i said its impossible to get trough to you, waste of time.

Meanwhile, Silverstein, gold traders and the whole military industrial complex is laughing at you for being a nice little ignorant patriot (or is it parrot)

oh yeah WTC7 was "pulled", Silverstein said it himself, he made 500 million of it, CIA was in it, how convinient, i wonder what dissapeared along with it.
DONT YOU?

[edit on 3-2-2006 by nukunuku]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Wow Nuky, such venom from one so based in reality. What did they neglect to send you your portions of the illgotten gains, or something?

Why is it such a problem for you to realize that it was not a gov't entity that did the WTC? (polly want a cracker...). A group of young muslim men, with help from an organization, admittedly formerly supported by the CIA,
called Al Queda, planned, organized, and carried out the atrocity. This flies in the face of your socalled reality though doesn't it. Sorry. So feel free to keep ranting, and I will occaisionally ruffle my feathers, and repeat the reality of the situation to you, and others like you (squawking if you prefer).

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

One of the things I find hilarious is how some people think that the government is so clever and sinister that they could pull off a deception like 9-11 one minute and then they are so stupid that they botch something like hurricane response the next.

The US didnt respond to the hurricane in N.O not thru incompetence, but because these people was mostly poor, the rich people got out long before it came. As soon as a hurricane hit the richer state about a week later the goverment decided to respond. So really it would seem right that a goverment willing to kill thousands of its own in search of cheaper oil, would not be bothered about saving the poorer people.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
No the government was slow to respond because it takes time to get any sort of meaningful responce organized at the national level. So it behooves the common man, or woman to be prepared to take care of themselves for a short time, or longer. You live on a flood plain, be ready for a flood, live in a earthquake prone area, be prepared for an earthquake.
Do you get the picture? One needs to ready to take care of ones self, in the event of a natural catastrophy. Ultimately, the responsibility for your own wellbeing is in your hands, not the gov'ts.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
well seagull dont be bothered with my posts, i couldnt stand to see you cry

nice to see though you dont have anything to back up your story or dismiss my rants, except to say that "your government told you so". Is that the best you can do?

You did however admit that CIA funded alkaida, but no one ever said they are not doing it anymore

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The CIA never did and does not fund Al-qeada. They did however assist in the Talibans effort to defeat the Soviets in the 80's. From this conflict, a man emerged who along with a few key players created Al-qeada, which loosely translates to 'the base'.

THere are links already provided in this thread. The greatest threat to America, are those who do not believe in their country. That scares me more than anything. Becasue when the time comes, and there is another terror attack or the power shift occurs, you will be hiding under the bed pissed at the government you so convienently blame for the worlds problems.

PS and if you want to blame someone for NO, try the mayor

[edit on 3-2-2006 by esdad71]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
the greatest threat to America is the dumbed down uneducated population that cant find the country which is being bombed in their name on the map.

about the CIA, i guess this is where we part ways, ex CIA people tell a completely different story, of course, dont be bothered with it

[edit on 3-2-2006 by nukunuku]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I would probably believe the official story if it wasn't for WTC7. No one can find a picture of a building that went down like WTC7 did anywhere in the world unless it was demolished.

At best, it is my belief, that the powers that be allowed it to happen.

I don't know why folks put so much trust in those who have power. Power currupts.

Remember the Oaklahoma bombing? Remember the unexploded bombs INSIDE the building?

Remember Waco?

Remember Project Northwoods?

To think the powers would not do anything evil, is holding way too much faith or is just not wanting to think that they'd do anything bad to us for some sort of gain.

There is an OVERDOSE of conspiracies about 911 which I think contributes to why so many doubt the pwers had anything to with it.

--------------

Again, show me a building that fell like WTC7 as a result of ANY kind of damage and I will consider the official story as fact.

--------------

If WTC7 was demolished on that day, I have to ask why. It does not make sense - something is terribly wrong with that. And for those who believe their government is honest, bless your heart for believing in others. It is good to believe in people, but it is not that difficult to understand why so many people have doubts about that day.

I might join those who follow the powers if I can see just one picture of a building that fell like WTC7 that was not demolished.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Ok I'll bite, who got rich off the WTC collapse? I'm sure since you're the one who asked the question, you have the answers for me. Oh heck with it I'll take a flyer on this one. Oooh, I know...George Bush, Don Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Condaleeza Rice...oooh, oooh...do I get a prize teacher?

Don't be such a dumbass.

Not the CIA, or anyother alphabet soup entity you care to accuse without any proof.

Where's your proof that it was al Qaeda? The passport that flew out of the burning building unscratched? The fake bin Laden videos and audiotapes? The hijackers that are still alive?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Nuku-baby, I love your posts. Why would I ignore such great works of fiction? I would attempt to disuade you from your ignorance, but I know an immpossibility when I see it.

I look forward to reading what you post herein. Or at least what my dumbdowned intellect can handle. Just be sure to use small words, so as to make my task easier. Peace, baby.

Just in case it escaped you, that was sarcasm

Swearbear. This dumbass has probably read many of the same sources as you have, maybe more, maybe less. I've come to my conclusions on my own, not with the aid of Moveon.org, or whoever your primary source of information is. Fact of the matter is we disagree, somewhat violently it would appear. Fine. The world would be boring otherwise. Keep your personal attacks to a minimum and we'll get along much better. Or not, don't care.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
hehe nice try rookie

now go finish your homework

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What homework would that be, oh enlightened one? The homework where we blame everyone for the attack except the islamic fundementalist terroristic trash who actually did the deed? Sorry I'll just have to keep believeing that they were the ones who planned and executed the horrific acts of 11 September.

Still and all, I look forward to reading you in the future.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Why do these debates always turn into name calling and put downs. Why can't we can't we have a civilized discussion? Why does it always have to be dumbass this and stupid that?

Weather one thinks it was the government or thinks that government is honest, does not decide if one is a dumbass or stupid. My god people - just a SMALL bit of thought and one can understand why one believes one side or the other.

Again, I am out of this thread because it turned into yet another high school arguement over pizza or fish sticks.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
God servant. Don't go. I promise that I'll be good. Although I don't remember me calling anybody names. So stay and I'll be good.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Enough of this attitude. Cut it out NOW nukunuku and Swearbear, that means YOU!

No further verbal warnings will be given.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Wow, Nuku you really must try looking at more sources to actually try and find the truth. The truth about 9-11 is we were attacked by cowards hiding behind ideology. I've no respect for people who attack like that those people in the WTC were merely going about thier daily lives and harming no one. As far as the evil CIA being behind this oh please people I hate to inform you but steel can't stand to the extremely high temp caused by the burning jet fuel please before you keep spreading that theory research and learn. But hey Nuku, don't worry keep your head buried in the sand and when the terrorists come knocking on your door some one else will protect you as usual then you can continue to rant and whine at the evil Bush Administration and his dupes the American people.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
oh yeah WTC7 was "pulled", Silverstein said it himself, he made 500 million of it, CIA was in it, how convinient, i wonder what dissapeared along with it.
DONT YOU?

So....
The CIA, with a basically unlimited budget (trust me on this one) and basically able to do whatever they want helped "pull" #7 for part of a measly 500 mil?

aha and the proof that it was the work of arabs is....?

Let me guess...
All the people who made cell phone calls the planes were all CIA plants as well?

How about the '92 bombings of those three hotels in Yemen, or the 1st WTC bombing, or the Khobar Towers bombing in '96, or the embassy bombings in '98, or the USS Cole bombing in '00. All the CIA and/or the Bush administration's fault right?

edit: about the CIA funding Al Q...
They didn't do it directly. First of all, it didn't even exsist back then. During Afghan's war with Russia some money from the CIA probably reached them indirectly. They aided the Afhans. What the Afghans did with that aid (and by aid I mean money and weapons) after that was up to them. They also sent money to Pakistan, who in turn sent the money and supplies to whoever....

[edit on 3-2-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I had forgotten to mention the phonecalls from all four flights this morning during my discussions with Nuku, and Swearbear. Thanks for mentioning them.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I've come to my conclusions on my own, not with the aid of Moveon.org, or whoever your primary source of information is. Fact of the matter is we disagree, somewhat violently it would appear. Fine. The world would be boring otherwise. Keep your personal attacks to a minimum and we'll get along much better. Or not, don't care.

I've also come to my conclusions on my own. I have never even visited Moveon.org.
You should also keep your personal attacks to a minimum.

I had forgotten to mention the phonecalls from all four flights this morning during my discussions with Nuku, and Swearbear. Thanks for mentioning them.

That actually goes in favour of the government conspiracy instead of the terrorist conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Swearbear I don't think Seagull was attacking you despite the fact that you did attack him he's telling you that you two will have to agree to disagree. But I have to say your agruement makes no sense at all. The facts just don't support it which maybe is why you seem so upset.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join